Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she delete stories? Is there really a Carol? I'm not convinced she doesn't send these to herself to be honest. I also hate the way she calls her daughters wagons. I just wouldn't call my daughters wagons 🤷‍♀️
Yes there really is a Carol - and from what I can see, Carol is also grieving and now people are giving her abuse on her most recent post. The whole thing is disgusting. I don’t even know where to start. If Rachel considered that bullying - naming and shaming her was not the right come back - In my eyes that’s just as bad 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Yes there really is a Carol - and from what I can see, Carol is also grieving and now people are giving her abuse on her most recent post. The whole thing is disgusting. I don’t even know where to start. If Rachel considered that bullying - naming and shaming her was not the right come back - In my eyes that’s just as bad 🤷🏼‍♀️
I didn't see any name how do you know Carol is also grieving? Did I miss something? It's awful if she is getting abuse now

Reactions: 3
I didn't see any name how do you know Carol is also grieving? Did I miss something? It's awful if she is getting abuse now
Yeah she posted her handle then deleted it, had a peep on the girls page and she was getting a bashing

Reactions: 3
The irony of all Rachel’s gals over giving Carol abuse and calling her every name under the sun 😂😅 So childish, she’s needs to do something worthwhile with her time and have less time to on drama!!

Reactions: 9
She wouldn’t have the guts to post tye DM’s she received after Belfastgate. Poor rachel wouldn’t tarnish her crown further. No amount of the pink stuff will shine that up again.

• Haha
And did she write then that she didn't want to show her name cause she might get bullied?
Few min later saying her followers reported the page for bullying and that she didn't want the girl to be bullied or receive " nasty messages " you should see some of the stuff they wrote on her page . Cant imagine carols dms. Mrs Hinch does the exact same thing. Screenshot the nasty message , dirty deletes and let's her followers go at the person . She is notorious for it . Guess Rachel really is coping the tit out of mrs hinch after all

Reactions: 13
That’s so inappropriate showing her hand up her daughter’s back in bed. I’m sure it was done in innocence not knowing who or what is viewing but Rachel you are being warned - a lot of sick people out there like viewing stuff like this. Even if it was posted in innocence I’m not sure why you filmed this and posted it. Maybe live in the moment more with your daughters and put your phone down. There are easier ways to earn a living that don’t involve selling your soul. I think I would rather have to send my kids to Creche and go to work than have to post all their private moments online.

Reactions: 17
I cannot believe she named a poster. How absolutely low is she.

ageeed it’s odd how she filters out thetroll messages as she calls them and ignores all the other ones.
She’s a piece of work alright. Chain will be swinging now for next few whinging posts.

She is a dirty cow . People have already torn carol to shreds so too late. Sending her little army to attack her on her page because she is a coward who wouldn't even confront someone herself . Pathetic
Hinch also does this

She is grasping for content. Thats why . Im sure some crying down the phone is due now after this
is she hoping for more coverage on gods.ie , this is how they all go about it and no doubt this Andrea will send it to them .

Reactions: 4
I know this has been discussed in the previous threads- but lads.. I still can’t believe that she sees all these mean trolling messages, but ignores every single kind message she receives. I’ve unfollowed a few weeks because of the Belfast event but I went on today to have a look at the story to see this post about Carol- fair Fucks girl you done what we all want to do 😂

Reactions: 10
The first post she put up had carols insta details - and this was the girls first post that she is now getting abuse on. She’s obviously hurting too - and grief can cause people to be angry - I know this first hand. So maybe she sent Rachel that message in the heat of moment thinking Rachel is cashing in on her grief etc. But Rachel retaliating is just as bad if you ask me. Take the message and elete it and block it. No need to shame the person I’d you don’t know what they are going though.
7D553C5B-98A5-40B1-9A96-099EBBBB3C7F.jpeg
Thinking out loud here now guys

Reactions: 8
How cowardly of Rachel. Carol sent a msg from her own account, she’s not hiding behind a fake profile, she could have blocked or maybe asked carol why she had that opinion of her? But no she sends her minions to do her dirty work & deletes all traces of it on her own stories.

Carol sends one msg and she’s a vile bully but Rachel’s clowns are all messaging carol abuse and that’s ok🤷‍♀️

Rachel must be gearing up for a full week of ads with all her recent feel sorry for me stories🙄🙄

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.