Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yiz had me in stitches🙄
Would she just cop the duck on and realise she has no content.

Reactions: 10
The poor kids don't even have privacy about when they have their play therapy.

Wonder what the play therapist thinks about them being used as content.

I assume any good child Physiologist would frown at kids being displayed the way hers are.

Emotional support doesn't come from the end of a camera

Reactions: 9
[we all have our preferences and I respect that but we will all have different opinions which again I respect. Reason I like Tattle we can express it. I don’t agree with anyone who sits their children in a row like lithe dolls and constantly posts them on Social Media, regardless of what job they do. The bed photo looked so like Gorry , I don’t follow this person, only looked quick seen the pics of kids and not a thing out of place that was enough for me.

The poor kids don't even have privacy about when they have their play therapy.

Wonder what the play therapist thinks about them being used as content.

I assume any good child Physiologist would frown at kids being displayed the way hers are.

Emotional support doesn't come from the end of a camera
Why would you tell everyone your child in in play therapy ? Every child in her school will know, it’s a private matter . Agree I doubt any Physiologist would think that is ok! Eating their breakfast taking videos/pics , what is wrong with this woman, fgs the mother lives there why does she not tell her to stop! But after seeing the antics with the mass produced leggings she is aiming to be an IG hun also. Surprised children tired, does she not send them to bed 6pm ? Then she has the rest of the night to lose on IG or talk 💩

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She couldn’t even say this is going to be a hard week for her without a little smirk 😏 sly girl . Nothing would sadden this one only a sinking bank balance .

Reactions: 5
I don't think there's as much if any play therapy going on at all.
Play therapy was never mentioned by Rachel until Belfastgate and people suggested she should be bringing her kids there rather than off out in Belfast with her BPerfect gang.
Play therapy then started being mentioned as soon as she crawled out from under her rock. Seems a coincidence tbh.

Why would it matter if children at school knew they were going to play therapy? What a way to try and stigmatise grief? I think its good shes talking about it as a lot of people don't realise the various help that is out there
Don't get the big deal about her mammy living with her? One of my friends had a cousin live with her for a year after her husband died because she wasn't able to function by herself and had really bad memory for the 1st year which I believe is common. It used to be really common for when a parent died the other parent would move in with one of their children so what's the difference the other way around

Reactions: 3
I don't think there's as much if any play therapy going on at all.
Play therapy was never mentioned by Rachel until Belfastgate and people suggested she should be bringing her kids there rather than off out in Belfast with her BPerfect gang.
Play therapy then started being mentioned as soon as she crawled out from under her rock. Seems a coincidence tbh.
Probably waiting until it was offered to her for free

Reactions: 4
Had to drop her upcoming birthday in there 🎁🎁🎁 If she was genuine she’d be mortified to mention it incase anyone thought she was hinting at gifted freebies.

Reactions: 8
Outside of Daniels death, cleaning and trying on clothes, Rachel has nothing she’s as dull as dish soap. The fake Dublin accent boils my blood it’s so put on none of the rest of the family have an accent her’s slips every so often it’s all put on. I do feel sorry for her that she lost her husband so suddenly but I don’t believe he set up her Instagram and she never had one before because Jesus she took to it like a duck to water straight in “hello everyone” I think she seen an opportunity to make money it’s sad to say but people are morbidly fascinated with death and she knew Daniels story would bring in the followers

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Had to drop her upcoming birthday in there 🎁🎁🎁 If she was genuine she’d be mortified to mention it incase anyone thought she was hinting at gifted freebies.
She has zero shame!! The first of the month is always very hard because Daniel died on the 1st .. but it wasn’t hard on the first of last month when she was swigging out of a tin on top of a bus in Belfast 😤

Reactions: 24
The first of the month was cool with her last month , this month she will grieve 🙄while stroking her giant necklace

Wouldn’t you think If you were given as many free clothes as she is that you would find something better to wear than the chavvy tracksuit . Just my opinion

What's the point of that photo of the kids eating dinner. Also why does she give her kids plastic plates they are not babies. I used them when my kids where in a high chair but not at her kids ages also they are tiny you wouldnt fit a proper dinner for her kids ages on them

Reactions: 12
Why would it matter if children at school knew they were going to play therapy? What a way to try and stigmatise grief? I think its good shes talking about it as a lot of people don't realise the various help that is out there
Don't get the big deal about her mammy living with her? One of my friends had a cousin live with her for a year after her husband died because she wasn't able to function by herself and had really bad memory for the 1st year which I believe is common. It used to be really common for when a parent died the other parent would move in with one of their children so what's the difference the other way around
I don’t think anyone is trying to stigmatise grief, there’s no harm mentioning once or twice “the girls started play therapy and I’m finding it’s really helping them” that’s enough... but we know what child, what time and what day these little girls are going to therapy and it’s not right! I’m thinking if that was me as a child, I am and always have been a very private person, not by choice it’s just the way I am and sometimes id like to be more extroverted but I’m not, looking back now if that was me in their position and I grew up and realised my therapy sessions were splashed all across the internet for hundreds of thousands to see I think it would have a huge negative impact on me and make me feel like my privacy was snatched away through no fault of my own, we’re not talking about going to therapy for the loss of a pet these poor little girls lost their daddy, their lives have been shaped by that already which no one could prevent but to add this on to their issues in years to come that’s where I feel there’ll be a problem!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What's the point of that photo of the kids eating dinner. Also why does she give her kids plastic plates they are not babies. I used them when my kids where in a high chair but not at her kids ages also they are tiny you wouldnt fit a proper dinner for her kids ages on them
Just to prove she’s a great mother giving Them corn and not her usual shite 🙄corn on the cob blocking her outside view . Someone’s scarlet the outside is letting her down

No one should know when those girls are getting their play therapy . It’s a safe place for them where’s she’s not there to invade their privacy and still she sits in her fancy 4 wheel drive spilling the beans

Reactions: 10
[/QUO
have you noticed the laughing emojis , you can tell she is reading here , ref what people think about her oversharing her children and every detail of their lives. It’s to say she does not care what normal people think about her carry on.
which of course she is ! Her first without Daniel just in case anyone is unaware
Thought exactly the same, then you get the sly type grin.. Oh watch the freebies roll in now . She knows exactly what she is doing . The sympathy seeking posts again

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
[we all have our preferences and I respect that but we will all have different opinions which again I respect. Reason I like Tattle we can express it. I don’t agree with anyone who sits their children in a row like lithe dolls and constantly posts them on Social Media, regardless of what job they do. The bed photo looked so like Gorry , I don’t follow this person, only looked quick seen the pics of kids and not a thing out of place that was enough for me.

Why would you tell everyone your child in in play therapy ? Every child in her school will know, it’s a private matter . Agree I doubt any Physiologist would think that is ok! Eating their breakfast taking videos/pics , what is wrong with this woman, fgs the mother lives there why does she not tell her to stop! But after seeing the antics with the mass produced leggings she is aiming to be an IG hun also. Surprised children tired, does she not send them to bed 6pm ? Then she has the rest of the night to lose on IG or talk 💩
I couldn't agree more. I'm always hesitant to comment on parenting or about kids being used but saying the kids are in play therapy is so wrong on so many levels. As a child I went through therapy for a family bereavement and I would never have wanted any of my friends knowing. I was the same age as her oldest and I am still effected by it to this day. She is so wrong for breaching their right to privacy on so many levels. What wont she do for a few euro. Shame because this account started with good intentions- I dont doubt that but there is no end now to the level of her exploitation.

No wonder the kids are as pale and sad looking. Never see daylight or sunshine.
I’d love to give the kids a warm dinner on a proper plate surrounded by their stuff, sitting where they want . They look so controlled and always thinking before they speak, even the younger ones.

Actually it does matter a child should have the right to decide who knows about their attendance at therapy it's not up to a Parent to broadcast it to thousands of people.

Children in trauma should have privacy

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.