PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just nosied at the insta / website. Its essentially a lass reselling wholesale low quality clothing for probably twice the price she bought it in for.

Not shaming anyone who makes money this way or buys these clothes but honestly its like me tagging Darlington Indoor Market for my leggings, except I lost a tenner down the drain at the same time too 😂

Also noticed Meldrum follows the seller if that means anything to you multithread Tattlers 😃
I bought one of their dresses-never again. As you say the quality is really awful....makes Primark look like Chanel.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The grid post she has deleted was about blm the one where her mate was all “duck the police”

I take the kids to Alton towers and finally crash in my hotel room and we have a new thread, what’s gonna happen when I go abroad for a fortnight??? I go social media / internet cold turkey when I’m on holiday
Do you mean the Shaun King post?

I don’t think the colours of Bekind’s nails are that bad 🤷‍♀️ (although it’s not what she asked for.) I have only had my nails done twice but they definitely show you the nail shape and colour before they start!
she can’t be that embarrassed by it else she wouldn’t have shown them on camera to 200k followers🙄
How else will she get 54798 messages from people offering to redo them for her as a #gift though....,,

I would say she most likely had a newly qualified technician. They weren’t that bad, just not what she she said she asked for. However, you go back to the salon to complain one to one. You absolutely don’t do pathetic bitching about it to 200k followers.
The worst thing was, she said B told her not to put it on Instagram as the girl who did them might see it and be upset (showing some empathy.) But Rach did it anyway and roped B in by the end of the videos. How is it possible to be that bad a role model and hardly anyone notice? It blows my mind
Not exactly women ‘straightening each other’s crowns’ is it?! 🤦‍♀️ 👑

Reactions: 11
Hope be kind betsys nails are biodegradable and plastic free etc etc. Greta no gonna he happy !
There is nothing wrong with the colour and shape etc.
I am sure all salons will have waiting lists now that they can open and will be super busy which is great cause it must have been though for them thw last few months. so betsy might no get another appt for weeks.

Reactions: 8
Hope be kind betsys nails are biodegradable and plastic free etc etc. Greta no gonna he happy !
There is nothing wrong with the colour and shape etc.
I am sure all salons will have waiting lists now that they can open and will be super busy which is great cause it must have been though for them thw last few months. so betsy might no get another appt for weeks.
I personally think the shape is much nicer than what she apparently asked for. I know nothing about fake nails so don’t know if they were applied correctly, but they look fine to me. It’s really not kind to bang on about how tit they are on a public SM account with thousands of followers when you’ve not at least spoken to the place that did them and given them a chance to rectify any mistakes first. Really takes the piss.

Reactions: 14
She will never be able to move on from it though, us Tattlers never forget z
she's constantly on the lookout for it being publicised further. I think that's why her and Joyce have aged so much in the last year. The stress of it all is taking it's toll. Look how shes been sharing stuff off twitter since it was mentioned on here about hashtagging her and the brands she does ads for. She needs to check it's not all going to get looked into by anyone she may potentially do an ad for.

She may even have closed the paypal herself now to avoid any further incrimination, I'm sure the website has been changed and there's no long a donate button(?) She's made no mention of it on any SM since the questions first started last May. Before that she was plugging it every week or so. She's shitting it big time deep down.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Maybe look after your own baby and don’t expect your 6 and 11 year olds to do it (especially when you haven’t bothered to put a stair gate in) whilst you’re prancing in front of a mirror filming your outfit?

F83A1972-2779-44F4-ADEE-4F019D50AB58.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Well that just goes to show that the other kids aren't capable of watching wilby.
Shes upstairs banging on about her tit clothes in her bedroom mirror while hes just in the hallway on his own putting stuff in his mouth!
What is wrong with her!! No stair gate, a table in his reach with a heavy lamp on top that could fall on him if he ever pulled himself up... jesus christ 😲

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Well that just goes to show that the other kids aren't capable of watching wilby.
Shes upstairs banging on about her tit clothes in her bedroom mirror while hes just in the hallway on his own putting stuff in his mouth!
What is wrong with her!! No stair gate, a table in his reach with a heavy lamp on top that could fall on him if he ever pulled himself up... jesus christ 😲
I don’t think A&E staff would be very impressed if she had to take him in having fallen down the stairs or chewed an electric lead or pulled something heavy down on himself. What would her defence be? Well I left him with his 6 year old sister who is basically the same size as him and turns out she was tit at childcare so here we are...

• Sad
Reactions: 22
It’s not the girls’ responsibility to watch their baby brother and keep him safe. They’re young kids ffs. Just goes to show, she really doesn’t give a tit about anything or anyone but getting attention and adoration from the huns.

Why could she not have waited until Wilby was having his nap to film? Why leave the responsibility for his safety to his two young sisters.

I hope to God I’m wrong here but there’s an accident waiting to happen in that house and it will be Rach who’s the poor victim, she’ll heap all the blame onto the kids.

Get your act together Rach. Leaving the kids to watch him in a secure, baby-proofed house is one thing, what you’re doing right now is reckless at best.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
she's constantly on the lookout for it being publicised further. I think that's why her and Joyce have aged so much in the last year. The stress of it all is taking it's toll. Look how shes been sharing stuff off twitter since it was mentioned on here about hashtagging her and the brands she does ads for. She needs to check it's not all going to get looked into by anyone she may potentially do an ad for.
I feel sure that someone will pick it up one day - and the bigger she gets the more likely it is to happen so she’s living on a double edged sword.

She may even have closed the paypal herself now to avoid any further incrimination, I'm sure the website has been changed and there's no long a donate button(?) She's made no mention of it on any SM since the questions first started last May. Before that she was plugging it every week or so. She's shitting it big time deep down.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think A&E staff would be very impressed if she had to take him in having fallen down the stairs or chewed an electric lead or pulled something heavy down on himself. What would her defence be? Well I left him with his 6 year old sister who is basically the same size as him and turns out she was tit at childcare so here we are...
It would be everybody's fault except hers 🙄 and she needs to stop complaining about Wilbert starting to move. He's a baby, she's had 3 already, she knows they don't stay cute newborns for very long.

£13 in Argos, Rach - you've been had!

View attachment 181244
Let's all chip in and buy a couple to say "Where's the PayPal cash?". I'd drive 5 hours to drop it off at her door 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wilby wasn’t on his own, Josh is there. She’s just pretending that he isn’t because she’s a loon

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't be the only parent who couldn't wait until they were at Ws stage? I loved when they were moving about and belly laughing at stupid stuff, and she's just getting annoyed at him being a normal baby.
She reminds me of my step sons mother, she wanted a baby for the cute newborn stage, she got her council flat and everything paid for her, once he hit toddler age, she couldn't be arsed with him. R is the same, got the freebie clothes for him and can't be arsed now he's a bit of work

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.