Rachel Gorry #3 is not one bit sorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she a qualified professional to answer questions relating to loss and grieving ? No she’s not , she should not be doing that.

Reactions: 9
Rachel is lying.
She did prepare.
She signed up to the AR agency a month before Daniel died.
Oh she prepared alright.
Totally wasn’t she showing off her clothes on way to hosp appointments and her pjs in hospital . Sharing details of the poor mans hallucinations. She’s so so so cold and calculating

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is she a qualified professional to answer questions relating to loss and grieving ? No she’s not , she should not be doing that.
If you've gone through something similar you don't need to be a qualified anything to give a bit of simple compassion

Reactions: 16
Absolutely should not be giving advice to anyone, especially without knowing the persons circumstances, and definitely not through a bloody Q&A box

Reactions: 7
Absolutely should not be giving advice to anyone, especially without knowing the persons circumstances, and definitely not through a bloody Q&A box
So then it is a good job that she didn't reply to people who messaged her. If people were messaging me offering me unsolicited advice then no way would I read their message. Yes she shared a lot of what was going on but it was no ones place to offer her advice unless she asked for it which she didn't. The people who were offering advice I'm sure werent trained grief counsellors or cancer doctors. I know doctors stay dont google conditions so I'm sure dont take advice off strangers off the Internet should be included in that

Reactions: 5
So then it is a good job that she didn't reply to people who messaged her. If people were messaging me offering me unsolicited advice then no way would I read their message. Yes she shared a lot of what was going on but it was no ones place to offer her advice unless she asked for it which she didn't. The people who were offering advice I'm sure werent trained grief counsellors or cancer doctors. I know doctors stay dont google conditions so I'm sure dont take advice off strangers off the Internet should be included in that
But would you not agree even a like or a very small acknowledge to the follower who messaged her?
I would call that good manners.
I am also not taking away everyone grieves differently.

Reactions: 6
The Necklace is back on & the child with the cushion!! She’s selling something!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A lot of those messages she ignored where from
The Necklace is back on & the child with the cushion!! She’s selling something!! 😂
She managed to read the troll messages too🤔

Reactions: 5
Not doubting what she’s saying but I don’t see why she wouldn’t have screenshot a message so vile instead of deleting it. It seems a bit... convenient. A nice handy way of receiving an influx of attention and praise when she felt her popularity might be dwindling...
If it did happen then that’s an awful message to send to someone. No need for it. But I’ll never understand how she always manages to see these messages but not the ones who show support.

Reactions: 21
She hasn't been on for the chats because she was in hiding over Belfast gate
I completely agree with you..

That text that she 'deleted' is her get out of belfast clause... I'm sorry but I dont buy it... I feel it's an act.. I feel terrible even saying that but she hasnt been on for the chats cause of belfast... fact !!!

Reactions: 20
I completely agree with you..

That text that she 'deleted' is her get out of belfast clause... I'm sorry but I dont buy it... I feel it's an act.. I feel terrible even saying that but she hasnt been on for the chats cause of belfast... fact !!!
Yeah and her excuse for not opening messages, she's 100% reading here

Reactions: 16
And let's face it, Rachel's first response is BLOCK not oh my god panic panic delete 🙄 Next will be 'thank you so much for all your messages yiz are so good'.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's quiet since Belfast, bit of a coincidence that it was that one message that took her away from "the chats" and upset her so much. That pillow was a bit much, a little photo on the child's locker is plenty in her room

Reactions: 12
Bit harsh... She's lost her husband. I know when I'm. Sad or having bad days my weight really suffers.. If she was comfort eating and put on 5 stone would you comment on that 🤔
She parades around full of herself, she does clothes hauls etc, laps up the compliments, all saying is my opinion.. She is wayyy to thin, them wellies were hanging off her ffs

How do you wash your tanning mitts 😆😆😆 wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's quiet since Belfast, bit of a coincidence that it was that one message that took her away from "the chats" and upset her so much. That pillow was a bit much, a little photo on the child's locker is plenty in her room
One thing I’ve noticed with influencers, if they do something wrong and get caught out-they cry trolls, if their engagement is low- they cry trolls

Reactions: 17
She parades around full of herself, she does clothes hauls etc, laps up the compliments, all saying is my opinion.. She is wayyy to thin, them wellies were hanging off her ffs

How do you wash your tanning mitts 😆😆😆 wtf
Who in the name of God dosent know how to wash a mitt😒

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.