Rachel Gorry #3 is not one bit sorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rotten thing to say some people are just sick in the head here 🤦🏻‍♀️
If its true then yes it is hard to imagine someone sending such a twisted message but I for one do not believe it for a minute. It reeks of a PR stunt & Rachel while you had the pleasure of my sympathy in the past you lost it with your carry on & care less attitude for the wider community. Its like this if I was in her shoes reading here I would know that its so many more that the one troll she is referring to in fact a good percent of her audience are now only watching for pure nosiness, waiting for her next slip up of no doubt there will be one, she doesn't have the respect of her audience everything she posts, the way she speaks her every move is scrutinised for the worst & that is the reason she couldn't come on & open her gob in stories. Guilt will do that to you Rachel dry mouth from all the lies you have spouted to us

Reactions: 12
If its true then yes it is hard to imagine someone sending such a twisted message but I for one do not believe it for a minute. It reeks of a PR stunt & Rachel while you had the pleasure of my sympathy in the past you lost it with your carry on & care less attitude for the wider community. Its like this if I was in her shoes reading here I would know that its so many more that the one troll she is referring to in fact a good percent of her audience are now only watching for pure nosiness, waiting for her next slip up of no doubt there will be one, she doesn't have the respect of her audience everything she posts, the way she speaks her every move is scrutinised for the worst & that is the reason she couldn't come on & open her gob in stories. Guilt will do that to you Rachel dry mouth from all the lies you have spouted to us
If she did receive messages like that she would have screenshot them and posted on IG , You could tell by the body language she was making it up. It was staged , she was too jittery and took way too long to tell the story, anyone that’s lying will do that . She actually became quite defiant towards the end though making it clear she will be back for the chats, as the followers want her 🤣 Not a mention of Belfast and they real messages she may have received, pure brazen and a clever one for sure egged on by other bit she will slip up again for sure .

Reactions: 19
If she did receive messages like that she would have screenshot them and posted on IG , You could tell by the body language she was making it up. It was staged , she was too jittery and took way too long to tell the story, anyone that’s lying will do that . She actually became quite defiant towards the end though making it clear she will be back for the chats, as the followers want her 🤣 Not a mention of Belfast and they real messages she may have received, pure brazen and a clever one for sure egged on by other bit she will slip up again for sure .
Brazen isn't the word, she said she didn't want to come on for the chats but was perfectly fine coming on for her vavoom haul and leaving all the swipe ups!

Reactions: 13
Brazen isn't the word, she said she didn't want to come on for the chats but was perfectly fine coming on for her vavoom haul and leaving all the swipe ups!
I was thinking much the same , she is desperate for IG fame , we all seen that by where she sat on that bus 🚌,

Reactions: 12
She hasn't been on because she's been laying low after what happened in Belfast. No other reason!

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry if that is a real message the person that sent it is clearly deranged.

Reactions: 2
Title suggestion - Rachel Gorry, AR’s newest show pony, nothing but a fake crying Penney’s hun phoney

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have veered between feeling frustrated and feeling sorry for her.
No more. It's time to unfollow. She was able to "see and delete" those two messages that were vile (but now I'm unsure if they actually existed) yet not even acknowledge or respond to the previous (I think 5) I sent her plus the one the other day about my own children and their grief over our loss.
Enough now.
No more feeling sorry for her. She's not in it too help other people unless it's lining her own pockets.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Holy smoke I've unfollowed her a few weeks ago and haven't been following this thread. I looked at her story yesterday with the one question so of course looked again this morning to see what BS "questions" she'd be asked . Shocked is an understatement no way in hell were they legit questions she wanted her come back at all costs and once again pulled the "poor me" and "Daniel" card. I'm fairly gullible and have fallen for her crap previously this roared her being a spoilt brat. She got more animated and fiesty as the story went on. I think she bottled it in the car earlier in the day because she was fuming and people might see her nothing like the awl wardrobe to throw your toys out of the pram. She basically sick of cleaning and playing little ole Rachel and is back to the gram with a bang. Disclaimer if anyone would ever send a message like that to someone they need professional help or a shoe in the arse.

Holy smoke I've unfollowed her a few weeks ago and haven't been following this thread. I looked at her story yesterday with the one question so of course looked again this morning to see what BS "questions" she'd be asked . Shocked is an understatement no way in hell were they legit questions she wanted her come back at all costs and once again pulled the "poor me" and "Daniel" card. I'm fairly gullible and have fallen for her crap previously this roared her being a spoilt brat. She got more animated and fiesty as the story went on. I think she bottled it in the car earlier in the day because she was fuming and people might see her nothing like the awl wardrobe to throw your toys out of the pram. She basically sick of cleaning and playing little ole Rachel and is back to the gram with a bang. Disclaimer if anyone would ever send a message like that to someone they need professional help or a shoe in the arse.
Exactly 👏👏i am in no way condoning that anyone should ever send a message like that, my problem is there NEVER was any message!! She most def would have screenshot it🤥🤥

Reactions: 14
The second an influencer gets a whiff of a bad message its screenshot and flashed on their stories . ( i dont condone dm anyone with that message ever ) it smells of an excuse to return . Plus she said she deleted the first message , why not show the second ?

Reactions: 16
If she has made this up of which I really think she has she is once again using that poor mans death for attention so the way I see it if its real then the author needs medical attention & if its fake then Rachel does because its becoming extremely offensive now to keep using Daniels death the way she has just let the poor man rip & make their 3 children the main priority, not babbling crap on the most time wasting content that she has to be coming up with to fill a few insta stories.

I’d say his family are so ashamed of her . I’d say they thread carefully there in order to see the girls

Reactions: 10
She has made it to goss.ie . She says ‘I deleted the message so did not know the user to block them ‘ Then says ‘they messaged me again, I nearly felt sick going into the messaged’ now if she could not remember the alleged troll to block them, how did she know the second message was from them ? apparently she gets loads . Why did she not screenshot the second one ? Most IG influencers do . Not a mention of Belfast .

Yes there are some very sick people out there and they need been called out, exposed etc. Sorry but this reminds me of another Irish influencer from Offaly who got herself on gods.ie after she screamed Troll , HC . It’s a way of getting even more publicity . Did these alleged messages arrive before or after Belfastgate? Did this goss.ie report on that? they only ever report on alleged Trolling of influencers ,

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
We all know there was no such messages! Just this tread that’s pulling her up on everything she is doing wrong! She has to hit back at the so called trolls somehow so she’s making up pure tit to get some sympathy! Ordinary joe soaps and business’s are on there knees after this 2nd lockdown! She won’t be getting sent anymore tit and people are starting to forget about her and her sob story. She needs to move on with her life!

She has made it to goss.ie . She says ‘I deleted the message so did not know the user to block them ‘ Then says ‘they messaged me again, I nearly felt sick going into the messaged’ now if she could not remember the alleged troll to block them, how did she know the second message was from them ? apparently she gets loads . Why did she not screenshot the second one ? Most IG influencers do . Not a mention of Belfast .

Yes there are some very sick people out there and they need been called out, exposed etc. Sorry but this reminds me of another Irish influencer from Offaly who got herself on gods.ie after she screamed Troll , HC . It’s a way of getting even more publicity . Did these alleged messages arrive before or after Belfastgate? Did this goss.ie report on that? they only ever report on alleged Trolling of influencers ,
Andrea working away sending content to Goss.ie

Reactions: 22
Is anyone buying that bull Story? She vanished because she behaved like a fool in Belfast, she had no trouble doing the horrible boots and fashion swipe ups as we all learnt we were heading into level 5 lockdown but now she was off because of a , 1, a single message ? That there is no evidence of. Cop on to yourself Rachel, no one is buying it

Reactions: 21
This is going to happen more often from now on. She has no other content to offer.
Daniel's death has been done to death, and she's getting little or no mileage out of that now.
Belfast threw a spanner in the works, so she had to remain quiet.
She's trying to come back now and looking for the attention she once had when Daniel was dying, and afterwards.
It was only a matter of time before she started using the troll line.
Hinch did it yesterday!

That halloween table looks like it's been placed in a cold prefab.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.