Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CarterSxo

Plot twist, it’s not a snail, Josh has been having a cheeky wank over random men in the neighbours garden and wiped it on the curtain 🐌

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
I’m a mum and also a step mum to two teenage boys who live with us and I always make sure I’m appropriately covered , would never make sexualised remarks in front of my kids and also wouldn’t talk about shared showers. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a frigid prude , just a loving caring mum and step mum with my families well being at heart .
My step-kids lived with me too. True story....(off topic but you reminded me of this)

My kids shared a triple bunk bed, so the lowest bunk was literally on the floor, the middle bunk was at waist height and top bunk had a small ladder to reach (custom made). My step-kids (boy age 18, girl 14) each had their own room as they were older and valued their own space more. One morning at about 5am I heard one of my kids chattering, not upset, kind of giggling? I dragged my knackered arse out of bed (naked as that’s how I sleep...I take my PJs off next to the bed and pop them back on when I get up), and bcos it was 5am, everyone is asleep right?, and their room is right next to mine, I wandered into their room to check on my son, stark naked. I did peek into the hallway before I opened our door, just to make sure one of the older two didn’t just happen to be going for a wee or something.....

As I stood at the bunk beds I saw an adult-shaped body on the bottom bunk (...like literally with an ideal view of my naked lower half), screamed, and just kind of froze. Step-son yelped back...“It’s ME.....I came in from my night out at about 4am and heard one of the kids chattering so climbed in to settle him and have a cuddle.” (child in question was giggling and messing about bcos he was obvs thinking it hilarious that his brother had come in when he would normally get me telling him to go back to bloody sleep) He had gone out the night before and I hadn’t expected or realised him to stay out so late so just presumed he was tucked up in his own bloody bed...you know..like a normal 18 yr old......urgh....the absolute shame of your 18 yr old step son seeing your unkept girly bits up close CANNOT be matched ladies 😐🤢

I ran back to our room, dived into bed, and the next morning just said to him “We’ll never speak of that again.” To be fair I think he’s more scarred by it than me 🤣

Hands down the most embarrassing moment of my life, and thought you Tattlers might appreciate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
PTWM’s unrequited girl crush, Rosie Ramsey, has announced her pregnancy on Insta. PTWM has congratulated her and look at what an embarrassing hun has commented 😂😂 Nevermind the fact that Rosie had suffered from a couple of miscarriages and so had been trying for a few years - of course not, it’s all down to PTWM and Wilby 🙄😂 Cringing for you Rachel.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
I didn’t say any of you said it was illegal or against the law, I’m just stating it isn’t. So why it would create such a furore is beyond me. I would say piercing a babies ears is more horrific yet most places will happily do it
Interesting use of the word horrific 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 39

FridaK

VIP Member
I think I’ve come up with the plot line for season four of PTWM.
Rach gets her braces off. In an about turn she starts to realise that Tattle was right, Joyce is a cross between Jeremy Kyle and Paul O’Grady. She kicks him to the curb and sets about being Instagrams newest single mum. Huns love it. ‘You got this,’ and ‘Sexy Momma’s’ are littered in the comments. She gets another 50k followers. Joyce becomes completely at one with his birds, moving into the chicken coup on Paignton Promenade. Time goes by, then suddenly she and Betsy become the first Mother and Daughter combo to enter Love Island 🌴. Huns love it, they both hit 1 million followers, get slogan Tee’s and contracts with Boohoo/ PLT and teeth whitening company’s.

You have to agree this would be a whopping spin 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
@I_Like_Tractors ahhhhh congratulations.

My burning question though.......didya name your child Wibble, Dominic or Joyce 🤭😁
Don't be ridiculous! I'm milking my sponsoring opportunities so I think we're going for:

Ryvita-Dyson Rescue Remedy FitwithFlash #bemorebetsy

Give it a few months and I'll be choking her with Ella's kitchen whilst shaving her head.

• Haha
It doesn’t matter how much you go on about Josh going to “work” racheeeeaaaaal , we know he isn’t . I am a nurse who has worked throughout this and almost every keyworker in whatever field was shitting bricks . Being a nurse we were lambs to the slaughter and at that time it was pretty much expected we would all get it amidst the fight we had to wear PPE . Which was a fight for anyone not aware . The Police force who interact with so many people in close contact had the same and you would have been posting 94 stories a day about your amazing I love the way he wears leggings man.
Quit your shit scraggy , you are not what you claim to be . You are a really awful person ... and as the mum of a 24/22and 12 year old, you are also a really shit mum.
I mean that . You are a very bad mother . Exposing them , highlighting and encouraging bad behaviour , not knowing life without a camera in the face , likely keeping numerous children from birth parents , exposing sexual acts . You are your own horrific .
I feel so sorry for all of the children in your care . A nice beach won’t make up for all this .
I hooe they write factual books about you in a few years.

• Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Why on earth would a stranger have a full blown arguement with another stranger over a debate about how a 3rd stranger met a 4th strangers baby once, got broody and fell pregnant 1 year later because of said 3rd stranger 🤔😂😂
Fuck me 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37

ShaWei

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:
40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Reactions: 35

Eat more cake

VIP Member
I wonder if Josh filmed Isaac speaking to her like that it would be so funny.
Idiots, the pair of them need parenting classes, and their phones taken away from them.

Reactions: 34

Dinnerbag

Chatty Member
Disgusted with Rachel stood laughing whilst edie talks to Joyce like shit. Way to go rach, teaching your kids respect. It just blows my mind how anyone would post that publically. It’s embarrassing. If I was josh I would of said to Rachel “you know what you think it’s funny you deal with it” I would of walked away and refused point blank to do homeschooling or anything with edie. I know it seems harsh but if Rachel is encouraging that behaviour then Rachel should deal with it instead of snorting, laughing and filming.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
Also have a 2 week old baby 🥰 congratulations x
Ah how wonderful, congratulations to you! Hope you're getting a semi decent amount of sleep? ♥

I know we can't register births at the minute but I hope you're not going to steal my name, I reckon Ryvita-Dyson has a real ring to it 😏

Thank you all you 'horrific' tattle bastards for the lovely messages, it's almost like you're not a nasty bunch of trolls after all! ♥

So.... are we all joining Twitter? 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

MoiraDingle

Fantastic new thread title courtesy of @Maybebaby69

Quick recap of the last thread:

- Rachel is still a massive twat
- Still no evidence as to where thousands of pounds of donated money has ended up
- Still somehow hashing out #ads for anything thrown at her
- Still deleting comments that question any of the above

Think that's about it ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 31

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Found this and edited it, shame her name is so long if it didn't have the extra e, it would probably fit on one line!
A5DD095B-693E-4C87-9FA6-9235B1227473.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31