Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say Rachel still isn’t happy for 190,000 followers not too many did her dirty work from what I seen.

Calling carol a bully is an insult to anyone who has ever experienced bullying

Reactions: 9
Say it killed her not to post kids in the bath again , hero baths her kids 👏 . Jeez she gets those kids ready for bed ASAP doesn’t she . Six o clock bedtime there , out of her hair nice and early .

Reactions: 11
How would you report her? I’m absolutely disgusted she shared that persons handle, she knew the abuse that person would get...... and someone really ought to explain to her what bullying is , our family’s had a year of torture with the bullying of our 11year old daughter, so it makes my blood boil when this lady & the like scream bullying after one not so pleasant comment .

Reactions: 21
Go into her page and see the 3 dots the top right hand corner . Press report profile as in appropriate and select bullying/harassment

Reactions: 8
She can pretend she is innocent and quiet all she wants . Id say she would snap you in half if you got in her way . She is a wagon as she herself would say

Reactions: 10
Reported.
Sly wagon.
Absolute hack of her with the poses now.. The new Rosie 😅😅😅 Don't give a tit at this stage, you can talk about grief and it's all different but this wan is a self centered and money oriented dose, in don't believe she's grieving or else she's a great actress.. I know friends and clients and patients 6 mths on and this is not the norm ppl. Seriously 🙁

Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20201027-011314_Instagram.jpg
This is one of her followers. Loads throughout her followers similar to this. Deffo buying.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.