Rachel Gorry #3 is not one bit sorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strange in beginning she needed some friend to come over to edit her stuff and now she has no problem. She has a weird of grieving to say least.

Reactions: 7
Strange in beginning she needed some friend to come over to edit her stuff and now she has no problem. She has a weird of grieving to say least.
she never mentions that fella now 🧐 Amazing isn’t it ,she must have learnt how to be a pro very quickly, or maybe it was all an act, “Oh I don’t know what I’m doin lads” 🙄

Also , I don’t understand why she feels the need to get her mother or whoever to take photos of her doing art and crafts with her children and then posting them on her Instagram . I don’t think anyone asks for those pictures . I do things with my children every day, walks, arts and crafts , reading books ,making cakes , or whatever we decide , etc , on my days off and after work because I love them and I like spending my time with them when I’m off , but I don’t be there getting whoever to take pics of me playing with my own children and posting the pics on my Instagram and Facebook because I don’t need a gold medal award and people praising me for playing with my own children! That’s just strange in my opinion and I don’t get why she does that , actually it’s probably for the sympathy and freebies !

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
The “sixteen chapel”. I’m no stranger to faux pas but this just shows how dim and uneducated she is thinking this is funny. I’m actually cringing and her accent actually turns my stomach. Whatever about being rested in Dublin (I was and northside too) she was reared in the country....can’t even pronounce her own surname correctly, get in the bleeping bin

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh she’ll be on tomorrow “Lads yiz had me in stitches with the sixteenth chapel, ugh... I’m so happy I’m noh d only one who thoughhhh tha ..... ( add howling laughing) ”🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
she never mentions that fella now 🧐 Amazing isn’t it ,she must have learnt how to be a pro very quickly, or maybe it was all an act, “Oh I don’t know what I’m doin lads” 🙄

Also , I don’t understand why she feels the need to get her mother or whoever to take photos of her doing art and crafts with her children and then posting them on her Instagram . I don’t think anyone asks for those pictures . I do things with my children every day, walks, arts and crafts , reading books ,making cakes , or whatever we decide , etc , on my days off and after work because I love them and I like spending my time with them when I’m off , but I don’t be there getting whoever to take pics of me playing with my own children and posting the pics on my Instagram and Facebook because I don’t need a gold medal award and people praising me for playing with my own children! That’s just strange in my opinion and I don’t get why she does that , actually it’s probably for the sympathy and freebies !
The amount of her stories I tapped through today with the arts and crafts was painful

Reactions: 7
Will she ever let those kids have any private moments or fun without the camera recording. I get recording memories etc but this is for the gram , not picture frames or home videos .
Poor children are wheeled out for photo opportunities. They even look unsure. For gods sake keep them private and protect them.

Reactions: 14
Poor children are wheeled out for photo opportunities. They even look unsure. For gods sake keep them private and protect them.
Those girls look so uncomfortable!

Can someone make a new thread? Im literally clueless how to start a new one

Reactions: 8
Does a day actually go by that she does not post her children IG ? Do they not have a right to some privacy ? Do others inner local community expose their children so much ? I wonder what they actually think of seeing these children posted daily in IG , and no doubt children from the same school will also see the daily posts , and children can make cruel comments sometimes. what do their teachers think ? how do the deceased husbands family feel about this ? they seem private people unlike RG’s side, they seem to encourage it by videoing/photographing their every move. I doubt many agree with this sort of exposure . Fgs she shown them in bed, shows wats in their cupboards etc. There should be laws against this children have the right to privacy , been constantly exposed on Social media is wrong on all levels. Shame on those that do it Purely for their selfish IG fame and attention

Reactions: 6
Does a day actually go by that she does not post her children IG ? Do they not have a right to some privacy ? Do others inner local community expose their children so much ? I wonder what they actually think of seeing these children posted daily in IG , and no doubt children from the same school will also see the daily posts , and children can make cruel comments sometimes. what do their teachers think ? how do the deceased husbands family feel about this ? they seem private people unlike RG’s side, they seem to encourage it by videoing/photographing their every move. I doubt many agree with this sort of exposure . Fgs she shown them in bed, shows wats in their cupboards etc. There should be laws against this children have the right to privacy , been constantly exposed on Social media is wrong on all levels. Shame on those that do it Purely for their selfish IG fame and attention
Listen they are all at it using the kids to use with their money off vouchers, Big C using her daughter to sell bows and Liz Rainey using hers to sell Jellies!! It should be banned!!

Reactions: 8
Listen they are all at it using the kids to use with their money off vouchers, Big C using her daughter to sell bows and Liz Rainey using hers to sell Jellies!! It should be banned!!
That Reaney one I had to unfollow , her voice hurt my brain 😂 yes you are right though about these also using their children, loads are at it

Reactions: 6
Brace yourselves for more, with Xmas on the way they'll be all on the beggy Mitchell

Reactions: 5
Brace yourselves for more, with Xmas on the way they'll be all on the beggy Mitchell
It’s unbelievable the amount of stuff they are sent, everyone seems to be an Instagramer a candle is brilliant until the next one come through the door!! The amount Lisa Jordan gets is a disgrace uggs slippers from little woods!! Seriously I feel like closing my account over this..🤬

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.