Rachel Gorry #3 is not one bit sorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I think about the days/nights of " I've just read and replied to all yer messages " makes me angry and sick šŸ¤¢šŸ˜”

Reactions: 19
Same.. unfollowed ages ago.
In all fairness none of them are in it for the good of their health their all in it for the freebies. To me doing up a mobile home does not interest me in the slightest when she has a sister that a house that could fit both their families into it.
I followed Rachel for a few weeks, but I could see exactly what she was going to do. She was going to play on peopleā€™s heart strings until she got the huge following and then bam straight to the influencer to gain money out of her dead husband. She blocked me because I commented on the Brian downing interview asking her to explain Belfast. I do feel for her childrenā€™s and for some reason mostly the oldest girl as she seemed to have a real bond with Daniel. Itā€™s funny isnā€™t it has anyone noticed how she doesnā€™t come on crying as much since belfastgate. Sheā€™s a fraud and sheā€™s just like that big c and me whose the biggest fraud of all. I would love to see her hospital notes before Iā€™d give her a penny to a go fund me

Reactions: 15
In all fairness none of them are in it for the good of their health their all in it for the freebies. To me doing up a mobile home does not interest me in the slightest when she has a sister that a house that could fit both their families into it.
I followed Rachel for a few weeks, but I could see exactly what she was going to do. She was going to play on peopleā€™s heart strings until she got the huge following and then bam straight to the influencer to gain money out of her dead husband. She blocked me because I commented on the Brian downing interview asking her to explain Belfast. I do feel for her childrenā€™s and for some reason mostly the oldest girl as she seemed to have a real bond with Daniel. Itā€™s funny isnā€™t it has anyone noticed how she doesnā€™t come on crying as much since belfastgate. Sheā€™s a fraud and sheā€™s just like that big c and me whose the biggest fraud of all. I would love to see her hospital notes before Iā€™d give her a penny to a go fund me
Whatā€™s Rachelā€™s sister name? @Jembelle šŸ˜Š

Doing another ask her anything while thr kids in therapy . Que " you're so amazing and an inspiration " messages sent in and que telling people about therapy cause she needs content

Reactions: 2
Doing another ask her anything while thr kids in therapy . Que " you're so amazing and an inspiration " messages sent in and que telling people about therapy cause she needs content
Someone asked how they can prepare, they must be about to lose their husband. Her response? ā€œYou canā€™t prepareā€ could you not have said take more pictures/videos, spend all your time with them or something remotely close to help?? Not just ā€œoh you canā€™tā€ that poor person is probably in an absolute state of worry and sadness and she had no compassion for them. šŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I would take absolutely no grieving advice from her! She looks like sheā€™s living her best life! Not a women that just berried her husband!

Reactions: 11
Someone asked how they can prepare, they must be about to lose their husband. Her response? ā€œYou canā€™t prepareā€ could you not have said take more pictures/videos, spend all your time with them or something remotely close to help?? Not just ā€œoh you canā€™tā€ that poor person is probably in an absolute state of worry and sadness and she had no compassion for them. šŸ˜”
Rachel is lying.
She did prepare.
She signed up to the AR agency a month before Daniel died.
Oh she prepared alright.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Rachel is lying.
She did prepare.
She signed up to the AR agency a month before Daniel died.
Oh she prepared alright.
I donā€™t folllow her thank god, because no 28 year could influence me tbh, the amount of people who have messaged her there own heartbreaking stories and she doesnā€™t even acknowledge them was enough for me. Think people have had enough of her the boat she is on is sinking fast like a lot of the Instagramers running out today and yesterday getting the hair, nails, eyebrows, eye lashes done itā€™s 6 bloody weeks!! We have no where to go!! Ffs.

Reactions: 10
I donā€™t folllow her thank god, because no 28 year could influence me tbh, the amount of people who have messaged her there own heartbreaking stories and she doesnā€™t even acknowledge them was enough for me. Think people have had enough of her the boat she is on is sinking fast like a lot of the Instagramers running out today and yesterday getting the hair, nails, eyebrows, eye lashes done itā€™s 6 bloody weeks!! We have no where to go!! Ffs.
She shows how to clean her sink and bathrooms and also how to hoover, if that's not been in an influencer then i don't knwo what it. All them years we've all been doing it so wrong šŸ™„.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She shows how to clean her sink and bathrooms and also how to hoover, if that's not been in an influencer then i don't knwo what it. All them years we've all been doing it so wrong šŸ™„.
Don't forget she showed us all how to take garlic bread from its box and cook it in the ovenšŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus wept, I just looked at this, that has to be the laziest most selfish thing I've heard or seen her do. Some days will be harder than others but Daniels always with me. Wat about, have your engaged in palliative care and counselling for you and you kids if you have them, make memory boxes, speak about his death, lots don't when it's all the person dying wants to do. I'm sorry she shouldn't be answering questions like that because if that was me id feel worse after reply. You feel hopeless? Though theres nothing you can do lovešŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 11
And she loves the parerens on the dress from vavavoom.. She's painful, also she must be starving herself, she's like a pin, them legs, seen better on a coffee table, hope she doesn't think she's model material like was mentioned way back!
Bit harsh... She's lost her husband. I know when I'm. Sad or having bad days my weight really suffers.. If she was comfort eating and put on 5 stone would you comment on that šŸ¤”

Reactions: 2
Jesus wept, I just looked at this, that has to be the laziest most selfish thing I've heard or seen her do. Some days will be harder than others but Daniels always with me. Wat about, have your engaged in palliative care and counselling for you and you kids if you have them, make memory boxes, speak about his death, lots don't when it's all the person dying wants to do. I'm sorry she shouldn't be answering questions like that because if that was me id feel worse after reply. You feel hopeless? Though theres nothing you can do lovešŸ¤Æ
I don't know how she feels comfortable answering those kind of questions, granted she's had her own journey but she dosent know that person at all or their circumstances

Reactions: 4
She knows well now that the game is up & all our eyes were opened after Belfastgate

No monetary value in helping that girl which is always grabbys goal but you would imagine you would have some sort of decency to give more helpful advice honestly there is no end to the selfishness out of her

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.