Rachel Gorry #3 is not one bit sorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be full throttle tomorrow with the chats cause all her followers were worried about her, imagine waking up in the middle of the night and a face on a pillow looking at ya. . Plus you have thousands of photos of daniel, why is it the same print the whole time, maybe it was #gifted . . For a change

Reactions: 13
Omg she’s a bleeping liar you can tell straight away she’s a liar. She needs to duck off and mind her kids and I’m going to say something and this is my
Opinion and I don’t give two shits. She was only with Daniel because he gave her a good life. Go back and look at her old photos compared to the last year when he was diagnosed she knew she would be free within the year and the change in her in every way is unreal. Now we know your reading here Rachel you should be ashamed of yourself and Andrea roche making you use the reason for been off insta because you are trolled one message. One message you got and you deleted it bullshif. You know your not liked as much and it’s killing you

Reactions: 8
But would you not agree even a like or a very small acknowledge to the follower who messaged her?
I would call that good manners.
I am also not taking away everyone grieves differently.
Maybe but then if she replied back to every message people would be saying wouldnt she be better spending time with her kids then on her phone. There is about 20 people here who said they've messaged her, shes like 50,000 followers so I'm sure a lot more them have messaged her too thats a lof
Omg she’s a bleeping liar you can tell straight away she’s a liar. She needs to duck off and mind her kids and I’m going to say something and this is my
Opinion and I don’t give two shits. She was only with Daniel because he gave her a good life. Go back and look at her old photos compared to the last year when he was diagnosed she knew she would be free within the year and the change in her in every way is unreal. Now we know your reading here Rachel you should be ashamed of yourself and Andrea roche making you use the reason for been off insta because you are trolled one message. One message you got and you deleted it bullshif. You know your not liked as much and it’s killing you
Seriously do say that about someone you do not know. You really need to log off social media because you are obviously very consumed by it to come out with something like that

Reactions: 18
To be fair, she had 3 children with him before he got sick. He may have given her a good life, but she wasn't to know what would happen.
I do think she capitalised on his illness and subsequent death.
And when things aren't going to plan, she is leaning on his death as a crutch to bump up her following on instagram.

I messaged her when she didn't have that many followers when Daniel was sick and before it was terminal. I didn't get a reply, she didn't even look at the message
Roll onto when she's many more followers, Belfast, and I messaged about it, and within an hour I was blocked. So that crap that she doesn't have time to look at messages, or too many to check, is rubbish.

Reactions: 19
She parades around full of herself, she does clothes hauls etc, laps up the compliments, all saying is my opinion.. She is wayyy to thin, them wellies were hanging off her ffs

How do you wash your tanning mitts 😆😆😆 wtf
If I had a tanning mit I would put it in the washing machine in one of the bags you get in the pound shop for underwear!! Am I right?? 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Maybe but then if she replied back to every message people would be saying wouldnt she be better spending time with her kids then on her phone. There is about 20 people here who said they've messaged her, shes like 50,000 followers so I'm sure a lot more them have messaged her too thats a lof

Seriously do say that about someone you do not know. You really need to log off social media because you are obviously very consumed by it to come out with something like that
What are you the mother Theresa of tattle. It’s the rave section you need to be in by the looks of your past comments. As I said that’s my opinion now bore off

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The only message she got was the ones she reads here & she hadn't the balls to address it until now so wait until people have so many real issues going on so she can sneak back in & pull the wool over followers eyes again.

Reactions: 10
I reckon she asked the first q today in the car too....the words used were all hers!
just cut the tit Rachael

Reactions: 6
The only message she got was the ones she reads here & she hadn't the balls to address it until now so wait until people have so many real issues going on so she can sneak back in & pull the wool over followers eyes again.
She won’t pull the wool over my eyes as I said before I figured her out along time ago and it just makes me sick she’s making money of her dead husbands memory. If he was still alive who would Rachel Gorry a normal joe soap like the rest of us. But because of her and clowns exactly like her we are back in lockdown

Reactions: 8
To be fair, she had 3 children with him before he got sick. He may have given her a good life, but she wasn't to know what would happen.
I do think she capitalised on his illness and subsequent death.
And when things aren't going to plan, she is leaning on his death as a crutch to bump up her following on instagram.

I messaged her when she didn't have that many followers when Daniel was sick and before it was terminal. I didn't get a reply, she didn't even look at the message
Roll onto when she's many more followers, Belfast, and I messaged about it, and within an hour I was blocked. So that crap that she doesn't have time to look at messages, or too many to check, is rubbish.
Totally agree I had sent several messages on different things or advice etc none opened morning after belfast within 5 minutes of me sending a message it was opened I had already had the satisfaction of unfollowing but she blocked me then too.. So she so knew the hot water she was in as from reading here id say she never put the phone down that day.. To use something like an illness or a death for a few likes or followers or to become whatever it is her aim is Its the most dispicable act ever.

Reactions: 10
This is awful thing to say.

Reactions: 20
This is awful thing to say.
So was going to Belfast mingling with others with no masks on partying in a hotel room leaving her kids when it was his 6 month anniversary in the middle of a world wide pandemic!! People are so frustrated and angry by these Instagramers she really is a fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If you've gone through something similar you don't need to be a qualified anything to give a bit of simple compassion
Im gonna split your point into 2 parts.
Firstly:
“You dont need to be a qualified anything”
Ok. Using this logic, I need heart bypass surgery. I should go to someone who’s had a heart bypass for advice. Not a cardiologist. Someone who’s ‘gone through something similar’.
Secondly:
“To show a bit of simple compassion”
She showed NO compassion! Simple or otherwise. ‘Theres no way you can prepare..’ basically saying youre fucked...get on with it...you’ll have awful days....life is tit etc etc
I blame her parents and her husband. She was brought up to believe she was a princess who farted glitter and puked rainbows. She married someone who told her the same.

• Haha
When did she take a few days off Instagram 🤔 she’s not doing good because everyone is on to her now and not everyone is falling for the poor Racheal act anymore! She raging over that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.