PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, I’ve been prescribed a hefty whack of antibiotics before and the GP also prescribed me something for thrush as it was highly likely I’d get it. That wasn’t a personal comment on me and my vagina, just the strength of the antibiotics!

Reactions: 6
This is getting really uncomfortable. It appears they are all down with it. If Josh is quite poorly his boys and of course also the girls must be quite worried for them knowing how ugly COVID can turn suddenly even in our age group.

No one is safe from getting it and they literally played with fire with their tour up north and going as there is no pandemic with no masks or social distancing jeopardising their health, their families and the people they were in contact with for a cause I am still not sure about other then self-pats on the back..! They must regret it one would hope?

I once had to look after my then 16 month old daughter when I had a horrible bacterial tonsillitis and my husband was abroad for work and I had no family to help with and no one who could take my daughter. It’s bloody hard .. honestly Rach - take a break! Look after your family. Stop this charade .. it’s not worth the money. Do a phone in drawer week for all I care.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This is getting really uncomfortable. It appears they are all down with it. If Josh is quite poorly his boys and of course also the girls must be quite worried for them knowing how ugly COVID can turn suddenly even in our age group.

No one is safe from getting it and they literally played with fire with their tour up north and going as there is no pandemic with no masks or social distancing jeopardising their health, their families and the people they were in contact with for a cause I am still not sure about other then self-pats on the back..! They must regret it one would hope?

I once had to look after my then 16 month old daughter when I had a horrible bacterial tonsillitis and my husband was abroad for work and I had no family to help with and no one who could take my daughter. It’s bloody hard .. honestly Rach - take a break! Look after your family. Stop this charade .. it’s not worth the money. Do a phone in drawer week for all I care.
Surely she needs it for track and trace ? 🤔

Reactions: 2
She really needs to sort herself out and get her priorities right. If she really is bad with pneumonia from covid then she needs to duck the gram off, take care of her kids (who could also be poorly) and rest when she can.
Who gives a duck about posting ads, im sure her management can get them pushed back a few weeks, her die hard huns won't forget about her in the mean time.
Their selfishness has already put their own kids health at risk, that should be enough for her to re evaluate her life choices now and put her bloody phone down!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Surely she needs it for track and trace ? 🤔
Its a metaphor for taking an Instagram break .. 🙃 .. Stacey Solomon and Hinch always announce their SM absences with “phone in drawer” days …! Don’t think they actually do put their phone away. 😉

Its a metaphor for taking an Instagram break .. 🙃 .. Stacey Solomon and Hinch always announce their SM absences with “phone in drawer” days …! Don’t think they actually do put their phone away. 😉
Aaaah goes to show I am not down with insta 😂

She really needs to sort herself out and get her priorities right. If she really is bad with pneumonia from covid then she needs to duck the gram off, take care of her kids (who could also be poorly) and rest when she can.
Who gives a duck about posting ads, im sure her management can get them pushed back a few weeks, her die hard huns won't forget about her in the mean time.
Their selfishness has already put their own kids health at risk, that should be enough for her to re evaluate her life choices now and put her bloody phone down!
She needs the money, she is just a greedy bleep now so the ads will be taking priority over everything else.
She also needs the money for botox and fillers.
DFF0126D-754E-402A-AF0E-B4DBEA47726A.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Is Rachaele really small or is Wilby now massive but still dressed as a giant baby?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Shame, most people have sick pay or at least leave but PTWM will still have to roll out the Vids and ads despite being poorly enough to get a script from the GP!
ETA genuinely hope they’re all ok, perhaps they’ll at least protect themselves a little more once they recover.

Is Rachaele really small or is Wilby now massive but still dressed as a giant baby?!
He's going to be like Matt Lucas in a babygro when he's grown up, with Rach and Joyce saying they don't know how to parent and didn't realise they were supposed to dress him in actual clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she's left it too late to address it now. If she'd done it at the start then as others have said she'd get negative comments but these would be deleted. She is too vain to turn comments off. The trouble is she's now ill and is going to have to check every notification on every story in case a rogue comment slips through. And it's all her own fault for thinking she's all that.

Reactions: 12
How vain or insecure is she to actually put a full face of makeup on and get dressed. Me when im sick i cant be arsed brushing my hair let alone getting dressed ( unless it's pjs!) .
My OH had covid and god he was so ill I feel for anyone who gets it even the chavs on tour

Reactions: 5
Is any
How vain or insecure is she to actually put a full face of makeup on and get dressed. Me when im sick i cant be arsed brushing my hair let alone getting dressed ( unless it's pjs!) .
My OH had covid and god he was so ill I feel for anyone who gets it even the chavs on tour
Imagine feeling so rough that you need antibiotics, but you still have to keep up your Instagram facade because you don't want to admit you might have done something wrong. What a way to live.

Reactions: 18
I thought this too, and her mum just laughed, it would upset me if it was my fault she has gone through it all her life, maybe she is feeling guilty about deep down, but I doubt it!
Guilt? It a flipping hope. She only thinks of herself

It’ll

it’ll be gone straight away as she’ll have his phone. I’ll watch though 🤣
Big man josh hasn't blocked me on Instagram,think I should head over and cause a tit storm on his page 😂
Wait til they’re asleep 😂

Of course she did and then the photo of W. Someone actually called it earlier. Said she would post about J & W because they'd both been mentioned on here this morning.
I now know why Rachet is always on the sofa.... she’s catching up on here. She has no time for anything else cos we keep her busy 😂

Must be incoming 🙄 because her Flash ads were so amazing last time 🤦🏼‍♀️

Ok hun…

View attachment 640139
Wtf is a secondary chest infection? Secondary to what? Covid?

Fanks Raq for answering #whereswilby for me 👍🏽
You win a fluffy cloud 💜

Funny how she doesn't show the label so she can pretend it's just a chest infection, its probably an old box that she's just found and decided it would make a good post. Also penicillin doesn't cause those side effects. I was put on strong antibiotics last year and was told to eat before taking them🤷🏻‍♀️ I was perfectly fine no sickness or any other horrible symptoms. She is so full of tit.
According to her she won’t be after taking those tablets #prisontoilet 💩 😂

I’m super nosey (hence my name!) Is Louise her middle name then?
Must be, you can see the end of Rachel and there’s no “e” at the end in her doctors 🤷‍♀️

Do doctors normally look at notes and say “oh you’ve had that before, you’ve not got it now but I’ll give you a prescription anyway” cos that canestan line sounds like a load of shite to me
Yes... some people get thrush every time they take an antibiotic... they were getting ahead of the next call asking for something for thrush, he just preempted that call

Came here to say google says those antibiotics are used for secondary bacterial infections to COVID!!
( but I see it’s already been said). Why would she say ‘secondary’ chest infection though?
she could have just said she had a chest infection.
Really hope the kids don’t get it.

There’s more cases locally now 😑😑😑
Oh crikey so it’s possible they brought it back to the area from their poverty tour? 😮

Hahaha 🤣 "genuinely love" no hun, she flogs anything that gives her money

View attachment 640361
Looking for a nee mop? It’s not that difficult, did she really need Rachet to recommend one? Whatever would she have done if she didn’t? Licked the floor? 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
If you need to be influenced by some wanker on Instagram on what mop to buy, then I think you need to have a word with yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Why oh why does she over use the word LUSH 🤮🤮🤮🤮 makes me cringe and all the hun replies are lush this lush that 🤢 broaden your vocab pls 😡

Reactions: 9
It’s getting more and more strange by the day, like she’s leaving little breadcrumbs for people to piece together of them being stuck in all day, her having a ‘secondary’ chest infection ... I do think we’re leading up to a big long crying story about it at some point, but it baffles me why she’s still trying to pretend it isn’t happening. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
They mops have been around for ages and are old news other influencers were advertising them last year 🙄

I really don’t wish any harm to her and Joyce and I hope they both recover quickly and that the children don’t get ill. I’m actually surprised it’s taken this long for them to catch it considering her house is like Piccadilly Circus

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.