PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear relegated to the charity shops now.....I bet she’s fuming that someone has dumped her book there 😂 I love browsing through charity shops for books but I wouldn’t even pay 50p for this utter tripe 😂
Wow. Whoever shared that really did get how much of a back gander that was, or did they?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s like they think that by blocking you it’ll stop tattle comments. There’s no logic behind it on a public account when you can view it elsewhere.
What they don't seem to realise is by blocking people they're just sending said people places such as where they can comment freely and can't be moderated by Ratshit and PC Titwank 🤣🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Howling at the thought of them having a directors meeting and the first item on the agenda being this weeks blocking list to be circulated with all acquaintances and actioned immediately. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s shared a pick of Dr Alex. He’s worked tirelessly for the NHS throughout the pandemic whilst her and her family have flouted the rules constantly and now have COVID. Cue Joyce singing Alanis Morisette again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I really don’t know why Jordan is blocking people left right and centre... I mean he can’t really afford to lose followers with his little 2k....🤣🤣
It’s ok we can still watch be kind jord and his scams through other sites 🙃😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Today is 2 years since I joined Tattle following the infamous Tattle rant.

Thanks Rach, the gift that keeps on giving 💜

Reactions: 25
Conversation in Chester-

Lateeefa- Joosssh those tattle bastards are giving it all that on WH Smith’s insta and Facebook 😭. Jooooosh I demand you also block them and I will love you so hard (like the most ever you absolute ride)

Josh- don’t you worry the most beautiful woman in my life, they’re all gone! Gone! I tell ya. Once I’ve necked this litre of red wine I’m going to track their IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) babes and duck about some more and load myself up with The Rona.

Jordan- give me their names my BFF and fellow scammer and I’ll block them all tooo. See I’m a great pal and we’ll share all our grants and everything right Rach? It’s going to be a money train 💵

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Howling at the thought of them having a directors meeting and the first item on the agenda being this weeks blocking list to be circulated with all acquaintances and actioned immediately. 😂
If it's a meeting they'll have to put this action in the minutes..... I cannot deal with their sheer stupidity 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Happy 2 year tattle anniversary to me 🎉

Thanks Rach for pointing me to tattle, I was little bit suspicious of you, all of a sudden being able to afford things.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What the duck does she do???

View attachment 638832
Rachel is so dieing for her to become an insta influencer. I bet most of her followers are lush middle aged huns sent by mummy. No shade on the girl but shes just an average looking normal teen. Bit worrying though when her own mum doesn't safe guard her and comments on pics of her showing her piercings through her tshirt. Really makes me squirm 😖

Reactions: 14
I've been on social blade again, Jordan isn't even showing up anything, he is so thick that he's just blocking everyone instead of trying to attract followers.
Anyway Joyce's profile is interesting, a sudden influx of new followers last Monday when he apparently returned to 'work'. How do they know to block us tattlers and yet there are people following them who have zero posts or followers?
9BE7E653-63C1-4DE5-9287-40A2560BE81A.jpeg

I've been on social blade again, Jordan isn't even showing up anything, he is so thick that he's just blocking everyone instead of trying to attract followers.
Anyway Joyce's profile is interesting, a sudden influx of new followers last Monday when he apparently returned to 'work'. How do they know to block us tattlers and yet there are people following them who have zero posts or followers?
View attachment 638994
Wait, he’s a serving officer with almost 50k followers??

Jordan #bekind has blocked me too. I commented on the WHsmith post and the now deleted fb post. What an absolute melt this knobjockey is! Never even visited his page cause, quite frankly, he looks like an absolute boring, smug lovey 🤮 imagine he sinks red wine with Joyce going 'ya,ya,ya' and his laugh will be more like a gwaf.. ('ya, i help the poor and unfortunate, gwaf,gwaf,gwaf')
Just the look of him makes my skin crawl. Well i hope Jordan #bekind realises he's a bit if a jekyll and hyde cause all the time he is palling it up with rancid and Joke, he is actually doing nothing but stopping people who really do need professional help from getting it. Sup' jord, can't you say no to rach when she strops her little feet and demands you block all the trollz as well.. ohhhh.. are you crushing on Rancid. Do you love her ??? 🤫🤫🤫 Oh deary deary me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jordan now blocking accounts that have called out his new bestie Rachel on the WH Smith post for being a fraud speaks volumes. If he is as kind and the Robin Hood of Paignton as he portraits himself he would rather distance himself from Rachel as surely he must know her reputation/ the rumours around her but by partnering up with her he is as shady and with equally questionable morals …

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.