Rachel Gorry #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah... I got that .... its just they're gloves , not made of gold . They can get wet . Just a bit excessive for some snow fun is all
When my kids play out in the snow their hands are ice ice after a few minutes of snowballs and building snowmen. Gloves keep their hands warm and latex ones keep their Penneys gloves dry so their hands stay warm. It's not about how dear/cheap the gloves are, it's to allow the kids play for longer.

Oh and my eldest is 15, that how long we are doing it, it's not something Rachel came up with inspired by Hinch. (ps I don't follow either Gorry or Hinch, can't stand either dose)

Reactions: 1
Yeah so many of yis didn’t know about the latex gloves over regular gloves

the timing of that makeup course ad yest was disgusting ! She always needs to up her witch level just as further restrictions on the way

would she ever fuk off with the snow pics, everyone gets the kids out when it snows . Super Rachel thinks she’s the only one with the idea

also is that her concentration camp high walls ? Was she always expecting to be a ‘celebrity’ 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I only ever watch her stories after reading here.

It just baffles me that business owners think that using these influencers in a good business move 🤦🏽‍♀️

If I had a business I’d go out of my way to gift the clothes/food to frontline workers. I’d gift some to hospitals, some to shop workers, and food banks. It’s cliche at the minute but it’s kind and it’s real.

Why do they gift to people who photoshop and pretend and constantly flout the rules like they’re better or more entitled than everyone else🤷🏽‍♀️

But then....how do mere mortals know to rack up their credit cards and spend on shite they never thought they wanted or needed?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When my kids play out in the snow their hands are ice ice after a few minutes of snowballs and building snowmen. Gloves keep their hands warm and latex ones keep their Penneys gloves dry so their hands stay warm. It's not about how dear/cheap the gloves are, it's to allow the kids play for longer.

Oh and my eldest is 15, that how long we are doing it, it's not something Rachel came up with inspired by Hinch. (ps I don't follow either Gorry or Hinch, can't stand either dose)
I'll be completely honest I thought it was excessive, but if it works..... Didnt know it was a thing either, we just had gloves and get on with it lol. ! I can guarantee you she will have people tagging her in the idea though. Original as all hell from herself. Tbh latex gloves wouldn't be something I would have hanging around the house . Shook she didn't get the girls to wear her marigolds !

Reactions: 6

the timing of that makeup course ad yest was disgusting ! She always needs to up her witch level just as further restrictions on the way

would she ever fuk off with the snow pics, everyone gets the kids out when it snows . Super Rachel thinks she’s the only one with the idea
I’m almost sure her cry in the wardrobe the other day coincided with the further level 5 announcement 🙄 could she be anymore about herself

• Wow
Reactions: 5
But the kids have a million pairs of fast fashion jeans each, a million tops and trainers.. You mean to tell me they only have one pair of gloves each!? Just more single use wastefulness out of yer wan.

Reactions: 7

also is that her concentration camp high walls ? Was she always expecting to be a ‘celebrity’ 😂
It looked like a prison exercise yard to me , now I have not been an inmate 😂

Ahh would it not be grand if everyone had the time to be out in the snow, then come in to a hot bath watch movies all day. In the real world many are still out there trying to earn a living as well as look after a family. Many risking their lives , many struggling to put a bit of food on the table . That bloody self living self entitled wardrobe whinge needs to open her eyes to what’s goi going on around her , is it not 25% of the population in Ireland infected with Covid ? Such a selfish uncaring person just like all the other IG huns.. When will the deluded wake up to them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
And the condescending speech that spending time with kids more important than the housework , easy to say with live in ma scrubbing away . Why wouldn’t she watch movies all day , what else has she to do

Reactions: 9
The pic of the kids in the bath is very wrong. Why would you put that up? Not as if they are newborns. How does she think it is ok.

Reactions: 11
I cannot and will not ever understand bloggers and even friends I have that post pictures of their little ones in the bath . It drives me up the walls. They don't have the right to choose if those photos are shown to the world . Its bad parenting . Fine for yourself to keep them but to share them online on insta , Facebook etc . Its bad parenting

Reactions: 20
Recap

In the words of my good little friend Bosco , his friend Marion and of course me 🤣

Bosco”What are we going to do today Marion?”

Marion”We are going to hold onto our chain , give it a rub and have a cry in the wardrobe , aren’t we Bosco?”

Bosco”Yes, Marion, we’re going to hold our chain, give it a rub and cry in the wardrobe”

Marion- That’s right Bosco! And then we have a special surprise for everyone Bosco!”

Bosco” Oh I love surprises Marion, what is it?”

Marion”Well, after our cry in the wardrobe, we have a special guest and they are going to help us sell a load of clothes Bosco! Everyone will be so excited , won’t they?” Marion begins to fake laugh , followed by more fake laughs , and more fake laughs “muahaha”

Bosco”Oh goodie, yes they’ll be so excited Marion”

Marion”Now Bosco, it’s time for the magic door and behind todays magic door , we might see our special guest “

Bosco”Yes Marion! Oh I can’t wait !”

Bosco and Marion “Knock knock open wide , see what’s on the other side , knock knock any more, come with me through the magic door!”

Magic door swings open and Tina river dances out with a load of clothes hanging off her whilst playing a tin whistle ! Surprise!

“I’m after gehhin loadsa messages from yiz all askin me where I got me leggins tha I had on yesterday and lads yiz are gas , ye have me in stitches with yer messages abouh the coffee... it’s noh milk... ihs a milky coffee , ah I was howling ah yiz all ! I’ll pop up the video of d leggins now because I cried in the wardrobe to geh as many of yiz feeling sorry for me as possible so yiz will all buy wha I’m sellin

“So first up, I have dese gorgeous leggins , now as yiz can see, they’re super stretchy, super high waisted and look if I jus rub em here you can see they’re super soft , I paired em here wih this shakeh and I’ll show yiz tha next , and I’ll leave the swipe up here for dese”

“Lads look ah dis, I just love a shakeh, again, it’s super super soft. I have ih open here , but I’ll show yiz ih closed , now dere ih open and now dere ih is closed ... absolutely gorgeousssss ... look ah tha and I’ll leave de swipe up here “

“I also paired the leggins wih this fab boohs, perfect for puhhin de bins ouh or shovelling a a bihha snow and paired wih dis black hah ... look ah tha ... gorgeousssssssss and I’ll leave de swipe for dese here “
🤣🤣🤣dead😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does her garden look like a holding pen for immigrants? Was not expecting that 😬
Hahahaha🤣🤣🤣 I knew it reminded me of something 🤣 It also reminds me of those programmes on tv about those American prisons where the prisoners get out to the yard for 30 mins of exercise a day

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahahaha🤣🤣🤣 I knew it reminded me of something 🤣 It also reminds me of those programmes on tv about those American prisons where the prisoners get out to the yard for 30 mins of exercise a day
Someone posted it looked like orange is the new black 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it just me or does the newest photo look like it’s been taken in a prison exercise yard 🙈🙈 is that her house

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.