PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y oh y does she feel the need to post edies school report. What part of her brain read it and thought I just put this on the gram it’s great content
to try and contradict what she's read here this morning about E's bad behaviour 😂

Poor kids have no privacy, no one other than me and my husband ever read our kids reports. There's certainly no need to share it with 200k people.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Y oh y does she feel the need to post edies school report. What part of her brain read it and thought I just put this on the gram it’s great content
Because she can't wait for the 64097654 replies telling her what an amazing mother she is.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
The video this morning... I mean kids have done and said things where u think you little bugger and secretly have a giggle.. but you compose yourself. If you’re both parenting together you’re a team. I’d be fuming if my OH was stood there filming and sniggering like that whilst I was telling my child to eat her breakfast and she was giving me lip like that.

What is the need to Post on SM your child’s reports? My children had glowing reports they both always have, and I am unbelievably proud. I’ve shared with my sister and Parents but that is all. A couple of people on my Facebook have done the same and posted their kids report and I can’t help but eye roll!

Reactions: 19
How do we think Rachel would react if she was trying to speak to Isaac, he was giving her a mouthful of snark back and Josh was stood there laughing and filming the whole thing for his Instagram?

Also, bit weird that anyone can screenshot Edie’s report and have a copy on their phone 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I really liked the idea of those candles so I’ve had a look. 30 bleeping quid and she got 2!! I love all that stuff but that’s steep. Was half expecting her copying Stacey Solomon and refilling herself maybe trying to be relatable. Nope.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
to try and contradict what she's read here this morning about E's bad behaviour 😂

Poor kids have no privacy, no one other than me and my husband ever read our kids reports. There's certainly no need to share it with 200k people.
Well then she's an idiot if she was trying to contradict the comments this morning about E's behaviour. The comments here were more about Rachel filming and her childish sniggering while E was being rude to Josh.
It just shows that at school E has boundaries and knows it won't be tolerated if she used that tone at school.....unlike at home, where Rachel eggs her on.

Reactions: 13
I really liked the idea of those candles so I’ve had a look. 30 bleeping quid and she got 2!! I love all that stuff but that’s steep. Was half expecting her copying Stacey Solomon and refilling herself maybe trying to be relatable. Nope.
And the pub one says duck on the label, which is ideal for families with children 🤦🏼‍♀️ Most people aren’t keen on their kids thinking swearing is fine, Rach, love.

Reactions: 12
And a reed diffuser at £35 😵

• Wow
  • Haha
They look like woodwick candles, and they are a lot cheaper too. So relatable Rach🙄

Reactions: 5
That poor child. She is being failed spectacularly. Instead of being filmed and argued with one of those two idiots should have told her straight. However, I don’t think any child should be forced to eat anything, some days we just don’t fancy much. Let her leave her cereal, then only offer fruit until lunchtime, easy.

But Rach standing there laughing and filming, Edie thinks it’s a joke and she’s performing for the camera, thinking that’s the right thing to do as it’s making mummy laugh. She doesn’t stand a chance, which is so sad because she’s clearly a very bright articulate little girl.
I'm always very impressed by Edie's vocabulary, she might have tantrums when she doesn't get her own way (but let's face it, what 6 year old doesn't 🤷🏼‍♀️) but she is also able to use her words really well.

Edited to add that I'm not condoning what she's saying or the fact she's being filmed etc. just that her use of language is impressive at such a young age ✌

Reactions: 15
I know it’s said time and time again but I’d love a good rummage through her bank statements! She’s such a spendaholic! 🤑📦

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20200708-155819_Samsung Internet.jpg

I don't know about you but to me an allotment smells of damp earth and usually chicken tit

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Edie has certainly learnt the art of belittling others - well she was taught by the best.
Rachel is vile - there behind the camera sniggering and snorting, further endorsing Edies obnoxious behaviour.
When I was a kid we fostered children and this one girl would always hide behind the sofa and tape (on cassette tapes!) our conversations - Rachel remind me very much of her

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I thought the same, thats such a grim thing to say to your children they dont need to know everything! There has to be some boundaries!
I thought the ‘ magic lips’ comment was awful , there really are no boundaries with this couple.

So almost £100 on 2 candles and a red diffuser...
I suppose she needs all the scents in her house to cover up the smell of tit... she talks it that much 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It infuriates me how little regard she has to spending particularly right now when many aren’t working at all.

For me, I’m in my overdraft already this month, don’t get paid til the 25th and it’s my birthday in two weeks time and I can’t afford to go and do anything. I have started back at work part time literally a couple of hours a week as my work is in events and I’m just praying the fuel in the car lasts until pay day as I have no money to put anything else in.

• Sad
‘I’m better then KDIL.... End of.
Even though KDIL has double the amount of followers on IG, and Facebook.. I bet she secretly now hates her for having a better following etc.. I know a lot of you find KDIL grim, which yeah she can be. But I like her, she’s genuine, she’s funny, and her stories/posts aren’t constant ad after ad or selling her kids! I really hope her book is much more successful.. and Dominic will be SEETHING if it is, oh how I’d love to be a fly on that wall when it happens😂

Attachments

Reactions: 15
How do we think Rachel would react if she was trying to speak to Isaac, he was giving her a mouthful of snark back and Josh was stood there laughing and filming the whole thing for his Instagram?

Also, bit weird that anyone can screenshot Edie’s report and have a copy on their phone 🤷🏼‍♀️
We are being e mailed out school reports this year rather than paper copies I’d screenshot it but I’d be too embarrassed 😆 I’m the first to admit my boy is a bugger but he’s my bugger

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.