Rachel Gorry #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely Tina for the recap, have me milky coffee and everything all ready for you!

Reactions: 1
And me , Coukd she make it anymore obvious โ€˜send me an air fryer someoneโ€™ as bad as KC and the wife . Do like the rest of us, go online type in air fryers find best price and buy it out of all the money she gets through sad followers .. pure greed , in a lockdown, so many deserving causes out there and this greedy ๐Ÿ„ Is begging ๐Ÿ˜ก

I can spell really ๐Ÿ˜‚ โ€™couldโ€™ when I get annoyed at beggars my fingers work quicker than my eyes ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And me , Coukd she make it anymore obvious โ€˜send me an air fryer someoneโ€™ as bad as KC and the wife . Do like the rest of us, go online type in air fryers find best price and buy it out of all the money she gets through sad followers .. pure greed , in a lockdown, so many deserving causes out there and this greedy ๐Ÿ„ Is begging ๐Ÿ˜ก

I can spell really ๐Ÿ˜‚ โ€™couldโ€™ when I get annoyed at beggars my fingers work quicker than my eyes ๐Ÿ‘€
I bought an air fryer back in September, just randomly picked it up from the middle isle in lidl, absolutely love it, and I didn't need any recommendations from anyone๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚the begging out of these insta self entitled, wanna be famous huns is just vile!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For duck sake Rachel do you not have google ? Buy your own bleeping air fryer. Wait and see now Harvey Norman collab for the air fryer next

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In this day and age it still baffles why someone needs to ask 197thousand people about an airfryer sheโ€™s obviously on the beg.. itโ€™s like that moron twins and me sheโ€™s always recording herself speaking about something like a gormless idiot and low and behold it gets done for her. She was pretending she couldnโ€™t open a wine bottle with a corkscrew the other night for โ€œmoron contentโ€ drives me mental how people donโ€™t see itโ€™s an act same with Mr Iโ€™m Gay and hiding very badly Corrigan he does everything for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Rachel is going to try get some self care today even if itโ€™s just a bath ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚the queen of caring for herself . When does she not get some self care

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.