Rachel Gorry #3 is not one bit sorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rotten thing to say some people are just sick in the head here šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Guess sheā€™s pulling at your heart strings isnā€™t it funny she only comes out with the trolling cars the day we are heading back into lockdown. Why didnā€™t she come out last week and say it. Itā€™s not sick in the head I am itā€™s sick of their bullshit and making money of people who can no longer afford it.

Reactions: 13
Wow sheā€™s a filthy liar ! No one sent her that message , the fake pauses and gulps . The non stop pictures of those poor children in their beds is sickening . At their most vulnerable and sheā€™s posting them on a public platform . They havenā€™t consented to this . I genuinely canā€™t understand why sheā€™s using her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
LIES!!! Convenient that she deleted the message isnā€™t it? Funny how she deleted that before blocking but can block anyone who asked her to address her Belfast antics within seconds. Horrible woman. Does she think we were born last bleeping Tuesday?!! She just wants sympathy, itā€™s pathetic. Also, that photo of the little girl in bed with the cushion, highly invasive and inappropriate. She has no respect, no dignity given to that ooor child. Who does that? Take a photo yes of course but to post it so publicly. An innocent child who just lost her daddy, oh my god, sheā€™s disgusting!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If I had a tanning mit I would put it in the washing machine in one of the bags you get in the pound shop for underwear!! Am I right?? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Didn't wait for the answer šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜… Just finished off her story there, Jeez she's a beaut this wan, self obsessed and brazenly giving us all a fuk u, I'm alright jack, I'll play my followers like a fiddle. She gives a little more everyday of the narcissistic wagon she truly is. Id say she was a right c##t to live with

Reactions: 8
Wow sheā€™s a filthy liar ! No one sent her that message , the fake pauses and gulps . The non stop pictures of those poor children in their beds is sickening . At their most vulnerable and sheā€™s posting them on a public platform . They havenā€™t consented to this . I genuinely canā€™t understand why sheā€™s using her children.
Not a bleeping chance, sheā€™s well over Belfast now and is winning over people with her ā€œpoor meā€ lies. Nasty woman.

Reactions: 10
LIES!!! Convenient that she deleted the message isnā€™t it? Funny how she deleted that before blocking but can block anyone who asked her to address her Belfast antics within seconds. Horrible woman. Does she think we were born last bleeping Tuesday?!! She just wants sympathy, itā€™s pathetic. Also, that photo of the little girl in bed with the cushion, highly invasive and inappropriate. She has no respect, no dignity given to that ooor child. Who does that? Take a photo yes of course but to post it so publicly. An innocent child who just lost her daddy, oh my god, sheā€™s disgusting!!
Sure that's her mode of apparatus, as anynews said above, she will have something to sell or promote now. Wish the kids would just tell her to fuk off.. Also what sort is her mam either, yes that's perfectly fine to post on Instagram love, fuk their privacy, you can make more money šŸ¤‘

Reactions: 7
She hasn't been on for the chats because she was in hiding over Belfast gate
Thatā€™s the nail on the head. There is no other reason, no message telling her to kill herself. Sheā€™s digging for sympathy so everyone forgets Belfast and she can talk about lockdown.

Reactions: 11
Thatā€™s the nail on the head. There is no other reason, no message telling her to kill herself. Sheā€™s digging for sympathy so everyone forgets Belfast and she can talk about lockdown.
No one would say that! They tried to pull that one on Faces by Grace with the talking bowl!! on Sunday night they logged off fast!!

Reactions: 6
Ah here does she really think anyone believes she got messages saying Iā€™m glad Daniel is dead and you should kill yourself šŸ™„ ffs anything for the sympathy or pity party. Isnā€™t it so convenient she deleted the messages too !! Must think we are all thickā€™s !!! And what is it with these insta huns all using the phrase ā€œcoming on for the chatsā€ ! Does my head in

Reactions: 12
I find it hard to believe that someone would be that horrible and vile to send her a message like that . I canā€™t imagine someone doing that

Reactions: 9
I find it hard to believe that someone would be that horrible and vile to send her a message like that . I canā€™t imagine someone doing that
Of course she didn't get sent that message, but you'll have people gullible enough to believe she did.

Reactions: 13
Ah here does she really think anyone believes she got messages saying Iā€™m glad Daniel is dead and you should kill yourself šŸ™„ ffs anything for the sympathy or pity party. Isnā€™t it so convenient she deleted the messages too !! Must think we are all thickā€™s !!! And what is it with these insta huns all using the phrase ā€œcoming on for the chatsā€ ! Does my head in
Very dubious thatā€™s true because no one is more media savvy than her and itā€™s ironic that they were the only two messages she didnā€™t keep. She never opens or acknowledges supportive messages but out of the hundreds she says she receives she happened on two nasty ones !! ( that said if anyone DID write that itā€™s disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself )

Reactions: 11
Very dubious thatā€™s true because no one is more media savvy than her and itā€™s ironic that they were the only two messages she didnā€™t keep. She never opens or acknowledges supportive messages but out of the hundreds she says she receives she happened on two nasty ones !! ( that said if anyone DID write that itā€™s disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself )
Itā€™s just a combo of what she read here thatā€™s annoyed her because she thought she was shaping up to be the nations sweetheart and sheā€™s raging she was caught out to be the opposite of that . Sheā€™s still going to come on and have d chats šŸ™„ in her wardrobe with a whole lot of people who dislike her , lots of people who pretend to like her and other fools who ask her how to clean their cooker . Living your best life Rachel

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im gonna split your point into 2 parts.
Firstly:
ā€œYou dont need to be a qualified anythingā€
Ok. Using this logic, I need heart bypass surgery. I should go to someone whoā€™s had a heart bypass for advice. Not a cardiologist. Someone whoā€™s ā€˜gone through something similarā€™.
Secondly:
ā€œTo show a bit of simple compassionā€
She showed NO compassion! Simple or otherwise. ā€˜Theres no way you can prepare..ā€™ basically saying youre fucked...get on with it...youā€™ll have awful days....life is tit etc etc
I blame her parents and her husband. She was brought up to believe she was a princess who farted glitter and puked rainbows. She married someone who told her the same.
I think that while someone might ask someone who had similar heart issues for their experience on it they would still be taking the advice of professional also

Reactions: 2
Such bullshit. She went quiet after Belfast. Jesus talk about twisting a situation. She never mentioned the several ppl she had to block over mentioning her trip to Belfast.

How can anyone buy this crap šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.