Rachel Gorry #3 is not one bit sorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will she ever let those kids have any private moments or fun without the camera recording. I get recording memories etc but this is for the gram , not picture frames or home videos .

Reactions: 10
Pumpkin carving and painting time in the Gorry Household. I’d say the poor kids are terrified of dropping or spilling anything for fear of her reaction. She’s like a bloody dictator with her spotless playroom the kids can’t enjoy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pumpkin carving and painting time in the Gorry Household. I’d say the poor kids are terrified of dropping or spilling anything for fear of her reaction. She’s like a bloody dictator with her spotless playroom the kids can’t enjoy.
Very milatry 😒 looks like no fun at all she’s to anal about messing her show home

Reactions: 7
Very milatry 😒 looks like no fun at all she’s to anal about messing her show home
Agreed. Like you never see ANYTHING out of place and if it is she’s cleaning like a mad woman throwing out the kids toys... I honestly think those kids are terrified, Leah always looks so unnerved and sad around her. When I read further up that residents of her village put standing orders from their salary to her account I really read it all 😤😒

• Wow
Reactions: 8
God almighty.
The most controlled pile of paintings by small kids, ever!
Quite clearly they did what they were told!

Reactions: 9
She lost her calling for the army. Don't get me wrong I like my house tidy but it's feckin hard to keep it and mine are older not to mind when they were that small.

Reactions: 2
I do not believe for one second that this occurred having read this thread, has she blocked so many after Belfast but not the person who sent the terrible messages! Crying wolf again.
She is seething that this thread has opened up people’s eyes and once again can not own up to the fact that she “hid” due to her own actions. She truly is so calculated and should be ashamed of herself for even muttering those words from her mouth!
And she can’t exactly mention Tattle to her followers in case more eyes get opened . So she tells yet another lie , Pinocchio 🤥 herself

Anyone else notice the sister is on the beg for new throws/blankets for her sofa in the mobile home?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She lost her calling for the army. Don't get me wrong I like my house tidy but it's feckin hard to keep it and mine are older not to mind when they were that small.
Plus they have all been in school doing Halloween art and crafts . Has to make herself out to be a martyr all the time 🙄

Reactions: 3
I do not believe for one second that this occurred having read and participated in this thread, she blocked so many after Belfast and can’t answer genuine people reaching out but can read the ones about fashion and people who sent the terrible messages! Her response to the lady asking about promoting vavavoom after the new regulations showed her true intentions to make money and she will do whatever it takes to do so. There are so many women going through this and the fact that she doesn’t sympathize speaks louder than any words ever will.
She is seething that this thread has opened up people’s eyes and once again can not own up to the fact that she “hid” due to her own actions. She truly is so calculated and should be ashamed of herself for even muttering those words from her mouth!

Reactions: 12
She’s sounding off about someone sending her a message saying “Glad your husband is dead now go kill yourself” I’m sorry but I smell BULLSHIT. Where is the screenshot? She’s happy to document the message word for word but doesn’t show the evidence. She’s a total narcissist and those poor kids really need a proper mother to look after them now Daniel is gone. She’s a total disgrace and the sadddest thing of all is she doesn’t even care

Reactions: 17
I have sent Rachel numerous messages about something deep and personal to my heart and she hasnt even acknowledged them or anything.. felt so sorry for her too💔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Oh dear, if she she did in fact get those messages, then that’s horrendous and shame on that person. If it were made up, shame on Rachel. Whatever happened, her stance on the whole thing is bizzare. The angle of “I’m sorry I, Rachel Gorry, had to deprive you, my followers, of my company” is very self-centered and she would be better off if she learned to keep her private issues private. Those who write nasty messages know exactly how to upset her because she hands everything to them on a plate. She should learn a lesson......or get a bit of sense.

Reactions: 8
Very similar style of writing to a lot of those messages she responded to🤔

I just want to point out though, as much as we may not believe she got any messages, we shouldn’t blindly believe every claim that’s made on this thread either. People saying they know her or got messages from her, how the hell do we know that’s true either.

Reactions: 11
I don’t too much would upset this one ! Hard as nails .

Rachel has already proved that she lies . it rolls off her very easily . Hard to believe a word she says

She didn’t come across vulnerable or sensitive at all in her video. Quick at blocking people asking about Belfast but panicked this time 🤔 and didn’t block the person😏 she knows excatly what she’s doing and always did. She didn’t have Andrea when she came up with the idea of being a full time blagger

We need a new thread again! The sixteenth chapel? Like is she for real! Yes Rachel you a very much alone on that one I would hope. Nobody thought Michelangelo painted 16 chapel ceilings but we all knew he painted the Sistine chapel. Jesus I’d be mortified for myself to ever admit to being that thick! That was 1st year history 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have sent Rachel numerous messages about something deep and personal to my heart and she hasnt even acknowledged them or anything.. felt so sorry for her too💔
I shared to with her about something personal and have ask her a couple of times about certain stuff and she ignored both times..very annoying that so many people reached out to her and nothing back from her but yet can share when get a horrible text

Reactions: 13
I shared to with her about something personal and have ask her a couple of times about certain stuff and she ignored both times..very annoying that so many people reached out to her and nothing back from her but yet can share when get a horrible text
Tell her you have a new clothes line coming out how much for her to advertise it for you!! Bet she will reply for the money!! She’s a fraud!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.