Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TinaGP

VIP Member
Recap

In the words of my good little friend Bosco , his friend Marion and of course me 🤣

Bosco”What are we going to do today Marion?”

Marion”We are going to hold onto our chain , give it a rub and have a cry in the wardrobe , aren’t we Bosco?”

Bosco”Yes, Marion, we’re going to hold our chain, give it a rub and cry in the wardrobe”

Marion- That’s right Bosco! And then we have a special surprise for everyone Bosco!”

Bosco” Oh I love surprises Marion, what is it?”

Marion”Well, after our cry in the wardrobe, we have a special guest and they are going to help us sell a load of clothes Bosco! Everyone will be so excited , won’t they?” Marion begins to fake laugh , followed by more fake laughs , and more fake laughs “muahaha”

Bosco”Oh goodie, yes they’ll be so excited Marion”

Marion”Now Bosco, it’s time for the magic door and behind todays magic door , we might see our special guest “

Bosco”Yes Marion! Oh I can’t wait !”

Bosco and Marion “Knock knock open wide , see what’s on the other side , knock knock any more, come with me through the magic door!”

Magic door swings open and Tina river dances out with a load of clothes hanging off her whilst playing a tin whistle ! Surprise!

“I’m after gehhin loadsa messages from yiz all askin me where I got me leggins tha I had on yesterday and lads yiz are gas , ye have me in stitches with yer messages abouh the coffee... it’s noh milk... ihs a milky coffee , ah I was howling ah yiz all ! I’ll pop up the video of d leggins now because I cried in the wardrobe to geh as many of yiz feeling sorry for me as possible so yiz will all buy wha I’m sellin

“So first up, I have dese gorgeous leggins , now as yiz can see, they’re super stretchy, super high waisted and look if I jus rub em here you can see they’re super soft , I paired em here wih this shakeh and I’ll show yiz tha next , and I’ll leave the swipe up here for dese”

“Lads look ah dis, I just love a shakeh, again, it’s super super soft. I have ih open here , but I’ll show yiz ih closed , now dere ih open and now dere ih is closed ... absolutely gorgeousssss ... look ah tha and I’ll leave de swipe up here “

“I also paired the leggins wih this fab boohs, perfect for puhhin de bins ouh or shovelling a a bihha snow and paired wih dis black hah ... look ah tha ... gorgeousssssssss and I’ll leave de swipe for dese here “

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

Tootleboot

Ah no. This is the worst blackfishing I’ve ever seen. How can she actually think it is acceptable to post herself looking this colour?
Really? I mean her tan is very dark yes, but she is showing it before its showered off. I know she's not liked all that much but I think accusations of black fishing is a bit of a reach. Especially since a few of us had to google it to find out what it was!

Reactions: 43
That's not normal behaviour I'm sorry... 'what drives you mad about your other half '

Her other half isnt even dead a year... after losing my mam I couldn't and still cant have a joke like that... when I hear anyone give out about their mams my heart aches... actually pains me ... wishing I still had her...

I just do not understand how she can have the laughs like that about that topic.. so soon after her partners death

I just dont get it .. not normal in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Jellybb

VIP Member
Is this tone deaf cunt for real??? €2k for a makeup course?? Promoting this shit in this current climate??? I work in the aviation sector, off since April and don’t know whether I’m going to be back or not, worrying what’s going to happen to me when the PUP runs out, how I’m gonna pay my mortgage, car etc... sorry now I’m not trying to throw a pity party I’m trying to say that they are so many people in my boat yet these absolute pricks are promoting this shit? STOP IT NOW ✋🏿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Hate that question they all ask 'what do you guys want to see more of in 2021'

Um...maybe less of your kids in the bath... and more privacy for them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

lucy66

VIP Member
Ideas for the garage???? Told her to park the car in it like normal people....will probably be blocked now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I just can’t wrap my head around the fact that as her bereaved kids sat in play therapy, most likely unloading their grief about their lovely father; their mother is sat outside yapping away to 200k strangers about how some random man wipes his arse.
I’ve a dark sense of humour myself but there’s a time and a place. She has no sense, no class, and she has shown herself up big time.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
I'm shocked at the fact her husband has passed and she was mocking his breathing.

Did it not kill her to say that considering he doesn't breathe anymore. It really hit me as being the strangest thing ever.

She is manic.... Not in a good place at all. One of her friends or family need to step in.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

MarsBars

VIP Member
God the comment about elocution lessons has really gotten to her hasn’t it. She must be so used to being perfect (perfect hair perfect teeth perfect skin perfect house perfect kids etc etc) that this has thrown her! She is coming across as a lot spikier than normal with that passive aggressive chat in the car. That kitten definitely has claws.

It was me!!! I swear I said it for the craic and sure I softened it saying she's pretty which she is but she's a dose!! I'm loving that she mentioned it lol!!!! If I liked her, wouldn't even have noticed her accent but I think she is such a fake and my heart goes out to her poor beautiful children. She such an egotistical.

Hi Rach, it was moi, you blocked me 😭 it's ok sweetie, I have another IG page!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

TinaGP

VIP Member
Independent woman 🙄
Number 1- Have some respect , your husband passed away ! He didn’t run off and leave you!

Number 2-You’re not an “independent woman” You’re a scrounger!

That is all!

Banana update- I didn’t get out to spy today 🤣 Baby slept for 2 hours for once ! Baby never sleeps and I can’t get the milk arriving quickly enough ! Baby is eating the house down ! 🥰😂 So, I took this opportunity to have a quick nap..... finally !

• Haha
Reactions: 26

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Playing Independent Women as she’s doing up the garden is a bit tasteless. Your husband is dead Rachel. He didn’t walk out or leave you. No need to be championing your independence or feeling empowered when something so tragic happened

Reactions: 24

Teenytot

VIP Member
I wasn’t offended by her “sketch” I just thought silly cow getting the kids to act a wee scene for the gram🙄 and ma ready to record

But what I do find sad is unfortunately there is children in this country who are stuck at home with a parent/parents who are doing excatly what she’s making a joke of which is probably why I didn’t find it funny.

Dbloggs

To get that course discount do you have to say " gurry " or " gorry " cause she can't say her own name .
I honestly cannot believe that she is trying to sell a makeup course, for €2000 when the country in on its fuckin knees. She is a horrible human being. People losing their jobs. People dying. Let's all make the world a better place by spending 2k on a fucking make up course.

• Heart
  • Haha

TinaGP

VIP Member
Hello! I’m back🤣 Night feeds every night and day feeds every day, running on an hours sleep, himself was working 12hr shifts , so was very busy with baba ❤ I can’t keep the milk coming in fast enough ! 🙈😂 I’ll be on with the recap in a while for the laugh 😜😂

• Heart

TinaGP

VIP Member
So the biggest question of the day for yiz all now is , would yiz like some tea brack wih ye’re buhher?! Now ye don’h have to decide straigh away , have a tink abouh tha! Yiz will all have me in stitches with ye’re answers ! I know I love a good bih a buhher on mine because I don’h like to keel over choking on me brack , jaysus tha would never do , shur I’d be gone on the missing list then , who would be the crumb terminator in me house ? The place would be destroyed in crumbs if my husband was let loose with his midnight snacks 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
So it’s day three now of “tell me what annoys is you about your husband” while her children’s father remains six feet under. She’d want to get some class and some tact. She’s a holy show.

ttxx

Her Instagram has hit a new low for me. Yesterday my husband took a turn for the worst and had to go to hospital in an ambulance, thankfully today he is somewhat improved but still not himself .

today I’ve been thinking about Rachel and how sick it really is that she thought her Insta page was appropriate?
ive got two young kids and my mind hasn’t stopped racing and trying to look after them and just be mom and try and help them when they ask where their daddy is.
yesterday the last thing I wanted to do was even open Instagram and watch people pretend to be so happy so I took a break from it and just logged in for a look this evening ! There’s no point to my post really other than I don’t actually see where she had the time physically or emotionally to set up her page when Daniel wasn’t well. It’s so strange to me
And then for his family to see her post things now crying then #ad then crying . It’s sick

• Heart
  • Sad

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
In this day and age it still baffles why someone needs to ask 197thousand people about an airfryer she’s obviously on the beg.. it’s like that moron twins and me she’s always recording herself speaking about something like a gormless idiot and low and behold it gets done for her. She was pretending she couldn’t open a wine bottle with a corkscrew the other night for “moron content” drives me mental how people don’t see it’s an act same with Mr I’m Gay and hiding very badly Corrigan he does everything for the gram

• Haha