PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its laughable that shes just posted his report.
And yet again sitting filming and mocking josh... although it was quite uncomfortable to watch him have ago at them tbh.

Reactions: 5
PTWM’s unrequited girl crush, Rosie Ramsey, has announced her pregnancy on Insta. PTWM has congratulated her and look at what an embarrassing hun has commented 😂😂 Nevermind the fact that Rosie had suffered from a couple of miscarriages and so had been trying for a few years - of course not, it’s all down to PTWM and Wilby 🙄😂 Cringing for you Rachel.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
What Edie? What Edie? Do your pretentious rants bring in more Hunnnsssss than bird boys rants well then of course I'll give you all the air time you want, ffs that was hard to watch 🙄😤

Reactions: 11
PTWM’s unrequited girl crush, Rosie Ramsey, has announced her pregnancy on Insta. PTWM has congratulated her and look at what an embarrassing hun has commented 😂😂 Nevermind the fact that Rosie had suffered from a couple of miscarriages and so had been trying for a few years - of course not, it’s all down to PTWM and Wilby 🙄😂 Cringing for you Rachel.
I wish R didn’t have me blocked as I wish I could see that post to tell that girl she’s such a twit

Reactions: 6
What a vile thing to comment on someone's pregnancy announcement after they've suffered miscarriages. I had many miscarriages before my "rainbow" twins and would be upset if someone suggested I had got pregnant because someone else had a cute baby. No - I preyed and cried for years. I hope you're embarassed Rachael.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why let E get away with that tit? Why Rach? Why? My daughter's a few months older and today she made a sarcastic comment to her dad. I didn't like it so I immediately told her to apologise and have some respect. And there you are, actively encouraging your child to repeat the disrespectful comments.

You're a bloody disgrace 😒

Reactions: 20
Seb is a sweetheart, but that was so intrusive.

And she was just leaving Wilby to get himself worked up so she could get her content.

Also, damage control from J posting a pic of Edie with a heart 🙄

Reactions: 12
Why is Josh such a wet blanket. Sitting there on a Friday night reposting old photos 🙄 Whenever I think he may redeem himself a tiny bit let’s me down and himself 🤣

I can’t see her comment or the huns one now!

Reactions: 5
Happy weekend my darling huns.

1. Joyce does not post those throwback pics with hearts. Its been proven by so many people here that as soon as Queen Dominic blocks you, so does Joyce. She's obviously got multiple accounts on her Insta app, which is allowed, and he gives her access weirdly.

2. I actually side with Edie, out of the mouths of babes and all that.
He's a passionate bird guy, his stepdaughter is obviously passionate too and she probably needs some help and guidance and encouragement to take care of the birds. Not slagging off like that and certainly that should not have been posted publicly. It makes both parents look like total dickheads.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
By including both Seb and Isaac today, since we discussed the issue here, she’s just confirmed to me that there’s no court order specifying they can’t be on camera and she doesn’t keep them off camera out of respect for their privacy (or out of respect for their mother). The only reason she doesn’t often film them is because they don’t play up to the camera as much as her kids do, therefore they aren’t as valuable.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
God that comment has made me so angry. How utterly insensitive and disgusting of that woman to write such a thing! Even if rosie hadn't suffered previously, it's still a ridiculous thing to say.
Talk about taking away the joy of someone else's announcement.
I hope rosie deletes that comment and blocks the stupid woman.
Not everything is about rach ffs 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Edie has learnt what to say just by watching Rambleton. The way she tells Edie to repeat what she said and then laughs at her. Not surprised none of them respect Joyce. It’s a joke

Reactions: 16
I’m telling you now if my 6 year old spoke to my partner like that I would for 1 not bloody film it laughing and encouraging crappy behaviour or post it like he’s a bleeping joke.
He’s trying to have a discussion with her child and they’re laughing and taking the piss. It’s bleeping ludicrous. How can she see this as funny?! He has zero respect from them all.
Haven't watched the story yet, but it's always that way she always laughs at him trying to have a conversation/teach them/ discipline them. It's so disrespectful

Reactions: 11
It is I that says Joyce is the one. He is overbearing, a god awful nag, he looms around in the back ground of everything that goes on with the girls. Rachs personality is distinctively different when he is there. She’s on edge a lot. He just has something. I can’t quite put my finger on what, but it’s like there is no enjoyment for him with any of the older kids. His affection is forced aside from with Wilby.
I sometimes think he is the one that has her doing mountains of ADs. The money is in his sights more than hers. He dresses her, supposedly is moody over her not breastfeeding. She seems more and more reliant on him 🤔. Yet the kids clearly think he’s an idiot (out of the mouths of babes and all that.)
I don’t know. I could be wrong 🤷‍♀️ I mean we only see so much, but what I see, I’ve definitely seen similar from not so good men. (Not personally, but in other people’s partners.) I’ve been bored so you know, speculated it
I think she has no respect for him and the constant phone filming every thing they do probably makes him uncomfortable. I've seen it a few times when he's caught off guard with the camera its like a wall goes up. She and those girls have no respect for him and its learned from their mum. They should parent together not her laughing along with the kids as if she's a child also... then again 🤔😉

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.