PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I couldn’t care less about people thinking I’m being Queen Bee or whatever 🙄, I know I’m not so it’s fine. The truth is I looked at Sams Facebook page (against my better judgement, I’ve only done it twice before, but I felt worried,) after I read the recap of last week on Sunday.

What I saw was what I felt like was fairly erratic posts and comments that made some bloody awful allegations towards Rachael & Josh and illustrated that she is no fan of Tattle, which reminded me of the way ‘Moody,’ posted on here. That’s why I said I had a theory.

Sorry if it pissed everyone off but that’s what I thought 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Has she asked for book recommendations or is she lying about her followers telling her to read these and is just sucking up to Lisa Jewell? They don’t follow each other do they so is Rachaele hoping that this REAL author will wonder who she is, search her name, see she has a blockbuster/bestseller/book of lies coming out soon, tag her in a post and increase her sales? Such transparency Rachaele. I would say I thought you were better than that but we all know you’re absolutely not 🙄
Tag a real author, then follow it up with some plugs for her new book of shite. She couldn't be more obvious if she tried 🙄

Does she really think people will believe that random followers have messaged her out of the blue to recommend books? She hasn't asked as far as I can remember, I read a lot but I would never message someone on Instagram who I don't know to say she should read something. Plus she never really talks about reading or being into books, apart from her own shitrags. Occasionally she will say she's reading something but it's usually some self-help book rather than a novel.

Reactions: 9
I feel like going to the Winchester for a pint til it all blows over..anyone in? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Louise has given her five stars on Goodreads and says ‘her writing style is fresh and different, it feels like someone talking‘ 🤦🏻‍♀️ That means it’s not well written Louise which leads me to question your own literacy skills 😂 She wants to know more about the characters....come on over to Tattle, we’ll tell you everything you need to know 👍🏻

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine being so bad a person, you can’t even advertise your own book on your IG page cause you’re afraid of the comments people will make about the stuff written in it? She’s only using stories to advertise it so nobody can comment.

Reactions: 21
I feel like going to the Winchester for a pint til it all blows over..anyone in? 😂
Ha ha let’s go back to the eighties when spending all afternoon in the pub was a thing people gave less of a tit and Magnum PI was on the box!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly I couldn’t care less about people thinking I’m being Queen Bee or whatever 🙄, I know I’m not so it’s fine. The truth is I looked at Sams Facebook page (against my better judgement, I’ve only done it twice before, but I felt worried,) after I read the recap of last week on Sunday.

What I saw was what I felt like was fairly erratic posts and comments that made some bloody awful allegations towards Rachael & Josh and illustrated that she is no fan of Tattle, which reminded me of the way ‘Moody,’ posted on here. That’s why I said I had a theory.

-STOP referring to taking things off Tattle. It encourages more discussion which is unhelpful and contrary to the rules.

- STOP derailing the thread by continually talking about the potential real-life identify of certain members. It’s an anonymous forum.

I’ve tried to be patient, but I‘m reporting every post like this from now on and encourage others to do the same. It’s tiresome for everyone else here who has little interest in your working theories about who is who, and Facebook pages who don’t even have a public social media account.

We are here to comment on the public social media accounts of Rachele Hambleton and her tit-show of a life. No one wants to know about ’Moody’ or who else you are following from her real life and why. End of.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I think it's best to get back on topic of PTWM. If you have any concerns about a poster hit report rather than post vague cryptic stuff. Thanks :)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’d take one look at that picture and be like “Bloody hell- got a gob on me like the Dartmouth tunnel, maybe I’ll re-take that.”
If you can drag your eyes away from the black hole, there's quite a lot to unpack. Dodgy fake-tanned hand, lipstick she doesn't wear, a stupid headband...!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry off topic (sort of) but what genre is Lisa Jewell? If I like Karen Rose and Harlan Coben will I like her? Looking for some summer reading 😁

Those reviews on Good Reads are barely literate so not sure how seriously anyone will take them in all honesty. I kinda want to read the book just to see how awful it actually is, but I don’t think I can do it.

P.S. I now have the Minder theme tune as an ear worm!

Reactions: 3
Sorry off topic (sort of) but what genre is Lisa Jewell? If I like Karen Rose and Harlan Coben will I like her? Looking for some summer reading 😁

Those reviews on Good Reads are barely literate so not sure how seriously anyone will take them in all honesty. I kinda want to read the book just to see how awful it actually is, but I don’t think I can do it.

I would say psychological thriller. I recently read The Family Upstairs by her and really enjoyed it, there were some good twists.

Reactions: 8
-STOP referring to taking things off Tattle. It encourages more discussion which is unhelpful and contrary to the rules.

- STOP derailing the thread by continually talking about the potential real-life identify of certain members. It’s an anonymous forum.

I’ve tried to be patient, but I‘m reporting every post like this from now on and encourage others to do the same. It’s tiresome for everyone else here who has little interest in your working theories about who is who, and Facebook pages who don’t even have a public social media account.

We are here to comment on the public social media accounts of Rachele Hambleton and her tit-show of a life. No one wants to know about ’Moody’ or who else you are following from her real life and why. End of.
Wow. Okay. I’m not following anyone from her real life but fine. Thanks for that.
Back to Rach 👍

Reactions: 1
I would say psychological thriller. I recently read The Family Upstairs by her and really enjoyed it, there were some good twists.

Her early books Ralph's Party etc were more chick lit but well written. Now the content is a bit darker. She's great!

Reactions: 4

I can understand why she hates being mentioned on here. She hasn't chosen to be part of their on line tit show, so it cant be nice having complete strangers discuss you and form opinions about you ☹ Even worse, we know all this stuff about her not because of S talking about it all herself but because of someone else. I cant imagine how awful it must make her feel to be honest.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.