PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these potential accidents waiting to happen.... its like she almost wants it for content 😂😂😂
Obviously I dont want any of the kids to get hurt, but seems like Rachieleooo does

Reactions: 7
Everything she seems to buy clothing wise just lately is awful and looks really cheaply made, and hangs off her. They aren't at all flattering!
That romper thing looks like something off the wish app 😂
And I wish she would put some volume in her hair, it drives me nuts seeing it so flat and thin (hairdresser bug bare 🤪)
I feel as if she’s trying to hide her weight loss in baggy fit clothes but it’s doing the complete opposite and just highlighting how tiny she’s gotten! She looks like when my 6&4 year old wear my t-shirts as nighties! 😩

Reactions: 10
Is she actively trying to look like an idiot. Why would you put the baby on the trampoline in the rain? It’s just dangerous.
Is it that now he’s started crawling he’s just another kid to her, so he might as well start moving towards growing up, independence, getting a job and moving out etc???

Reactions: 13
What annoys me most I think about PTWM is how she constantly goes on about how she has 6 kids, how she's looking after 6 kids blah blah like she wants praise and medals for being so selfless to have 6 children. She chose to have 4 biological children and marry a man with 2, You're supposed to Look after them. I hate the begginess of it all, she has to be adored for doing something that is just a given when you have kids. Makes me 😡

Reactions: 26
Sorry my mistake. I forgot about his non working, full time working, key worker, non specific employment contract ☺
Aren’t they allowed any privacy re. Joyce’s job?! It’s not like she has ever posted about it previously or anything 😜.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Is she actively trying to look like an idiot. Why would you put the baby on the trampoline in the rain? It’s just dangerous.
Is it that now he’s started crawling he’s just another kid to her, so he might as well start moving towards growing up, independence, getting a job and moving out etc???
Time to get another Ann summers trip in and baby number 2 planned 😂😂turn self into looking like a boy get josh drunk any holes a goal for him then maybe then he can come out as gay she can write book 2 on how he has left her after birthing his second sprog to her horrifically and he be the bastard no ones there to cut her nails

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Captured perfectly, that’s the exact face I seen in that split second, phone camera broke so could not try to capture it.
I know babies surprise us with these little cheeky bites, I want to defend her but I can’t because a more ‘wow’ reaction would have been more pleasant to see.

Hi all, I don’t want to derail the thread so please don’t comment on here, if you feel you need to respond can you pm me.
I posted something the other day and that along with my reaction upset a a few people.
It was not My intention to do that.
I reacted in a bad way, I am not going to defend myself but I do want to apologise.
I am sincerely sorry for any offence I caused.
It won’t let me message you but I just wanted to say that I doubt we’ll be holding any grudges against eachother, you obviously weren’t being malicious and you were just misinformed, it’s better to educate than humiliate, someone else might have a different opinion on this that I do and I can appreciate that but I hope you’re not feeling too embarrassed to keep posting, I do like the points you make and I think you’re quite lovely. Just takes the smallest bit of information to change someone’s view or outlook on something.

Uhh uhh, now I’m panicking about derailing the thread, ahhhh, ummmm - PAYPAL

• Heart
Reactions: 16
59446707-2BB1-47A6-B270-57542547D6E2.png

Surprised it’s not her tit he’s sucking on. Maybe he thought it was her tit, maybe she has hairy tits?
Loving his new name, Welway.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gorgeous picture. Really encapsulates her true personality. She should pop it on the grid next to the dead eyes one 💁‍♀️
That whole video really showed her true colours and made me feel a bit sick the anger in her voice for him moving whole she was trying to dress him ( why are u filming when doing that !) and when he nibbled her ! Horrible woman

Reactions: 12
Where was the torrent rain was I watching the right video? I see a drizzley rain
Torrential to normal people-raining very very heavy visibility’s low visible on cameras
Torrential to tall tale tithead-slight rain get you wet

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aren’t they allowed any privacy re. Joyce’s job?! It’s not like she has ever posted about it previously or anything 😜.
I’m surprised they haven’t all done the Tik Tok Dance to the song about cop car 😂😂 outside a cop car!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m surprised they haven’t all done the Tik Tok Dance to the song about cop car 😂😂 outside a cop car!!
They probably would have IF he was still a PC 😉.

You know looking at those old photos, I haven’t seen them before, I can’t remember when I started following her but it was a lot later than that. She looked quite normal back then 🤔. (He looked like a smarmy twit though, so nothing has changed there.)
I do wonder how much being outed over all the lies etc has affected her. It’s a sort of ‘be careful what you wish for’ really. I wonder if the money was worth it? I think that a lot about people who sell their soul. Is the money worth the hassle?

Oh and I found a lovely pic of them ☺ #couplegoals

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.