Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely how does she see all these questions about a rad cover or grass or a swipe up code or this and that.... but doesnt see the genuine messages from countless amounts of people that have reached out to her over the last year .. another claire balding ...
Cause saying she had a " good few messages " means she dosenr sound pathetic when she starts talking about the grass or rad covers for no reason . Gutter content at this point . You would yawn your way through.

A laundry shoot in the house . Would you be able 😏

Also the pic she had of her old house with the entrance looked lovely and warm . More lived in

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Genuinely how does she see all these questions about a rad cover or grass or a swipe up code or this and that.... but doesnt see the genuine messages from countless amounts of people that have reached out to her over the last year .. another claire balding ...
I messaged her and asked about an expensive item she has been gifted a few months ago as I need one myself and wanted to compare prices but no reply checked to see if she had it on her highlights it grid and no sign of it so the company that gifted it to her won’t make a penny from her unless people bought one there and then

Reactions: 4
People were asking yesterday about her radiator covers. There wasn’t one radiator cover in her stories yesterday. Why do these influencers take us for fools.

Reactions: 10
And what? Hardly think shes sitting on Tinder now
She won't need tinder when the time is right to move on. The men will be lining up for her. She will be a wealthy woman by then from her Instagram work that commenced a few weeks before her husband died. Not to mind the go fund me money etc etc

Reactions: 6
I think shes fully entitled to move on but i do also think the tide will turn for her if she does meet some one... she'll no longer have the sympathy follows
Tide is changing for all of them thanks to pages like this! They might actually have to get a real job!! Lot of them there kids are at school all day no excuse!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As much as I don’t like her and most of her content. . She is still young , and I doubt she will go her whole life without meeting someone else and she shouldn’t be made feel bad for that one , everyone has a right to be with someone else if and when they feel the time is right for them , just my opinion anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.