PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't be overly impressed if I was the owner of the shop in Totnes that sold her the dungarees. She named them and then said but I've just found them much cheaper than I paid, I'll tag the other lady.

Also, stop dicking about pretending you're Demi Moore (clearly those ridiculous glasses she wears are doing nothing to help her eyesight...) and look after your own baby before he eats something else he shouldn't or has an accident on the stairs :rolleyes:

Reactions: 19
She is probably waiting for a gifted stairgate. She will ask for recommendations soon and then have loads delivered for a #AD by brands.

But in the meantime don't worry about his safety at all Rach.

I can't be the only parent who couldn't wait until they were at Ws stage? I loved when they were moving about and belly laughing at stupid stuff, and she's just getting annoyed at him being a normal baby.
I do not think she likes the fact he is becoming independent, and not wanting to be attached to her 24/7. I think she prefers the new baby stage, as it's all attention on her and the baby.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I do not think she likes the fact he is becoming independent, and not wanting to be attached to her 24/7. I think she prefers the new baby stage, as it's all attention on her and the baby.
I know, poor R having to look after and run about after the baby you begged your husband to have. 🙄

Reactions: 17
She has really unattractive eyes, really beady like a parrot. I wonder if that’s why Joyce likes her?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I know, poor R having to look after and run about after the baby you begged your husband to have. 🙄
Now the stage where she could lie around on the sofa and not lift a finger because she was nourishing the Messiah with her tits is over, she's losing interest fast. I feel sorry for Willoughby, he was born into a tit show as a cash cow, now his value is waning the poor kid will just be an annoyance like the others.

• Haha
Part of me dislikes people having a pop at anyone who chooses to not fit stair-gates. I mean it’s your house, your child, and not everyone wants to have them. They aren’t required by law 🤷‍♀️ 🤪

We did with all of ours, because it made me feel like a risk was minimised.

However, if you choose to not fit one, you have to be prepared to literally not let your child out of your sight, right? I certainly wouldn’t choose to not fit one, and then film my unsupervised child at the bottom of the stairs while I’ve been arsing about upstairs taking selfies. What a 🍆. He could have climbed up a couple of those stairs and fallen back down onto the hard floor. Just a fall down a couple of steps can be lethal and they can achieve it in under a minute.

As always with Rachel, it’s not so much that it happened in the first place (let’s face it, there are probably a whole heap of much more serious safeguarding issues out there in households across the country), but the fact that she films it then thinks “Oh I know I’ll upload that for my followers- quality content that.🤡🤡

Reactions: 13
Part of me dislikes people having a pop at anyone who chooses to not fit stair-gates. I mean it’s your house, your child, and not everyone wants to have them. They aren’t required by law 🤷‍♀️ 🤪

However, if you choose to not fit one, you have to be prepared to literally not let your child out of your sight, right? I certainly wouldn’t choose to not fit one, and then film my unsupervised child at the bottom of the stairs while I’ve been arsing about upstairs taking selfies. What a 🍆. He could have climbed up a couple of those stairs and fallen back down onto the hard floor. Just a fall down a couple of steps can be lethal and they can achieve it in under a minute.

As always with Rachel, it’s not so much that it happened in the first place (let’s face it, there are probably a whole heap of much more serious safeguarding issues out there in households across the country), but the fact that she films it then thinks “Oh I know I’ll upload that for my followers- quality content that.🤡🤡
Yep. She's an "influencer", like it or not, she does influence people, and there's a responsibility that comes with that. I would bet that the vast majority of her followers will be female, very likely will be mums, some of which may be young, alone, maybe living in or coming out of refuge, following her because their mates say "oh she's really funny" and because of her previous link to DA work and charities (which we know is bullshit but people still tout her as the saviour). There are people out there who will buy things because Raychayellie has it, or said she loved it, or was gifted it and showed it on her stories etc. That is the whole point of influencers. Uploading videos of Wilbert crawling around poking and pulling at furniture and ornaments, saying he's pulled the grate off the fire, all while snorting, laughing and FMLing is not setting a good example to her followers. Aside from putting her own baby in danger, she is potentially encouraging others to put their babies at risk as well.

Reactions: 10
Do you mean the Shaun King post?
The Shaun King Post is still there.
I was looking through her Facebook trying to figure out when the holiday in Turkey happened and came across a few photos of her with glasses of red wine. Went to look on Insta to find the post when she got drunk and ordered Freddie's flowers etc. I'm sure it said she didn't like the taste of alcohol?? Can't find the post......

*EDIT* FOUND IT
Screenshot_20200714-133042.jpg

Also
Screenshot_20200714-115705.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Joyce refused to pay for her steak while they were in Turkey because Rachaeaeaele hadn't 'et' it. He told the owner of the restaurant he wasn't paying because his wife hadn't 'et' her steak. Then he told a complete riot squad, with guns, half the Turkish police force and a SWAT team that turned up that his wife hadn't 'et' her steak and he wasn't paying. They all agreed with him that if his wife hadn't 'et' her steak, he didn't need to pay. The owner started chucking money at them and screaming. Rachaeaeaeaele was crying and vomiting and now she can't ever complain again (even though she spends her entire bleeping life complaining and moaning) and now she can eat any old tit (which is a blessing actually when you consider what she cooks) because she's so scared of Joyce complaining again and she might end up in Holloway prison if she gets another meal that Joyce can say she hasn't 'et'.

Betsy has had her nails done, wrong shape, wrong colour, wrong glitter. Spent all her wages from Scoopz on them and now has no money left. It's ok though as next week she has 4, 17 hour shifts. Neither Rachaeaeaeaele or Betsy can complain to the nail place because Rachaeaeaeeeaele once had a steak in Turkey that she couldn't eat and she nearly ended up shot by the Mafia and then eaten alive by 2 wild rottweilers with rabies.

She's still not sure what they speak in Turkey. Is it Turkish? Turkey? That funny gobbly noise they make? She's really not sure. But it's a 'language she doesn't speak'. Pretty much like English is a language she doesn't speak actually.

p.s. Did 'et' wind any one else up?!
This is brilliant, thank you 🙌🏻🤣

Also, she’s such a tit parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The Shaun King Post is still there.
I was looking through her Facebook trying to figure out when the holiday in Turkey happened and came across a few photos of her with glasses of red wine. Went to look on Insta to find the post when she got drunk and ordered Freddie's flowers etc. I'm sure it said she didn't like the taste of alcohol?? Can't find the post......
I know it’s still there, that’s what I didn’t understand. I don’t recall another BLM post tbh.

Reactions: 2
To be fair, I suspect they would have to get a workman in to fit the stair gates. We all know how tricky these things are for Joyce 😂
I was just thinking, imagine going to bed at night knowing you’ve made up another story, pretended your Husbands at work, been casually xenophobic, made a fool of yourself, your family and some poor nail technician, just so you can flog some woman’s ‘one size fits all’ market clothing tat on the gram to a few hundred stupid women.
My mind boggles really 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ok well it’s basic rubbish parenting to leave an eleven month old crawling baby in the care of a 6 and 11 year old whether you have a stair gate or not. Why did she not take him upstairs and put him in his cot with a couple of toys while she fart arsed about with work on the gram. She should come with health warning!!

Reactions: 14
I think I’ve said it before but when I was younger about 7/8 I became best friends with a girl who moved into my grandads street so I was there almost every day and she had a younger brother and sister who were still babies, her mum would literally scream at us if we weren’t paying attention to HER children, it was horrible and now that I’m older I can see just how bad it was but that’s who Ratchet reminds me of ☹☹

• Sad
Reactions: 12

We’ve never had them with our second. Not through choice though. I couldn’t get one to fit on the stairs. I’d actively encourage a gate though it bloody hard work chasing a small person up and down stairs until the novelty wears off (months in my case) and they’re fast when they get going.
She’s fallen down a couple of steps once and scared herself but other than that she’s very confident on them now.

I wonder if shes still following her 😂

Going back to the other thread, all babies are different..my eldest did a few army crawls for about a week then was up and walking by 10 months. My youngest never crawled around 6 months and he started fully walking at 8 months. Iv also known a few babies to walk at 12 months. Health visitor usually says if they develop walking first then their speech comes after/if they speak first then walking comes after.
Iv never really noticed so not sure how true that is.
You know thinking about it.
My 5 year old was very chatty (still never shuts up😂) but didn’t walk until she was 17 months. My just gone 2 year old walked at 10/11 months and didn’t speak just made noises until about 4 months ago. In the past couple of months she’s really started telling us what she wants and what things are.

Reactions: 6
she's constantly on the lookout for it being publicised further. I think that's why her and Joyce have aged so much in the last year. The stress of it all is taking it's toll. Look how shes been sharing stuff off twitter since it was mentioned on here about hashtagging her and the brands she does ads for. She needs to check it's not all going to get looked into by anyone she may potentially do an ad for.

She may even have closed the paypal herself now to avoid any further incrimination, I'm sure the website has been changed and there's no long a donate button(?) She's made no mention of it on any SM since the questions first started last May. Before that she was plugging it every week or so. She's shitting it big time deep down.
Agree. If she had done nothing wrong and everything was financially above board e.g if her followers donations were used for all the charitable and educational causes that PTWM said they would be used for on her website, then why suddenly stop promoting the need for donations, stop advertising the donation link and pull the website??

She used to plug it weekly. DA charities haven’t stopped needing money - infact, they need it now more than ever.

Questions were asked about how much is being donated and what it’s being spent on and she cries troll and PayPal is never allowed to be mentioned again.

Highly suspicious. I have no concrete evidence to state that she spent the majority of the money on herself, her family and a couple of her mates who she put on the PayPal payroll but equally I have no concrete evidence to say that she didn’t so .... 💁‍♀️

Have never heard of any legit cause that hasn’t been transparent or accountable for public raised funds before. She kept bleating on about an imaginary newsletter but it never materialised.

What a deceitful miserable life to lead.

• Heart
Would be interesting to see if and what she replied if someone messaged her asking for details so she can donate to a DV charity or that they have heard she takes donations and where do we forward them onto 😂
No doubt it wouldnt even get a reply and just instantly blocked lol

Reactions: 5
Demi Moore 🙄
She looks like a scrawny baby in a 5 sizes too big romper, I wouldn’t wear that to paint in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.