Rachel Gorry #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t have a clue what “blackfishing” was , I had to look it up ! Half of the UK and Ireland look like that every day with fake tan! As much as I really don’t like Gurry greedy paws , I definitely wouldn’t call it blackfishing .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hate that question they all ask 'what do you guys want to see more of in 2021'

Um...maybe less of your kids in the bath... and more privacy for them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I got to get off Insta , can’t watch these idiots , recipes for her pancakes, have you ever heard the like , just witnessed the LLL one with meat and that was bad enough .
Are we on the beg for the Quartz tops , she goes on about it often enough .

Reactions: 10
I got to get off Insta , can’t watch these idiots , recipes for her pancakes, have you ever heard the like , just witnessed the LLL one with meat and that was bad enough .
Are we on the beg for the Quartz tops , she goes on about it often enough .
What about these saddo’s who apparently messaged to say sorry for hitting no instead of yes to moving the couch around. Jesus Christ who are these weirdo’s or is it all made up for attention

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What about these saddo’s who apparently messaged to say sorry for hitting no instead of yes to moving the couch around. Jesus Christ who are these weirdo’s or is it all made up for attention
And are they the same weirdos that are messaging cause they are wondering where her sky box goes 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have to say lately I have been guilty of just randomly selecting an answer just for the fun of it, I just wanted to see if she would move the couch away again lol 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I nearly wet myself laughing when I seen how orange that bloody tan was on her. Ridiculous orange . That bperfect tan is disgusting.

"What do you want to see more of in 2021"

I see so many bloggers at this shite . Its lazy AF. Easy way to get content . I can tell you something though, this one isn't stuck for any bit of money . Id say she didn't grace that house with a lamp from dunnes or the likes .

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe none of yiz know how to make pancakes ... ah yiz have me in stitches .

No Rachel, you have me in stitches ! I get a lot of entertainment just from thinking of myself typing your voice!

I admit , I laughed my head off when I saw the marigold gloves out again 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she got 2 big sitting rooms with huge TVs over 2 fireplaces?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I remember a tour of the utility. Which is bigger than my kitchen. I absolutely have house envy.

Reactions: 1
The state of her with the tan yesterday! We’re in a level 5 lockdown , where is she off to ! Is she doing it for us so she looks ‘good’ for the gram ? 🙄

Reactions: 3
The state of her with the tan yesterday! We’re in a level 5 lockdown , where is she off to ! Is she doing it for us so she looks ‘good’ for the gram ? 🙄
She must have a few clothes to sell , maybe a new black hah or a teddy coah or shakeh perfect for puhhin de bins ouh or cleanin a filthy drainpipe 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.