Rachel Gorry #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She follows The Daly Dish who have loads of stuff about air fryers - if she genuinely wanted recommendations surely she’d head over there 🤦🏻‍♀️ Gina is pretty much the air fryer queen 😂
Most people love their air fryers so well done Rach on rolling up the beg & mega engagement all in one. Whoever sends her one will be off my list of places to buy anything from.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hello! I’m back🤣 Night feeds every night and day feeds every day, running on an hours sleep, himself was working 12hr shifts , so was very busy with baba ❤ I can’t keep the milk coming in fast enough ! 🙈😂 I’ll be on with the recap in a while for the laugh 😜😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How long before someone gifts her a new fitbit and an air fryer ... all the bloggers are at it so far this year. Non stop talk about air fryers

Reactions: 5
No "ah tit my air fryer broke" in passing.... Has to post up the specific one she wanted. I shouldn't be so surprised but I was 😳😅

Reactions: 3
Ruined her old one with frylite, funny Terrie was using hers with frylite the day before yest and people were messaging her to say they damage them! This one hasn't an original thought in her head

• Haha
#momlife? Does she not mean #malife? What's she on? I doubt she's ever used the word mom

• Haha
Reactions: 3
To get that course discount do you have to say " gurry " or " gorry " cause she can't say her own name .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To get that course discount do you have to say " gurry " or " gorry " cause she can't say her own name .
I honestly cannot believe that she is trying to sell a makeup course, for €2000 when the country in on its fuckin knees. She is a horrible human being. People losing their jobs. People dying. Let's all make the world a better place by spending 2k on a bleeping make up course.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I honestly cannot believe that she is trying to sell a makeup course, for €2000 when the country in on its fuckin knees. She is a horrible human being. People losing their jobs. People dying. Let's all make the world a better place by spending 2k on a bleeping make up course.
She always does a video with that big chain hanging when there’s a public announcement on🙄 Nobody gives a crap about a makeup course & I’m mortified for her that she cannot pronounce her surname.

Reactions: 15
Unreal , such an inconsiderate uncaring tool that she is . Sitting in luxury , paying for *eck all. Are the whole family on this begging lark ? All seem to be on the gram with their #ads not sure about the ma but this one begs for her anyway .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is this tone deaf bleep for real??? €2k for a makeup course?? Promoting this tit in this current climate??? I work in the aviation sector, off since April and don’t know whether I’m going to be back or not, worrying what’s going to happen to me when the PUP runs out, how I’m gonna pay my mortgage, car etc... sorry now I’m not trying to throw a pity party I’m trying to say that they are so many people in my boat yet these absolute pricks are promoting this tit? STOP IT NOW ✋🏿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Is this tone deaf bleep for real??? €2k for a makeup course?? Promoting this tit in this current climate??? I work in the aviation sector, off since April and don’t know whether I’m going to be back or not, worrying what’s going to happen to me when the PUP runs out, how I’m gonna pay my mortgage, car etc... sorry now I’m not trying to throw a pity party I’m trying to say that they are so many people in my boat yet these absolute pricks are promoting this tit? STOP IT NOW ✋🏿
Like the rest of the county these hunzos need to be banned from promoting/ selling non essential shite while the county is on its knees!

Reactions: 16
Like the rest of the county these hunzos need to be banned from promoting/ selling non essential shite while the county is on its knees!
Yes they do and the last year has really opened my eyes to them.. I feel this witch is the absolute worst! She’s the scum of the earth tbh

• Heart
You can really tell covid isn't hitting this one financially . Clueless in the middle of a national announcement she puts that SHITE up .

Reactions: 11
Copying LLL by any chance, now let’s see if she gets sent the 💩 Symprove , then it’s the Hinch goals copy, then show the Ma on the fitness walk . Shur Ye never know someone might sent the Ma vitamins as well...beg beg beg .
I wonder is this a non disclaimed AD or is she looking for an SP....

Reactions: 2
Ruined her old one with frylite, funny Terrie was using hers with frylite the day before yest and people were messaging her to say they damage them! This one hasn't an original thought in her head
What u meant to use ?

Does her mum live with her ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.