Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nkomoagogo

Rachel hi. I am still disapointed in you. Yes you apologised. No we dont want blood. Please understand as frontline staff, there is no other line of defence. It is now down to the community to protect each other. We are overworked, underpaid and at breaking point. Should you find yourself in A&e it will not be your tan, it will not be Brendan, ot will not be Denise that saves you it will be the nurse in full PPE gear. How about you make a donation to your local hospital? Do something good with your platform. Cleaning under your sink/fridge does not make you a role model. Make something of your life darling. Be someone your girls look up to.

• Heart
Reactions: 94

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
I have been browsing Threads on tattle for a while, however this is one I really felt I needed to add to. I reached out to bloggers with big numbers a few weeks ago as an appeal had been sent out to help families struggling at this time throughout Ireland especially in the North as families are struggling to purchase diapers and had to reuse them as well as basic hygiene supplies, As a mother it broke and still does thinking that is how people in this country are living. This organization is donation only and could really have been given a boost as the image used would make a stone sob!
I sent it to Mrs Gorry asking her to share the organization and nothing, no mention. I messaged her just now re apology and a few facts about what is going on now in Belfast and the surrounding cities, re cancer patients treatment stalled, lockdown etc. BLOCKED. This women does not care, nor has she ever, that apology was not genuine, she would never have said anything if there hadn’t been a thread started, herself, her children should be isolating and have some regard for the state that we are in, she had no problem attending that event and looked delighted to have been there. I live in the North and the effects of another lockdown will take a very long time to recover from both economically and physiologically, her disregard for people is astounding considering the lose she herself has experienced!
It’s a long one but it’s just beyond frustrating that she can act like it’s so easy to get on.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

Quackers

VIP Member
Same shire with cancer society we could not get a night nurse so my son had to go to hospice to die. His only wish was to die at home. I let him down.
I hate big charities. Hate them

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Thequeen36

I’m the same my husband died suddenly in June leaving me with 2 young kids. I have reached out to her so many times and she has just ignored me, everyone was telling me to follow her she is great etc. I could never understand how one minute she is crying at his grave and the next flogging something. I find her to be extremely cold and heartless. I know grief hits people in so many ways but with all the support she has I thought she would have passed some help on but she doesn’t seem to care about anyone but herself. She isn’t the nice nice girl she plays out.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

Anynews.

VIP Member
Afaik, pieta house is paying for the €4 donation posts being put up....🙄
Despite usually having around €5m in petty cash going by their yearly accounts, and the CEO paying herself a lovely €120k per annum. In addition to the fact that at least 5 other members of executive management are on over €80k per year. The full time salary for a Psychotherapist in Pieta House is €24k per annum. Before you donate to anyone look up the CEOs salaries.. 😉😉

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Buggles

You basically just showed me a macdonalds and told me no you cant eat it .. thanks alot 😭😂😂
Hahaha sorry
Ah girls thanks so much for all the love and kind words. It’s something I will always feel like I’ve failed in but I know deep down it wasn’t my fault. As ye say the systems let us down.

we defo need more there buggles you can’t leave us hanging.
Only one thing then, I feel the pressure !!
The first house they were in was Daniel's uncle's house, they basically bullied him out of it into a cabin, threw him a few grand and for it and then sold it for a huge profit

• Wow
Reactions: 42

Clangers2

VIP Member
I think with Rachel too she's playing a dangerous game...... She's huge now in Ireland, literally everyone knows who she is and her story with Daniel..... I don't mean this to sound disrespectful to Daniel or anyone else but she is a young woman..... What if in a few years when the kids are older she decides she wants to or meets someone new, a new man, can you imagine how hard it's going to be for her to keep that quiet, or private for a while, can you imagine the messages and comments she will get and the judgement she will get, and sharing every little detail of those kiddies greiving process too. It's all going to end in tears I think, she is public property now and is going to find it difficult to ever move on in any way with her life..... Because of the choices she has made
The whole thing just screams exploitation to me
There is an ethical issue
Is she able to make these huge decisions for herself during this greiving process and is she able to make the right decisions for her kids?? Are the agency exploiting her and her kids tragedy or is she exploiting Daniels family's tragedy....it just doesn't sit right with me and I think she is majorly going to regret is all
I feel her family should have pulled her aside and told her to put her phone down and have some privacy and some dignity with it all.... But she's gave it all up for some #sp #ad posts and some z list celebrity mentions on Instagram
I follow Eileen @everything Eileen on insta who tragically lost her 3 year old daughter in an accident at home, she appeared on brian dowlings podcast and was excellent on it but I felt she was so much more aware of maintaining her other children's privacy..... Her two older sons, she made sure she didn't disclose alot of private information about their greiving process but in contrast Rachel just seems to be selling her and her children's souls for insta fame

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Heidi77

VIP Member
Yes! Who cares how much this cost , how much that cost , when this and that was built ! Who’s living where now?? What she has in the house , look at those tidy bedrooms and play rooms it’s a disgrace! 🥴🙄 I’m actually going to unfollow this thread ...
That's OK - you don't have to announce your departure.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Happyhead

Have been lurking on this but First time to write on it and wow I also wrote to Rachel many times , lost a sister she was only young with children very tragic circumstances and not once did she reply or like the message very bad form

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I always stuck up for Rachel but my kids fathers death crippled me financially and emotionally, both had to attend counselling over it & Myself & are waiting for more seasons to be approved because I am not in a position to pay privately for them , it’s almost 3 years later and my boys still struggle , the eldest has additional needs , his emotions were difficult to regulate as it was and now we are in dire straits , we are still trying to climb out of Everything, I am disgusted to hear how she never answered people back whether it be offering support or advice Or simply sending love , yes she has suffered a huge loss but she doesn’t have the additional burden of financial stress or the worry of a permanent home for them or her own Mental health , her account now Just makes me really sad because she seems to have forgotten the ordinary joe soaps , bleak is the only
Word I can use describe how her account makes me feel

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Transparency

Chatty Member
Posting so many "small businesses" in one picture takes away from promoting them. Pick 3 and say why you like that business and it will get higher engagement. And maybe do 3 a day. No way will anyone go through each and every one of those she posted. No description or anything. It's the lazy way of going "oh look at me I care about others"
I sent her a message recommending a business and it didn’t show up on the list, my sister sent a recommendation with a message offering her free stuff and it made the list. What a scam

• Wow
Reactions: 37

Buggles

Massive amount collected alright!! Doesn’t have to buy anything either as the amount she get gifted it unreal!!

Wonder why!! People aren’t very happy at how it was spent and the amount that was collected so they have a right to voice there opinion also Rachel got a massive amount also and that was for her husband (RIP) they wanted €5000 but it’s over €30,000 now!!
Plus the village got together when daniel was sick and organised money to come from people's wages weekly for a year to help Rachel and the girls out.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

Buggles

Maybe it's jealousy on my behalf, I lost my husband too when I was 24 in an accident. Me or my kids didn't get gifted on a daily basis and paid weekends away and spas. Maybe have a competition with some of your gifts instead of take take take and shoving it in everyone's faces. She only tells half the story, people where she lives know the real story!! Cashing in on her husband's death

• Heart

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
And de next ting I want ta show ya......ffs.
Yer a disgrace Rachel, no shame.
It's a fecking pandemic Rachel, money is tight. And we don't need this kind of shite hauls when we're only able to bring our kids to school or work from home.
Oh, I forgot, Rachel can still go out and party, shur rules don't apply to her😡

• Heart

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
She wouldnt even be getting much from perfect would she ? Ive never seen her post much about it. They obviously had money before she lost her husband as the house is nice and she is a widow she will probably be ok for money. Who knows. I just think she seems quite immature and he probably made all the big life decisions so shes now finding her way

I actually feel for her she seems very stressed most of the time she struggles to deep breathe. Its all very shallow breathing and fast talking. I always imagine when she goes off her stories she just breaks down in tears.
I’m sorry but this post! If she was breaking down there is no way that she would be coming in to Instagram stories for the chats 🤦🏼‍♀️ I was 9 when my own dad died after a long illness and I have 7 other siblings that my mother had to look after, it’s Been 25 years since and I can vividly recall every moment of that time and I’m so thankful that mother was truly there for us, not shoving a phone or anything like it in our faces nor using us a barginging tool to get free things.
Mrs Gorry in the days prior to and after her husbands death has quite frankly exploited her little girls for a online audience, they will remember it all. If anything this thread has taught us is that she is anextremely vindictive, self centered human being and I am going to completely disagree with everything you have said regarding her husband making the decisions considering the way she presents herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Anynews.

VIP Member
Same shire with cancer society we could not get a night nurse so my son had to go to hospice to die. His only wish was to die at home. I let him down.
I hate big charities. Hate them
Oh please don’t say you let him down you did your best..❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why was a go fund me needed and still active? She isn't short of money or do u just get to set one up in tragic circumstances? That's one of my biggest issues with her. She took over 30grand from people alot of who have very little themselves and she does nothing but flash the cash. It's so classless and deceitful in my opinion

• Wow
Reactions: 34

anydaynow

I have to say I'm shocked at some of the stuff on this thread. Whatever about discussing her Instagram account and commenting on the amount of ads she does, being angry over Belfast, but to question her grief and her tears over her husband is absolutely vile. You might not agree with her using Instagram as an income after her husband has died and that's fine but insinuating that her tears are fake and she couldn't possibly be lonely because she lives with her Mam, cop on ffs.

I am aware of what this website is about but even this is low. I think the Belfast fiasco gave you all a green light on her. I don't see Denise getting the same level of nastiness that Rachel gets here so don't pretend this is all because of Belfast. I have my own opinions on Rachel and various other influencers but surely you can see how wrong this is

• Heart
Reactions: 34