PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything she seems to buy clothing wise just lately is awful and looks really cheaply made, and hangs off her. They aren't at all flattering!
That romper thing looks like something off the wish app šŸ˜‚
And I wish she would put some volume in her hair, it drives me nuts seeing it so flat and thin (hairdresser bug bare šŸ¤Ŗ)

Reactions: 11
I was sure there was another BLM post, I could be wrong, was a long day yesterday....
Will go have a look and see if thereā€™s any others that might of gone
Apologies ladies if I got it wrong x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I was sure there was another BLM post, I could be wrong, was a long day yesterday....
Will go have a look and see if thereā€™s any others that might of gone
Apologies ladies if I got it wrong x
I thought she posted a blank black square for BLM? I assumed that was the one that was deleted? I could be wrong aswell though šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Anyone else just loving saying Wibble ( great word) when the boy wonder himself crawls across the screenšŸ˜ .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gorgeous picture. Really encapsulates her true personality. She should pop it on the grid next to the dead eyes one šŸ’ā€ā™€ļø
Captured perfectly, thatā€™s the exact face I seen in that split second, phone camera broke so could not try to capture it.
I know babies surprise us with these little cheeky bites, I want to defend her but I canā€™t because a more ā€˜wowā€™ reaction would have been more pleasant to see.

Hi all, I donā€™t want to derail the thread so please donā€™t comment on here, if you feel you need to respond can you pm me.
I posted something the other day and that along with my reaction upset a a few people.
It was not My intention to do that.
I reacted in a bad way, I am not going to defend myself but I do want to apologise.
I am sincerely sorry for any offence I caused.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I was thinking more ā€˜sack o spudsā€™ but both work šŸ¤Ŗ
Edit to add that in the interests of openness I should say that Iā€™m a teeny bit jealous. I have always wanted to be a dungaree kinda gal you know? Iā€™ve bought a few pairs over the years and always seem to just channel Bob the Builder. Life is cruel.

Still....at least Iā€™m not a self-centered, thieving, lying, Malfoy look-a- like eh šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You know what? Looking back to the other day or yesterday or in classic Rachaele style Iā€™ll over egg it and say 73 years ago...when she eye rolled / thumbs upped / ā€œidealedā€ the fact Josh was working for 6 days. That really bugged me. Heā€™s out there actually working and you know what if you make money from your Instagram ā€œjobā€ then thatā€™s fine, cool. At the end of the day though heā€™s employed and he has something for your family to fall back on if this all goes tits up. He gets up, he goes to work, heā€™s the only one who ever attempts to parent the kids, he cooks the family meals and rightly or wrongly he treats you like a queen a lot of the time. Sheā€™s just a total witch. To everyone and about everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So the fuss she made when wilbertson was munching on a few fire starters a few weeks back..... now he on the move about the house while she fannying about in front of the mirror he will be munching on a snail soon.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The Shaun King Post is still there.
I was looking through her Facebook trying to figure out when the holiday in Turkey happened and came across a few photos of her with glasses of red wine. Went to look on Insta to find the post when she got drunk and ordered Freddie's flowers etc. I'm sure it said she didn't like the taste of alcohol?? Can't find the post......

*EDIT* FOUND IT
View attachment 181370
Also
View attachment 181372
just coz Iā€™ve been bored this afternoon I had a scroll back of her insta

for someone that doesnā€™t like the taste of ANY alcohol she does well drinking red wine, white wine, gin, vodka and Prosecco šŸ™„

thereā€™s loads more but can only load 10 on a post

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

for someone that doesnā€™t like the taste of ANY alcohol she does well drinking red wine, white wine, gin, vodka and Prosecco šŸ™„

And all the 24 hour stories in the past of her and josh wankered walking home.. her and hannah wankered walking home...her and emily wankered and in hotel rooms...her taking the piss and filming josh while hes wankered and cant remember where he lives šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
She needs to check what shes posted in the past before she writes a tit grid post or fb post lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

You are simply brilliant šŸ˜‚

And of course the exaggeration again, hardly torrential or they'd be soaked šŸ˜’

• Haha
Reactions: 7

What has she done to herself OMG

Reactions: 10
Yeah letā€™s all leave our 11month old on a trampoline with his 6 year old sister, thatā€™s not an accident waiting to happen at all. Ffs Roach get a clue!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
You are simply brilliant šŸ˜‚

And of course the exaggeration again, hardly torrential or they'd be soaked šŸ˜’
My friendā€™s daughter broke her leg doing what Edie was doing in drizzle. Really safe, and to have a baby on there too šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.