PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she will leave it until J is better then do one of her ramblings sorry I haven’t been on much and give it one of them 🙄
She will say how hard it’s been and that her brave Joyce caught it, but as she won’t have shown him or spoken about it I think she will get away from huns questioning it.

Reactions: 9
You can hear in her voice she has Covid wheeze. I keep thinking of the baby she was stroking 😩

I would LOVE to see them handle this responsibly and say they hadn’t taken it seriously enough and shouldn’t have gone on poverty tour. I’m not a betting woman but if I was, I don’t think I’d put money on that happening. Sadly

Reactions: 24
I wonder if she will leave it until J is better then do one of her ramblings sorry I haven’t been on much and give it one of them 🙄
She will say how hard it’s been and that her brave Joyce caught it, but as she won’t have shown him or spoken about it I think she will get away from huns questioning it.
I agree. She will do a rambling story but will then tell everyone that he caught it at home, as they contacted everyone who they met on the poverty tour as they all are besties now and WhatsApp daily. Jean is fine and has been giving it one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How many places do these people need to run, how can they give them 100%, it just seems silly spreading themselves thin or am I being naive? Is that being business sAvy? I mean they say they are charitable blah giving back to the community blah but they need to live so they clearly must make something from it. I mean his wife is going to be on Mat leave why rush that through when she clearly can’t be there? All just seems very odd.

Reactions: 24
What’s the difference between Gaia coffee on Winner St (that supposedly provides training and learning opportunities) and the new coffee shop on Winner St that will supposedly provide training and learning opportunities?

Two ventures that seem to do the same thing but only doors apart??

They sure as hell aren’t making that much profit from coffee - they must be raking it in from funding and grants

wonder if it’s so the wife can register herself as a CIC Director for a ‘different’ company and they will get double the £££ via grants for doing the same thing.

That entire circle is dodgy as feck all hiding behind the #bekind sham

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
What’s the difference between Gaia coffee on Winner St (that supposedly provides training and learning opportunities) and the new coffee shop on Winner St that will supposedly provide training and learning opportunities?

Two ventures that seem to do the same thing but only doors apart??

They as hell aren’t making that much profit from coffee - they must be raking it in from funding and grants
From the screen shot above, it sounds like the second one will be roasting the beans, so you wouldn't walk in and buy a cup of coffee like you would in the first one. I guess the idea is they will roast their own beans instead of having to purchase them elsewhere, and also possibly sell them on to other places (as well as to people who want to grind their own beans at home). Seems a lot for a woman who's about to give birth and will then have 2 very young children (am I right in thinking their daughter has not long turned 1?).

Reactions: 15
How many places do these people need to run, how can they give them 100%, it just seems silly spreading themselves thin or am I being naive? Is that being business sAvy? I mean they say they are charitable blah giving back to the community blah but they need to live so they clearly must make something from it. I mean his wife is going to be on Mat leave why rush that through when she clearly can’t be there? All just seems very odd.
Honestly I have no idea, but once I worked in a hair extension shop in a shopping centre and another one tried to open up downstairs and weren’t allowed because of unhealthy competition. So you’d think, having lots of CIC would either but them into conflict with one another, or spread resources a lot thinner between the multiple organisations, including access to these services for the clients.

From the screen shot above, it sounds like the second one will be roasting the beans, so you wouldn't walk in and buy a cup of coffee like you would in the first one. I guess the idea is they will roast their own beans instead of having to purchase them elsewhere, and also possibly sell them on to other places (as well as to people who want to grind their own beans at home). Seems a lot for a woman who's about to give birth and will then have 2 very young children (am I right in thinking their daughter has not long turned 1?).
What’s the community interest of selling coffee beans? Any ideas?

Reactions: 8
Wonder what Jordan will do now with the promo video of their Northern poverty tour seeing as Josh has apparently caught COVID from pointlessly travelling around a red area (unsurprisingly seeing as not one person seemed to be wearing a mask or social distancing).

It’s now just going to be a video identifying all the people that they potentially infected.

Reactions: 15
Wonder what Jordan will do now with the promo video of their Northern poverty tour seeing as Josh has apparently caught COVID from pointlessly travelling around a red area (unsurprisingly seeing as not one person seemed to be wearing a mask or social distancing).

It’s now just going to be a video identifying all the people that they potentially infected.
I guess it's handy to have it all on tape 🤷 plus those huns that they met up with, and the best friend nobody's heard of before.

Reactions: 6
HAve been off social media and Tattle for the weekend and oh my god have I missed stuff! How did you clever lot discover Joyce had covid? God I can't wait to discover how this all rolls out...

Reactions: 3

He'll carry on and use it. They haven't confirmed that Josh has it and they've deleted the odd comments mentioning it.
We all know that R and J like putting people in their place. The fact they've not engaged and said politely "Sorry , you've heard that wrong", speaks volumes.

Reactions: 9
I agree , I think she will use old footage all week. She will have told the older kids under no circumstances are they able to post isolation stories on their social media. Then at the end she will do a very very long rambling story about it all … 🥱

I’m not sure how it works now but my brother had Covid 2 months ago and NHS England phoned him literally every day of his isolation to keep checking on everyone he may have had contact with!

Reactions: 12
So rancid blocked me the other day on her account and the house account.
Still on P.C tit wanks and Emily’s.
Just being having a nosey and that Jordan guy has also blocked me! 😂 I’ve never even looked at his page before, I just wanted to read the comments on his post that rancid shared to see if anybody has mentioned covid!!

He really needs to get over himself lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.