PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve only got themselves to blame if their kids trash the garden like that. Not a whole lot of respect in that house.
Also, the garden looks still looks tit.

Not a concept Rach is familiar with, but often, less is more.

Reactions: 14
It is unnecessarily nasty behaviour BUT Rachel made an informed choice to put her family into that world and I have heard her say on at least 3 separate occasions that she could stop and go offline but “WHY SHOULD I?” She can’t even see that it’s the right thing to do for her children.
[/
They’ve only got themselves to blame if their kids trash the garden like that. Not a whole lot of respect in that house.

I would be ASHAMED if my kids treated our home like that. She’s nearly 17! How bloody disgusting 🤬

Reactions: 20
Hurrah For Gin has done a post saying she has Covid. She’s transparent with her followers, unlike Rach! Would be a shame if anyone outed her on the Hurrah for Gin post 😘.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Funny that the drinks containers were all evenly spread out in a pattern lololol sad cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So in B's video she had a plate and a glass, in the video there were 3 cups, two cans and an orange juice bottle. Another made up video to pretend Joyce is up and about.

Reactions: 12
To be honest Betsy going on Love Island would benefit us all as the press would surely want some juicy gossip.
Can you imagine if B really did get to become a huge influencer or appear on TV. How would R deal with the trolls and everything then?

Reactions: 5
So in B's video she had a plate and a glass, in the video there were 3 cups, two cans and an orange juice bottle. Another made up video to pretend Joyce is up and about.
Let’s hope it’s staged and they haven’t had people round in garden!

Reactions: 1
It always amazes me how Josh blocked you of his account and not his own sons private account.
Bit of a poor show for a father and even worse Police Officer 🤦🏻‍♀️
Judging by what he and Rachel show, he doesn’t have much a relationship with his kids and allows his wife to publicly share his son’s account to thousands of people. So yeah, great parenting, I’m amazed you’re amazed.

Not sure if she’s talking about the seagulls or them and Wilby.

C6D2F3BF-7F00-4B71-A62E-ED8CAEB2FA69.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Josh is in B’s shed, hence him not being in bed. But it sounds like Wilby has got it. He sounded awful, which would explain her limiting him being on camera over past few days.

Garden was obviously a set up to make out Josh up and about.

Usually she would have filmed him moaning about the state of the garden, him cleaning it up as the kids answer back and she snorts away. She’d also usually have Josh on camera talking about the baby birds.

Anyone not paying attention wouldn’t notice theses little things. All they’ll see is what she wants them to see. The only reason we know different is because we have her, quite predictable, moves sussed.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I don't get why she's so amazed by seagulls, she's lived on the coast most of her life hasn't she?!
I live by the coast, after the first year or so the novelty of seagulls soon wore off. There's babies every year on loads of houses, her roof isn't special!
It's probably just another attempt to make people jealous that she's so close to the sea

Reactions: 9
Haven't caught up on tattle yet so may already be mentioned.. but did W sound unwell to anyone else in the latest stories ...well thats of course if there's anyone left who isn't blocked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Judging by what he and Rachel show, he doesn’t have much a relationship with his kids and allows his wife to publicly share his son’s account to thousands of people. So yeah, great parenting, I’m amazed you’re amazed.

Not sure if she’s talking about the seagulls or them and Wilby.

View attachment 640069
She definitely picked the right song for that .. Shes playing with us 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.