PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember seeing a grid post from when they got engaged in Turkey, never heard that riot police story before though which is funny as it would have given her content at the time 😒

Reactions: 11
Joyce refused to pay for her steak while they were in Turkey because Rachaeaeaele hadn't 'et' it. He told the owner of the restaurant he wasn't paying because his wife hadn't 'et' her steak. Then he told a complete riot squad, with guns, half the Turkish police force and a SWAT team that turned up that his wife hadn't 'et' her steak and he wasn't paying. They all agreed with him that if his wife hadn't 'et' her steak, he didn't need to pay. The owner started chucking money at them and screaming. Rachaeaeaeaele was crying and vomiting and now she can't ever complain again (even though she spends her entire bleeping life complaining and moaning) and now she can eat any old tit (which is a blessing actually when you consider what she cooks) because she's so scared of Joyce complaining again and she might end up in Holloway prison if she gets another meal that Joyce can say she hasn't 'et'.

Betsy has had her nails done, wrong shape, wrong colour, wrong glitter. Spent all her wages from Scoopz on them and now has no money left. It's ok though as next week she has 4, 17 hour shifts. Neither Rachaeaeaeaele or Betsy can complain to the nail place because Rachaeaeaeeeaele once had a steak in Turkey that she couldn't eat and she nearly ended up shot by the Mafia and then eaten alive by 2 wild rottweilers with rabies.

She's still not sure what they speak in Turkey. Is it Turkish? Turkey? That funny gobbly noise they make? She's really not sure. But it's a 'language she doesn't speak'. Pretty much like English is a language she doesn't speak actually.

p.s. Did 'et' wind any one else up?!
Choked on my tea reading this summary 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t think the colours of Bekind’s nails are that bad 🤷‍♀️ (although it’s not what she asked for.) I have only had my nails done twice but they definitely show you the nail shape and colour before they start!
she can’t be that embarrassed by it else she wouldn’t have shown them on camera to 200k followers🙄

Reactions: 14
The Turkey story does explain Rachaeaeaeaele's hair and eyelashes though!

Where most of us, given eyelashes or hair like that would be 'what the duck have you done! I can't go out like this, I look absolutely ridiculous! I want my money back so I can go to someone who knows what they're doing so they can fix it, you bastard lunatic!'

Rachaeeaeaeaele is like 'I love it, my lashes look so natural, absolutely I love them, they're amazing. My hair? Yes! I'm so in love with it. I love what you've done with it, I look just like that bad one from Harry Potter! See you next week!'

All because of that bloody steak in Turkey!

💔💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t think the colours of Bekind’s nails are that bad 🤷‍♀️ (although it’s not what she asked for.) I have only had my nails done twice but they definitely show you the nail shape and colour before they start!
she can’t be that embarrassed by it else she wouldn’t have shown them on camera to 200k followers🙄
I would say she most likely had a newly qualified technician. They weren’t that bad, just not what she she said she asked for. However, you go back to the salon to complain one to one. You absolutely don’t do pathetic bitching about it to 200k followers.
The worst thing was, she said B told her not to put it on Instagram as the girl who did them might see it and be upset (showing some empathy.) But Rach did it anyway and roped B in by the end of the videos. How is it possible to be that bad a role model and hardly anyone notice? It blows my mind

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Slightly off subject... Knee Deep in Life was just on GMB. I wonder how Rach feels about this?? 🤣
20200714_081716.jpg

Actually came across really well. Not a fan because I can't stand the close ups.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Slightly off subject... Knee Deep in Life was just on GMB. I wonder how Rach feels about this?? 🤣View attachment 181148
Actually came across really well. Not a fan because I can't stand the close ups.
And I bet best friend rach wont even acknowledge the fact her good friend was on tv today!
But would absolutely expect a mention if it was the other way round.
I still cant get over the riot vans in turkey over a burnt piece of steak 😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ comedy gold right there,absolute muppet.
And here we go again with the subtitles (that she can clearly correct before posting) and the bastard snail/slug/slags

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now Wibble can move, should he really be sat on Edie on the sofa with no adult supervision? Accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 13
Rach, hun, please at least listen to the lyrics of the songs you play over videos of your children you absolute muppet 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now Wibble can move, should he really be sat on Edie on the sofa with no adult supervision? Accident waiting to happen.
I thought that. It takes a split second.
My youngest wasnt even on the move (couldn't even sit up lol) and he managed to wiggle himself off the sofa (I was in the room, moved to get something from other side)

Reactions: 7
Anyone else notice the tweezers and open tube of cream on the table 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I thought that. It takes a split second.
My youngest wasnt even on the move (couldn't even sit up lol) and he managed to wiggle himself off the sofa (I was in the room, moved to get something from other side)
The worst part, you know Rach and Joyce would both blame Edie if Wilby falls and hurts himself.

I still can’t get over how he is with the telly. Have never seen another baby that enthralled with the TV for so long.

Reactions: 16
The prob is she has had the last year of Wilby not moving and being attached to her which gave her an excuse to be the laziest mare ever. Now he is at that really difficult age which lasts about 2 years where they don’t sit still, always on the move, always touching, climbing, putting things in their mouth etc. It’s exhausting and non stop. She didn’t sign up for this bit - just the baby phase and all the freebies. The hard work starts now and you can see how annoyed she is when she is filming and he won’t sit still. This is the reality bit of a baby now and I don’t think she can be arsed with it. There is not enough in it for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
R trumps KDIL by being on This Morning 😬
I'm not a fan of KDIL, however without all the fanny flashing and talk of saggy tits etc she actually comes across as quite articulate and level headed. She dealt with BLM far better than her mate Toothy Tina. This is probably why she's on GMB and Dental Dierdre is just ranting at her phone in her bedroom all day long 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wow. Just watched those stories with her and B. So she won’t complain to the Nail Salon, but will take the piss out the nail technician to 200k people. I know she didn’t name the salon, but duck me, have a heart. If the girl who did them saw that her confidence will be in the toilet right now 🤦‍♀️
Rach is a passive aggressive coward.
Also she left the kids whilst Edie was still a baby to have a week in Turkey with Josh?
Mum of the decade 🙄
Oh and the Turkish language thing, after spending so much ‘time’ on BLM, you’d think she’d know that’s a bit xenophobic
I was cringing so hard at the casual racism/xenophobia. Screamed ignorance to me. Bet she’s one of those people that goes to turkey and can only have chips and tomato ketchup with a steak. She’s so small minded. No wonder her ignorance regarding BLM blew up in her face.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.