PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion:

When Rach is obsessed with her lover, has it made them morph into each other

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was listening to an unrelated podcast today (bear with me there is relevance) about a documentary about the Zodiac Killer [ZK]. This documentary was about a man who (wrongly) believed his father was the ZK and wrote a book all about it with some utter lies in it. In this documentary they discuss why the publisher, Harper Collins, would publish such fiction when a lot of the claims were easily spotted as lies and they said that a publisher does not fact check a piece of work, the expectation is on the author to fact check everything. I just felt that this explains a lot how an apparently autobiography could be complete nonsense like Rachaeeelio’s

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Thread title- has R hidden the PayPal cash in her inspirational flaps? Would guarantee no one would want it back!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion:
40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Reactions: 35
Oh god hes going on about fingernails again. 🤢 I cant help it but he gives me the creeps lol

• Sick
Just checking in 💁‍♀️Has she got tired of faking Josh being at work yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Found this and edited it, shame her name is so long if it didn't have the extra e, it would probably fit on one line!
A5DD095B-693E-4C87-9FA6-9235B1227473.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So many* people gushing on that photo where they both look dead behind the eyes 🙄

*Well not that many considering the number of followers, but still.

Reactions: 10
There’s got to be something off about a man who leaves the family home on his son’s birthday to shack up with his then mistress
NOrMal MEn Don’t CHEAT remember 🙃
(Side note, I have so many issues with this post I don’t know where to start 🤷‍♀️. Who the hell needs reminding that not raping a woman isn’t special. What kind of woman or man feels the need to point this out. Also I think it’s pretty clear to most ‘normals’ how to behave like a functional adult. bleeping weirdos)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t tell if huns are now reading here and giving her back handed compliments.
Some comments on that picture are really awkward 😂😂
The funniest thing about it though is even if most of them were back handed compliments... rach is too thick to realise and will take it as a full blown compliment anyway 😂😂😂
I can imagine shes the type that doesnt get sarcasm

I wonder if this is a dig at us 😂😂😂
Stress free life...yeah right 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s it, just sit on your tit sofa while your baby touches something potentially dangerous. Yeah, just tell him not to, and use a really sarcastic tone too, he’ll definitely stop then.

23020458-3070-4580-B271-B2DC4CA2F17A.jpeg

• Angry
That’s it, just sit on your tit sofa while your baby touches something potentially dangerous. Yeah, just tell him not to, and use a really sarcastic tone too, he’ll definitely stop then.

View attachment 180574
Of course she wont baby proof anything... it's more content for her if he breaks something (freebie replacement) or a family trip to a&e

Aye, I'd have moved the blinking fireplace tools 6 months ago as well. Don't fancy a baby playing with a steel poker much 😯
And that pom pom hideous thing hanging down is a safety hazard aswell 😲

Reactions: 10
JFC. She's an utter utter ballbag of a moron. He doesn't give a stuff if he has half of Fisher Price (bragging AGAIN). It's nice to see him crawling but why can't Her Royal Hoofness babyproof?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.