PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheers 💜 hope she gets a load of messages from followers who recognise the coincidence.
That or they will send bouquets to her door cos they are thick as tit even with Edies dad stating they're isolating

Seriously if anyone vulnerable on that tour has quote "a secondary chest infection" they could be in a far worse situation than that disgusting excuse for a human. This is like Bob geldolf taking malaria to Africa...note the Geldolf quote 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
a secondary bacterial chest infection is treated with co-amox but if she is describing this as a "secondary infection" that's usually a term used to describe "bacterial on viral" ie the primary infection is usually viral....such as covid! if you had say a urine infection them got a chest infection your doc would not call that a secondary infection!

for the doc to describe her chest as "secondary" it is bacterial pneumonia as a complication of covid (disclaimer...Other primary viral infection are also available!)

Reactions: 36
I imagine anyone phoning the doctors whose tested positive for COVID and is complaining of a rattly cough gets given those antibiotics. Believe me they want to nip anybody in the bud from coming near any medical facility if they can help it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Don’t forget to swipe up and buy the camera that allows you to see your dogs when they’re home alone, even though ours won’t be for the foreseeable…

933E12A4-2D4E-494C-8E39-F769D36ECBDB.jpeg

Incidentally, if she does have covid and tested positive after Josh it’ll be more than 10 days total they have to isolate.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Funny how her doctors don’t spell her first name with all the extra vowels that she’s added on to the end!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Those antibiotics are broad-spec I believe. Pretty standard as first line of defence in infection. Not to treat Covid directly as antibiotics are useless against viral infections but they would be used to treat pneumonia. If she has that, she’s really quite poorly and Josh must be a lot worse for her to be looking after the kids.

Use of ‘secondary’ is interesting. Hiding in plain sight, as how many huns will pick up on or question that.

Reactions: 15
It was day 7/8 for me when it turned to pneumonia I remember them saying in hospital 7-11 days is the point of it turning good or bad there’s a high chance the last couple of days she was infectious on that tour

• Sad
Reactions: 15
To warrant antibiotics she’s got it pretty bad in her chest. The secondary infection is essentially Covid Pneumonia and that’s why Co Amoxiclav is prescribed. Why she’s behaving like this about it, I’m absolutely baffled. Its by far the most strangest thing I’ve seen her do.

The isolation might be up soon but she will be ill for a bit longer than the next couple of days.

Reactions: 24
I wonder how hard the GP cried when they wrote the prescription? I bet we’ll get a big old load of stories of her ‘horrific Covid experience’ at some point.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Haven't caught up on tattle yet so may already be mentioned.. but did W sound unwell to anyone else in the latest stories ...well thats of course if there's anyone left who isn't blocked 🤣
I haven't been blocked!!!😇😇😇.
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder how hard the GP cried when they wrote the prescription? I bet we’ll get a big old load of stories of her ‘horrific Covid experience’ at some point.
Do doctors normally look at notes and say “oh you’ve had that before, you’ve not got it now but I’ll give you a prescription anyway” cos that canestan line sounds like a load of shite to me

Reactions: 37
Came here to say google says those antibiotics are used for secondary bacterial infections to COVID!!
( but I see it’s already been said). Why would she say ‘secondary’ chest infection though?
she could have just said she had a chest infection.
Really hope the kids don’t get it.

There’s more cases locally now 😑😑😑

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Secondary chest infection and those anti
Biotics are what I got as well as my friend who had Covid recently …… classic Covid tablets! Why not be honest now!
I've had these for glandular fever.

I'm surprised they were prescribed for Covid as antibiotics don't work and aren't prescribed for viral infections as they dont work.

They could be prescribed for a secondary bacterial infection cause by covid but it's not to treat covid and doesn't necessarily mean she has covid

Reactions: 4
It really is such strange behaviour. Is she so worried about the backlash from a few "tattle trolls" that she can't admit she's caught a virus that has caused havoc across the whole world for the last 18 months? The Huns are that dense they wouldn't even think about the tour and all people they've seen now they've been back over a week.

Reactions: 11
I think some of the kids have it already. Definitely Wilby and neither Betsy or Edie looked 100% then. Delta is more transmissible so all of them getting it would almost be expected tbh.

Feel a little uncomfortable now, as I think she’s genuinely quite poorly and Josh too. The stress of hiding it really won’t help her at all.

Reactions: 3
Maybe Joyce is already in hospital & being treated for Covid 😯.
Shame they went on tour recently.
Also a shame that they (probably) haven't been vaccinated!
🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.