PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lo
Aren’t they allowed any privacy re. Joyce’s job?! It’s not like she has ever posted about it previously or anything 😜.
Josh looks so much younger on these posts - he looks quite thin and strained nowadays.

Reactions: 8
They probably would have IF he was still a PC 😉.

You know looking at those old photos, I haven’t seen them before, I can’t remember when I started following her but it was a lot later than that. She looked quite normal back then 🤔. (He looked like a smarmy twit though, so nothing has changed there.)
I do wonder how much being outed over all the lies etc has affected her. It’s a sort of ‘be careful what you wish for’ really. I wonder if the money was worth it? I think that a lot about people who sell their soul. Is the money worth the hassle?

Oh and I found a lovely pic of them ☺ #couplegoals
She's reverting back to the 2011 Rach cut 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This has been said I know, but I have Just watched the video with Betsy and her nails.. I get it being funny I really do, but it’s been dealt with in really poor taste! What if that was somebody that has not long qualified?or even nervous ?
It really is that ‘mean girls’ mentality. If that was my daughter that Did her nails, I would expect Rachealee - as an adult 30 something woman,would settle it as an adult, not post to 200k people to see ‘just for giggles’ I would be livid!!
can you imagine if the shoe was on the other foot and it was Betsy that did someone else’s nails and they posted it on public SM, she would not be sat there laughing.

Reactions: 19
I’ve been demoted to active member and I see FridaK has been demoted from vip! Have we been naughty?

Reactions: 3
I’ve been demoted to active member and I see FridaK has been demoted from vip! Have we been naughty?
I’m always naughty. It’s genetic 😂.
(No though, if you go to the admin threads there is a discussion about it. Basically VIP was to easily obtainable and they’ve jigged about the measurements. I’m kinda glad. The burden of being able to start new Rach threads was to intense 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
On some threads they won’t talk to you unless you’re at least a chatty member they think you’re a double agents!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
On some threads they won’t talk to you unless you’re at least a chatty member they think you’re a double agents!!
Wow! I only read this and the fopperhollic thread. Dip in and out of a few low rent instagrammers but rarely comment on them.

Still VIP for now though 😁

Reactions: 6
Just looked and what I can gather is that you reach VIP now when you have been a member for a long time/done more than 200 messages??

It won’t let me message you but I just wanted to say that I doubt we’ll be holding any grudges against eachother, you obviously weren’t being malicious and you were just misinformed, it’s better to educate than humiliate, someone else might have a different opinion on this that I do and I can appreciate that but I hope you’re not feeling too embarrassed to keep posting, I do like the points you make and I think you’re quite lovely. Just takes the smallest bit of information to change someone’s view or outlook on something.

Uhh uhh, now I’m panicking about derailing the thread, ahhhh, ummmm - PAYPAL
Thank you, that means so much x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lo

Josh looks so much younger on these posts - he looks quite thin and strained nowadays.
Wouldn't you be? He must be constantly on edge, knowing he can't step a toe out of line because she'll be filming, when he's trying to discipline the kids she's in the background snorting and laughing at him. I don't feel sorry for him because he's clearly enjoying the lifestyle her "career" is bringing him, but it must be bleeping exhausting. He probably can't have a piss in peace without her looking over his shoulder making sure he's not shaking it too hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Josh was actually semi attractive. They both were!!!! Their lifestyle and lies has wrecked them

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.