Rachel Gorry #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Folk messaging her that the link to vote for her is not working , home schooling stressing her out , takes a break to show the house off again . Why is she even nominated ? Broke Covid rules with Belfastgate, then she made the horrid vile posts about annoying mens habits, the toilet ones were shocking . How can she possibly be classed as a great influence

Reactions: 2
Folk messaging her that the link to vote for her is not working , home schooling stressing her out , takes a break to show the house off again . Why is she even nominated ? Broke Covid rules with Belfastgate, then she made the horrid vile posts about annoying mens habits, the toilet ones were shocking . How can she possibly be classed as a great influence
Influence my arse ! The only influence she has is every time I see her I feel like throwing my phone out the window !

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.