Rachel Gorry #3 is not one bit sorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @Tealistener

This was actually the 2nd most favourite, I couldn't get @Boomboomboom90 to fit and it was losing the effect by shortening it 😪 " Me coffee is milky, Yiz have me in stitches. I won't drop BPerfect cos I'd miss all my riches"

Can someone please do a last thread recap? Dont forget about Liz 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who is liz
"Liz" was a lovely 51 year old nurse from Sligo who came on to Tattle just to defend Rachel going to Belfast. Called everyone fuckwits and then did a dirty delete.

In other words someone close to Rachel or Rachel herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
New thread title thanks to @Tealistener

This was actually the 2nd most favourite, I couldn't get @Boomboomboom90 to fit and it was losing the effect by shortening it 😪 " Me coffee is milky, Yiz have me in stitches. I won't drop BPerfect cos I'd miss all my riches"

Can someone please do a last thread recap? Dont forget about Liz 🤭
What do I win, will I be gifted or have to do an sp or ad an or anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Another recap aswell :

Rachel ignored the Belfast saga for days , I think 6 , while continuing to clean out her fridge and under the sink and hoovering the stairs . We learned shake n vac is a new thing 🙄🙄 she done a 20 second story to say " sorry about Belfast " with her in her dressing gown , no makeup and Daniel's chain front and centre .

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ah c’mere what’s that Stella & Sis now saying... she doesn’t want the drama.. fair enough then don’t show a screenshot of Rachel McGorrys 5 unopened messages to you and then do a full u-turn and delete it. And then say you don’t want the drama. Love u invited, opened the door and sat down and had tea with us while spilling the drama of her blocking you Had to unfollow her...

Reactions: 28
Sorry . Was that it ? Was that the apology ?’then straight on about the young ones fringe ?! Is that it ? Worst performance ever ! At least Denise looked upset and made her eyes look watery ... the chain of daniel front and centre ...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry . Was that it ? Was that the apology ?’then straight on about the young ones fringe ?! Is that it ? Worst performance ever ! At least Denise looked upset and made her eyes look watery ... the chain of daniel front and centre ...
No bother to her kids at school, into the hairdressers and god only knows where else, she has some neck anyone who feels sorry for her is a fool. She couldn’t give a frig she’s laughing at you’s

Nice to see that little girl smiling all the same!
Would be nicer if she wasn’t being used for the soft comeback

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s showing up how happy the wee girl is.. after being mentioned on her a few times that Leah doesn’t like having the camera in her face ... oh look how she’s proved us all wrong she loves mammy recording her

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She really should have self isolated herself and the kids for the week, not be shipping them off to get side fringes. There’s saying sorry and actually being sorry and she doesn’t seem that regretful to me.

Reactions: 24
She really should have self isolated herself and the kids for the week, not be shipping them off to get side fringes. There’s saying sorry and actually being sorry and she doesn’t seem that regretful to me.
Even if she caught Covid in Belfast chances are she wouldn’t be sick yet. No thought for anyone only herself!!

Reactions: 11
She is a disgrace imagine coming on as if everything is normal because she apologised and using the child aswell to do it. God she has no shame

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What cleaning mega tip did I miss today girls
None yet, and my kids are starved cause I didnt know what to put in their lunch boxes

Who is this Stella and sis ye are talking about? I'm lost
Another insta page who posted a pic of RG not wearing her mask. Rachel then blocked her. S&S went on a rant about it, we all went over to follow and get the tea. She then posted a screenshot of 5 messages from Rachel. The post then got deleted, she came on to say they agreed to disagree and if we were there for drama to basically feck off 🤣 o and she never heard of tattle before but shes going to try and shut it down...many have tried and failed my love but be our guest

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Isn’t it?
They’re gorgeous kids.
Just to prove all us horrible trolls that Leah isn't adverse to being on camera and Rachel is a wonderful and caring mammy.. Fuk me, she's has no scruples this yoke, use anyone or anything to promote your own gain.. Shameful

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.