PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, so what we saying here then Rachaele.
Men that do cheat are special... what the flying duck, how brazen is this. Ok she truly is fucked up in the head, or poorly or unwell in the head as she likes to word it.
If it weren't for men who cheat, she wouldn't have her perfect patchwork family 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She looks like she has had work done on her face, like fillers in her cheek or something?
I was just thinking the same 🤔 face does look fuller. Either fillers or pregnant 🙄 but my god those teeth.... 🤢🤢🤢 my daughter has braces fitted and you could see a massive difference in only 3 weeks! I'd be asking for my money back if they were my manky gnashers

Reactions: 3
Men that do cheat are special... what the flying duck, how brazen is this. Ok she truly is fucked up in the head, or poorly or unwell in the head as she likes to word it.
Pmsl 😂
Last year Solomon Buchi (self styled life coach/ motivational speaking man mouth 🙄) said that he was a ‘high maintenance man’ and would never date a woman that earned less that 250k a year. But I am guessing Joyce probably agrees with that 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was just thinking the same 🤔 face does look fuller. Either fillers or pregnant 🙄 but my god those teeth.... 🤢🤢🤢 my daughter has braces fitted and you could see a massive difference in only 3 weeks! I'd be asking for my money back if they were my manky gnashers
Oh god, please don't say she's pregnant!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ridiculous that she posted this. Considering her previous history or relationships and how her current one started :rolleyes:I would say I couldn’t believe she posted it, but actually nothing she does surprises me anymore 🤦‍♀️

She will have another one, Wilbur will grow up and she’ll need a new source of ad income.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pmsl 😂
Last year Solomon Buchi (self styled life coach/ motivational speaking man mouth 🙄) said that he was a ‘high maintenance man’ and would never date a woman that earned less that 250k a year. But I am guessing Joyce probably agrees with that 😂.
I checked out Joyce ig yesterday and seen it said part time field ornithologist, so I googled, it full time uk salary about 30k, but he is only part time, so has he 2 jobs now? If so I would not class him as high maintenance as he will be hardly at home, and we know he is home a hell of a lot, so what is he? 😂

Ha! She had to nag for years and beg him for Wilby (bcos he knew he'd do most of the leg-work), so he'll never agree to another.
Unless he loves all the ££££ rolling in?

Reactions: 4
I checked out Joyce ig yesterday and seen it said part time field ornithologist, so I googled, it full time uk salary about 30k, but he is only part time, so has he 2 jobs now? If so I would not class him as high maintenance as he will be hardly at home, and we know he is home a hell of a lot, so what is he? 😂

Unless he loves all the ££££ rolling in?
I believe that is just in jest and hes meaning it as his hobby... it's not a job for him and he doesnt get paid for it (according to them anyway)
I still dont believe hes a full time key worker though (but let's not get into that one again 😂)
She really is bleeping stupid to allow betsy to take wilbert out alone imo (yes I have severe anxiety so I over think things anyway)
I take it betsy isnt doing her usual 10 hour shift at scoopz today??
And she never looks into her reposts... she only ever shares them because she thinks she relates/hidden jabs/it looks good.
Same when she shared for BLM, nearly all of them she wasnt following or she hadnt liked the original post. Shes thick as pig tit

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I believe that is just in jest and hes meaning it as his hobby... it's not a job for him and he doesnt get paid for it (according to them anyway)
I still dont believe hes a full time key worker though (but let's not get into that one again 😂)
She really is bleeping stupid to allow betsy to take wilbert out alone imo (yes I have severe anxiety so I over think things anyway)
And she never looks into her reposts... she only ever shares them because she thinks she relates/hidden jabs/it looks good.
Same when she shared for BLM, nearly all of them she wasnt following or she hadnt liked the original post. Shes thick as pig tit
🙌🙌🙌, nothing more to add, you have said it all, oh hang on, just because I know she lurkes in here, Rach, this one is for you.... you are a bleep. The End

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She announced really early with Wibble, probably for maximum attention and freebies. Plus she was very keen to let everyone know she wanted a baby, and was nagging Joyce, as were her huns via the comments. She posted when she had her coil out (because she had to sob and vomit horrifically, obviously, and the nurse wept with joy at poking around between her amazing and inspirational flaps). I think she will have another baby, as Wilbert grows and has less appeal, but she hasn't milked him dry yet (no pun intended!), I bet it'll be when the freebies slow down.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ummm Josh cheated with you!
christ, surely the huns must be thinking the same? Or something? Are they thinking anything? 🤯

• Haha
She announced really early with Wibble, probably for maximum attention and freebies. Plus she was very keen to let everyone know she wanted a baby, and was nagging Joyce, as were her huns via the comments. She posted when she had her coil out (because she had to sob and vomit horrifically, obviously, and the nurse wept with joy at poking around between her amazing and inspirational flaps). I think she will have another baby, as Wilbert grows and has less appeal, but she hasn't milked him dry yet (no pun intended!), I bet it'll be when the freebies slow down.
I now want "Inspirational Flaps" on a t-shirt 😆😂 bloody genius, hahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This has cracked me up....
The chicken house lady has used this front page to advertise her adventures with Rach that has been published in her local paper . Woman jailed for robbery.... it could read woman jailed for PayPal robbery 😂😂😂
Oh feck....she’s from near me....which isn’t near Leeds at all....it’s York she’s near!!!
And us from York describe selby people as inbreds and weirdos

• Haha
Has anyone seen this from another influencer.
It’s boiled my blood.
If the statement is true it’s has to be down to genetics not politics, it screams at me that certain human colours are more privileged with birthing children!
This is very very bleeping wrong and taking the black lives matter to the extreme.
I wonder if R will get on this band wagon.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 5
This is where she got her new “ad break” idea from. She doesn’t actually give a tit how annoying ads are or she’d have been thanking followers for their support years ago 🤦🏼‍♀️

27DE1B37-DD69-47F9-B007-375397810EAA.jpeg

Reactions: 4
It doesn’t matter how much you go on about Josh going to “work” racheeeeaaaaal , we know he isn’t . I am a nurse who has worked throughout this and almost every keyworker in whatever field was shitting bricks . Being a nurse we were lambs to the slaughter and at that time it was pretty much expected we would all get it amidst the fight we had to wear PPE . Which was a fight for anyone not aware . The Police force who interact with so many people in close contact had the same and you would have been posting 94 stories a day about your amazing I love the way he wears leggings man.
Quit your tit scraggy , you are not what you claim to be . You are a really awful person ... and as the mum of a 24/22and 12 year old, you are also a really tit mum.
I mean that . You are a very bad mother . Exposing them , highlighting and encouraging bad behaviour , not knowing life without a camera in the face , likely keeping numerous children from birth parents , exposing sexual acts . You are your own horrific .
I feel so sorry for all of the children in your care . A nice beach won’t make up for all this .
I hooe they write factual books about you in a few years.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Well she is eating quite a bit so maybe 🤷‍♀️🤔

There was one instagram acc she was quoting from and “learning” from During her blm posts. The same instagrammer abused everyone that commented, rachelllllllle made a huge mistake there but never commented on the abuse just ignored it. Some called her out as to “who exactly it is she is learning from” and she ignored. Kind of an “if I ignore it it will go away” attitude

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.