PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#41- The one where snorticus and diago
She’s so dull, she had to try and turn her husband’s 42nd birthday into something interesting for content. But really, who gives a tit? Even her diehard fans must have been snoring by the end of that day.

Next month she has the Holy Trinity though:

Queen Betsy of Garden Shed’s Sweet 16th;
Princess Edie of Tantrumville’s 7th spoilt birthday;
And, the one we’ve all been waiting for,
PRINCE WIBBLE OF WOBBLETOWN TURNS ONE!
So i’m calling...
Betsys 16th birthday post, starts Dear Betsy... then moves on to be all about Rachel’s 16th horrifically sobbing on pissy mattresses wondering why her mum abandoned her when she was four.
Edie... harder to call as Edie obviously has a loving and secure family set up on the dads side so R seems to find it harder to compare herself to E.
Wilby... starts off Dear Wibble then moves on to be all about Rachel horrifically sobbing about anything and everything, some vomiting thrown in then a bit about Josh being the best dad to all their babies.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
#41- The one where snorticus and diago

So i’m calling...
Betsys 16th birthday post, starts Dear Betsy... then moves on to be all about Rachel’s 16th horrifically sobbing on pissy mattresses wondering why her mum abandoned her when she was four.
Edie... harder to call as Edie obviously has a loving and secure family set up on the dads side so R seems to find it harder to compare herself to E.
Wilby... starts off Dear Wibble then moves on to be all about Rachel horrifically sobbing about anything and everything, some vomiting thrown in then a bit about Josh being the best dad to all their babies.
You forgot the reminder that she was sliced in two in order to birth the Messiah 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder how much she’ll be spending on birthdays next month 🤔 so far, Josh has had more of a fuss than Isaac, Seb and T.

Betsy will most likely have a massive garden party with champagne (that no one will drink because they’re either underage or don’t like the taste), balloon displays and a car she can’t drive until next year.

Wibble will have the cast of Octonauts perform a show for him personally, even though they don’t actually exist. Other parents of one year olds will line up to form a guard of honour so they can personally thank Rachel and Wibble for showing them how to get through the first year of parenthood.

Edie will get a million quid’s worth of virtual pets which she will not be happy about as she ASKED FOR £2 million 😡🤬🤯 Rachel will then decide that she’s in the wrong scamming game and sidestep into the role of creepy childcatcher (she’s halfway there now), scamming children online out of their pets to sell for cash on eBay. She will start with Tallulah’s pets.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wish I was a fly on the wall at their house this morning.....but then she hides stories from Joyce so I can’t see her telling him that D&C police was contacted.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wibbles birthday post will be throwback pictures of her scarred up fanny...and the video of the lord being birthed/photos of her pregnant the whole 9 months. and how horrific she has found breastfeeding him solely on her own with having horrific mastitis constantly and how he once went on a nursing strike for 2 hours and how amazing she is. One little sentence saying how great josh is and how amazing betsy has been being a mother to him

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wibbles birthday post will be throwback pictures of her scarred up fanny...and the video of the lord being birthed/photos of her pregnant the whole 9 months. and how horrific she has found breastfeeding him solely on her own with having horrific mastitis constantly and how he once went on a nursing strike for 2 hours and how amazing she is. One little sentence saying how great josh is and how amazing betsy has been being a mother to him
I think we’ll get the delight of a preview of the premier of the full feature length film of her birthing the messiah with the option to swipe up to purchase the full film 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I think we’ll get the delight of a preview of the premier of the full feature length film of her birthing the messiah with the option to swipe up to purchase the full film 🤣
Oh god I keep forgetting they got it filmed.
People outwith immediate family barely care about baby photos, nobody wants to see her getting sliced in half 🙄

Reactions: 9
I’ve realised I got it wrong... it would be a link to the PayPal account to make payment for it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Disappointed in myself for that mistake

New thread here:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.