PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit late but that post about van gogh and her sidekick was throwing shade on poor L wasn't it.. Then the huns all saying oh she's so talented.. Ffs!! Favouritism at its finest 😳

Reactions: 8
Doubt it as Edies dad has put on social media he dropped sweets and paints off as she's isolating
She’s such a liar, made out Edie had requested art supplies from her dad (because it was raining) “for them all”. I bet he doesn’t want to be providing entertainment for all her bastard kids when he only fathered one and can’t even see her due to her mother and stepfather’s selfishness 😒

Reactions: 15
I just checked and Jordan has blocked me too 😂😂😂😂 I’ve never even been on his page (was blocked by Rach last week for liking a post on WHSmiths 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What’s Jordan’s beef lol, surely the point is trying to gain followers not block people for merely browsing! I’m not blocked yet! What a sad life these grammers lead.

Reactions: 16
I have 2 profiles on Instagram. One I blocked Rancid on and another. I too have been blocked by Jordan. Imagine living like that. It must be like playing a never ending game of whack-a-mole!!

It’s just a shame I can easily flick to my other profile to see everything. Thick as mince the lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have 2 profiles on Instagram. One I blocked Rancid on and another. I too have been blocked by Jordan. Imagine living like that. It must be like playing a never ending game of whack-a-mole!!

It’s just a shame I can easily flick to my other profile to see everything. Thick as mince the lot of them.
I do the exact same! Just click between too and have a nosy at her

It's like no one is allowed an opinion these days

Reactions: 6
:ROFLMAO: I love Es dad and how he drops her in it. While still being a great bloke who all the kids love. I always remember when we were in lockdown and R was claiming to be home schooling and he announced E was in school. Bet R was fuming. I wonder what official reason she gave for not wanting him to see E when she took him to court? Ive never heard him lumped in the "toxic" bubble. Also wonder what he thinks of "daddy" Josh.

Reactions: 34
I like watching her stories and then blocking her straight after 😂 it must really annoy her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s like they think that by blocking you it’ll stop tattle comments. There’s no logic behind it on a public account when you can view it elsewhere.

Reactions: 13
Did she just post about trying to imagine how Nick Hancock’s wife is feeling? How about you ask Josh’s ex wife? She has some neck on her
The only difference being joshs ex wife didn't have media surrounding her house, but I bet the whole town knew about her husband cheating on her, still humiliating.
R has a nerve. I
What’s Jordan’s beef lol, surely the point is trying to gain followers not block people for merely browsing! I’m not blocked yet! What a sad life these grammers lead.
Do you think R just hands round a leaflet to all her mates with a list of insta handles and says right go down the list and block them one by one or we can't be friends, thanks 🤣
Would love to see their WhatsApp group 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I really hope that Jordan (in the community) has done his homework and knows everything about Rachaels past misdeeds, plus in detail where the content of this current book actually came from.

Purely because they are clearly aligning and given his line of work, if she can’t maintain the facade, he will look as bad as she does. He has a wife and children whose future security should come before any friendship, funding and project he has going on with her CIC. It would be foolish to be complacent over a little attention on social media

Reactions: 21
Also blocked by Jordan, pathetic the lot of them, never even looked on his page 🤣 was blocked by Rancid an no balls last week. Its like they think it really bothers us?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.