PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm should Edie not still be in some kind of car seat/booster. How not to do parenting by Roach Shambleton.

Reactions: 13
Edie is a spoilt little madam.

Rach laughs at her and encourages her.

She is rude and cheeky to Josh and her mum just records her and laughs at her.

I wonder how she behaves when she's with her dad?

Reactions: 16
I think I’ve come up with the plot line for season four of PTWM.
Rach gets her braces off. In an about turn she starts to realise that Tattle was right, Joyce is a cross between Jeremy Kyle and Paul O’Grady. She kicks him to the curb and sets about being Instagrams newest single mum. Huns love it. ‘You got this,’ and ‘Sexy Momma’s’ are littered in the comments. She gets another 50k followers. Joyce becomes completely at one with his birds, moving into the chicken coup on Paignton Promenade. Time goes by, then suddenly she and Betsy become the first Mother and Daughter combo to enter Love Island 🌴. Huns love it, they both hit 1 million followers, get slogan Tee’s and contracts with Boohoo/ PLT and teeth whitening company’s.

You have to agree this would be a whopping spin 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Rach gets her braces off. In an about turn she starts to realise that Tattle was right, Joyce is a cross between Jeremy Kyle and Paul O’Grady. She kicks him to the curb and sets about being Instagrams newest single mum. Huns love it. ‘You got this,’ and ‘Sexy Momma’s’ are littered in the comments. She gets another 50k followers. Joyce becomes completely at one with his birds, moving into the chicken coup on Paignton Promenade. Time goes by, then suddenly she and Betsy become the first Mother and Daughter combo to enter Love Island 🌴. Huns love it, they both hit 1 million followers, get slogan Tee’s and contracts with Boohoo/ PLT and teeth whitening company’s.

Bonkers 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I

The ‘funny’ thing is it’s not too hard to believe that she would actually let this whole thing happen!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I

The ‘funny’ thing is it’s not too hard to believe that she would actually let this whole thing happen!!
Id totally buy it to be honest. Compelling viewing, would open up more sponsored content plus a new ‘single me’ book.
I might start a management company 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just don’t understand why she puts 💔💜 on most of her stories. Why is your son having his first raincoat heartbreaking?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would have walked past and cough-muttered "PAYPAL" 🤣View attachment 178922
Writing to herself again I see. The little Beg on Toast.

And do you think she’s consuming her viewers with Edie because obviously her huns are loving her tantrums so it’s upping her engagement? .. good luck with that in her teen years we will be hash tagging #kind-heartedEdie Before we know it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why has she ruined what could’ve been a nice photo with a filter. The over exposure on his face is horrific
I thought he was really cold hence all the red blotches coming out on his face

Reactions: 6
Radical thought here Rachel, instead of filming Edie being a little madam, put down your bleeping phone and parent her!! If you're not sure how to do it, ask her dad.

Reactions: 21
Where to bloody start with those stories and then the weird child pose/ hanging off Daddy Josh pic. This woman needs proper therapy ASAP.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Why would a 6 year old ask their parent if they have anger issues...oh that's right, its more than likely what rach tells her!!
Honestly I cant stand watching the kids gobbing off any longer...its disgusting! They have absolutely no respect... and Betsy's dirty looks get on my nerves aswell

Reactions: 15
Sorry but I have a thing about kids in yellow coats after watching IT 🤡

erm she is a little madam all day but then gets rewarded with roblox pet 🤷🏼‍♀️
Or did she duck up the order of her videos 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is this woman cuckoo? That child was throwing tantrums and instead if consequences like losing screen time, or if it was tallulah, no pets etc, she gets to play that stupid game and gets rewarded... Great parenting there rach

As far as I know you have to be 16 to ride a jet ski, I know B is only a few weeks off I think but still illegal. It doesn’t look all cool and exciting for me as a good friend of mine’s 16 year old daughter died in a jet ski accident. Fell off and was hit by a boat. It was horrific, all witnessed by her little brothers.
But we know R has zero worries over safeguarding and even if they do get injured she has no urgency to get medical treatment. 😕
I'm soo sorry 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Is this woman cuckoo? That child was throwing tantrums and instead if consequences like losing screen time, or if it was tallulah, no pets etc, she gets to play that stupid game and gets rewarded... Great parenting there rach

I'm soo sorry 😔
It’s shocking isn’t it

I have a theory on her mum, that she got/gets a pay out for the book or every time the abandoned stories pop up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.