Rachel Gorry #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kids must be plonked in front of screens today and not getting a bath. Otherwise I’m sure we would see the pics

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And me , Coukd she make it anymore obvious β€˜send me an air fryer someone’ as bad as KC and the wife . Do like the rest of us, go online type in air fryers find best price and buy it out of all the money she gets through sad followers .. pure greed , in a lockdown, so many deserving causes out there and this greedy πŸ„ Is begging 😑

I can spell really πŸ˜‚ ’could’ when I get annoyed at beggars my fingers work quicker than my eyes πŸ‘€
Where can I find anything in KC ?

I'm not brilliant on grammer or anything like but the way she speaks just grinds on me can't listen to her anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God with the hair pinned back Leah is the image of her.. The buhrer with her tea brack πŸ˜… tbh this had to be th most boring feckin account going, I mean she hoovered the cracks of her sofa πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
back with her white vs black skin and an opp to show off her body , must have a fun wknd planned with the stomach tanned . Clothes haul way?

And all is forgotten about bperfect and Belfast , needs to make her commission

Reactions: 6
Ah no. This is the worst blackfishing I’ve ever seen. How can she actually think it is acceptable to post herself looking this colour?
Really? I mean her tan is very dark yes, but she is showing it before its showered off. I know she's not liked all that much but I think accusations of black fishing is a bit of a reach. Especially since a few of us had to google it to find out what it was!

Reactions: 43
Really? I mean her tan is very dark yes, but she is showing it before its showered off. I know she's not liked all that much but I think accusations of black fishing is a bit of a reach. Especially since a few of us had to google it to find out what it was!
Agreed

Reactions: 11
Black fishing?? I don’t think so. Half of Ireland look like that on a Friday night. I always put two layers on. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And just like that.... BANG - back to promoting BPERFECT again 🀣🀣🀣
Left it a few months, cause of the backlash, thinking its perfectly acceptable to come on again.

We don't forget gurry, we don't forget

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.