Rachel Gorry #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ruined her old one with frylite, funny Terrie was using hers with frylite the day before yest and people were messaging her to say they damage them! This one hasn't an original thought in her head
Knew I’d seen something about frylite & air fryers yesterday. If she’s not copying others she’s getting her content here 🙄Without her sob story she’s got nothing.

Reactions: 6
New to this thread . I began following her before her husband passed away and at the time I found her story really upsetting . I found her page through ‘influencers’ mentioning her in their stories .

I don’t really watch her stories much but everytime I do , she has the big dare I say tacky chain around her neck .... her page has taken such a strange turn... she’s trying to be a Insta hun off the back of her husbands death. It’s weird .
Today her story about the make up course made me cringe , it sounded sooo rehearsed didn’t it? And yes , the timing of her promotion is awful. They’re all so far removed from real life

Reactions: 15
New to this thread . I began following her before her husband passed away and at the time I found her story really upsetting . I found her page through ‘influencers’ mentioning her in their stories .

I don’t really watch her stories much but everytime I do , she has the big dare I say tacky chain around her neck .... her page has taken such a strange turn... she’s trying to be a Insta hun off the back of her husbands death. It’s weird .
Today her story about the make up course made me cringe , it sounded sooo rehearsed didn’t it? And yes , the timing of her promotion is awful. They’re all so far removed from real life
I know, it was a nice gesture from the company but that necklace is pure tack 🙈

Reactions: 8
ah here pointing people back to the podcast
with Brian
seriously, this whole family is just too much
Shan in the car a van, is beggy Mitchell as well but every so often pops in a few screen shots of people thanking her for her account
hello

Reactions: 5
Rachel is going to try get some self care today even if it’s just a bath 😂😂😂😂the queen of caring for herself . When does she not get some self care
How very dare you call her the Queen of self care, we all know that title is held by FBG!!!😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Is the sister on the beg for birthday presents for the childs birthday . Are the whole family at it ? Wonder what the locals make of them ? The Ma and 3 daughters all getting free stuff, free hotel stay in the summer. Have they got no shame ?

Reactions: 7
What kinda spanner cannot pronounce theirnown surname!?? It is GORRY not Gurry!! She said herself she pronounces it wrong.

And does anyone know if the frylight is bad for Ninja air fryer? I cannot see how it woupf be bad fornthe ones ieth a drawer? I live for my Ninja 🎉

Reactions: 6
What kinda spanner cannot pronounce theirnown surname!?? It is GORRY not Gurry!! She said herself she pronounces it wrong.

And does anyone know if the frylight is bad for Ninja air fryer? I cannot see how it woupf be bad fornthe ones ieth a drawer? I live for my Ninja 🎉
Frylite will destroy every pot / pan / other device you have... Steer clear and just use a little olive oil or rapeseed.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Recap

In the words of my good little friend Bosco , his friend Marion and of course me 🤣

Bosco”What are we going to do today Marion?”

Marion”We are going to hold onto our chain , give it a rub and have a cry in the wardrobe , aren’t we Bosco?”

Bosco”Yes, Marion, we’re going to hold our chain, give it a rub and cry in the wardrobe”

Marion- That’s right Bosco! And then we have a special surprise for everyone Bosco!”

Bosco” Oh I love surprises Marion, what is it?”

Marion”Well, after our cry in the wardrobe, we have a special guest and they are going to help us sell a load of clothes Bosco! Everyone will be so excited , won’t they?” Marion begins to fake laugh , followed by more fake laughs , and more fake laughs “muahaha”

Bosco”Oh goodie, yes they’ll be so excited Marion”

Marion”Now Bosco, it’s time for the magic door and behind todays magic door , we might see our special guest “

Bosco”Yes Marion! Oh I can’t wait !”

Bosco and Marion “Knock knock open wide , see what’s on the other side , knock knock any more, come with me through the magic door!”

Magic door swings open and Tina river dances out with a load of clothes hanging off her whilst playing a tin whistle ! Surprise!

“I’m after gehhin loadsa messages from yiz all askin me where I got me leggins tha I had on yesterday and lads yiz are gas , ye have me in stitches with yer messages abouh the coffee... it’s noh milk... ihs a milky coffee , ah I was howling ah yiz all ! I’ll pop up the video of d leggins now because I cried in the wardrobe to geh as many of yiz feeling sorry for me as possible so yiz will all buy wha I’m sellin

“So first up, I have dese gorgeous leggins , now as yiz can see, they’re super stretchy, super high waisted and look if I jus rub em here you can see they’re super soft , I paired em here wih this shakeh and I’ll show yiz tha next , and I’ll leave the swipe up here for dese”

“Lads look ah dis, I just love a shakeh, again, it’s super super soft. I have ih open here , but I’ll show yiz ih closed , now dere ih open and now dere ih is closed ... absolutely gorgeousssss ... look ah tha and I’ll leave de swipe up here “

“I also paired the leggins wih this fab boohs, perfect for puhhin de bins ouh or shovelling a a bihha snow and paired wih dis black hah ... look ah tha ... gorgeousssssssss and I’ll leave de swipe for dese here “

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
Ah Tina too funny, dere it is open dere it us closed. Exactly like her.

• Haha
Random thought but if she says "Gurry" instead of "Gorry", how does she say "Sorry"? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is the latex gloves really necessary over their gloves for playing in the snow . They're not mrs Hinchs kids . Let them live

• Haha
I only ever watch her stories after reading here.

It just baffles me that business owners think that using these influencers in a good business move 🤦🏽‍♀️

If I had a business I’d go out of my way to gift the clothes/food to frontline workers. I’d gift some to hospitals, some to shop workers, and food banks. It’s cliche at the minute but it’s kind and it’s real.

Why do they gift to people who photoshop and pretend and constantly flout the rules like they’re better or more entitled than everyone else🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Yeah... I got that .... its just they're gloves , not made of gold . They can get wet . Just a bit excessive for some snow fun is all
It gives you longer before you stop feeling your hands from the cold! I have done this for years and it works, but it's not an original idea from her!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.