Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually hard to judge any of the stuff they promote as they all use filters.

Do you want to see a few photos ? Seriously asking 191k for their opinion all the time . Those would be my precious photos and I wouldnt want instagram to decide whether to share them. Christ she will drum up any sympathy content she can
Seriously tho I don't know about anyone else but looking at other ppls photos is boring! Especially when you don't personally know them😴

Reactions: 14
I wonder how many freebies will arrive today for her birthday ... that she mentioned 40 times last week 🙄

Reactions: 6
Looking at those pics she had some wonderful teenage years with Daniel. My teenage years were a nightmare. I was bullied at school, I hated how I looked and fell into a very bad depression that I was heavily medicated for. I remember the loneliness and longing to have a boyfriend, someone to give me a cuddle, cheer me up. But I never had that and in the middle of all this my mother died. None of us have perfect happy lives all the time. Life is full of peaks and troughs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I think she said Invisalign a few years back, 5k or thereabouts.
But since Daniel has passed I think she's had work done. Her teeth look different than before he died.
I think she would look better with a shorter hair cut her hair does nothing for her.

Reactions: 5
Looking at those pics she had some wonderful teenage years with Daniel. My teenage years were a nightmare. I was bullied at school, I hated how I looked and fell into a very bad depression that I was heavily medicated for. I remember the loneliness and longing to have a boyfriend, someone to give me a cuddle, cheer me up. But I never had that and in the middle of all this my mother died. None of us have perfect happy lives all the time. Life is full of peaks and troughs.
Im not fond of when she says " I know a lot of people never have
/ will never find love like we have "
Its kinda patronising , I'm married years with I can only describe as my soul mate. Many people find love in their lives , strong love . I get its probably her comfort blanket or something but it just comes across as she is the only person to have love

Reactions: 17
Its kinda patronising , I'm married years with I can only describe as my soul mate. Many people find love in their lives , strong love . I get its probably her comfort blanket or something but it just comes across as she is the only person to have love
I've always felt that it was said in a way as if it's very rare to have a happy relationship.
Strange.

Reactions: 10
Conveniently found a box of photo albums 🙄
Lol. As if you wouldn't be cherishing the photos you had of a loved one, she just can't help look for attention

I think she said Invisalign a few years back, 5k or thereabouts.
But since Daniel has passed I think she's had work done. Her teeth look different than before he died.
She's definitely had work done, she's much improved with age. Shes nearly unrecognizable.

I *think * Rachel is 30 today , has received lots of presents from her friends , who she’d be lost without 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Cue a pile of gifts (freebies) being delivered tomorro🙄 who cares its her 30th birthday? We all have tit going on in our lives, especially at the moment! And if she cared that much about what she has goin on her birthday would be the last of her worries and wouldnt even be mentioned! Grow up Rachel🤷🏻‍♀️

I think she means it in a way that they were childhood sweethearts, knew each other since they were young, achieved a lot as a couple before they were 30. I don't think she means it in a patronising way.

I've unfollowed her. I cannot deal with ad after ad after ad. I really liked her in the beginning but I'm done now. It's a common trend I am seeing with most of the Instagrammers I enjoyed. Very few genuine ones left! If I see one more ad for Spotlight oral care!!!

Reactions: 15
I think she means it in a way that they were childhood sweethearts, knew each other since they were young, achieved a lot as a couple before they were 30. I don't think she means it in a patronising way.

I've unfollowed her. I cannot deal with ad after ad after ad. I really liked her in the beginning but I'm done now. It's a common trend I am seeing with most of the Instagrammers I enjoyed. Very few genuine ones left! If I see one more ad for Spotlight oral care!!!
I wouldnt agree with that being what she means but I respect your opinion . I feel it comes across as a bit patronising . Nothing against you , just how I see it is all

Reactions: 2
The spotlight ads have surely run their course ! Would she not be embarrassed at this stage of still trying to flog it !

Reactions: 11
Spotlight are going to ruin themselves. I actually knoe a lovely little local book subscription that started . Its a monthly one with a surprise with the book . They were advertising yesterday for influencers to contact them so they could get them to promote them and give them discount codes for followers . Really disappointed

Reactions: 5
It’s so frustrating, I wouldn’t dream
Of buying spotlight now after Rachel and Eileen and loads more flat out making money off it

Show off the presents, some memories of good times, sad music.....
I've a haul I've ore recorded that I'll put up later....
Nothing changes Rachel, sad, cry, photos, haul, #ad🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.