PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we say it all the time but the throwback pic of her and Josh on stories just screams insecure and needy. Hanging off him like a spider monkey and probably reading his texts at the same time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s really bizarre behaviour to delay a baby’s bedtime because the 15 year old wants to take him out, all by herself, for ice cream. I personally wouldn’t agree to that at any time let alone at bedtime.

They really will let anyone advertise make up these days, huh.

View attachment 179376
She’s the last person who’s lips I would want to imitate 🤢 But isn’t that iconic wonderful! Not only does it plump your lips but it also tans your neck and décolletage🙄Now if I was a sceptic I’d say that perhaps those photos were taken a few days/weeks apart and that the gloss doesn’t really plump your lips 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Past few days she’s been like “Josh is going to WORK at his JOB where he WORKS and it’s NOT IN THE HOUSE it’s actually a JOB where he WORKS”

Hi Rachaele

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I really can't believe the way she parents Edie considering shes had so many kids. It's like she's completely new to it. She sets that girl up to fail every single day. Gives her a clear choice to behave and he ignored. Or to be cheeky and play up, get filmed, laughed at and adored by thousands of people. It's staggering how obvious this is. The habits and boundaries she's setting up now will only help to make Edie fail in the future too. It's really sad
I think it’s probably because Edie has grown up and is going through a bratty stage whilst being filmed constantly and put on the gram. Be kind and T were past that age before she started being an influencer 🙄Also some kinds are harder to deal with and more wilful.

Reactions: 3
Past few days she’s been like “Josh is going to WORK at his JOB where he WORKS and it’s NOT IN THE HOUSE it’s actually a JOB where he WORKS”

Hi Rachaele
I heard him yesterday when she was filming Seb feeding Wilby and who looked after T, I, and E when she took B to the ferry. Plus Joyce had been in those khaki clothes all day on a Friday, you could tell. So unless he goes to work for 2 hours a day dressed like GI Joe and she plays voice recordings of him all day, he isn’t a FULL-TIME KEY WORKER (non specific)
😉
If she proves me wrong I will absolutely run naked through my local park, but I’m going to need evidence

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
What’s with the constant, love where you live, get out of the city’s and most of the uk is beautiful....why is she obsessed with posting about where she lives? She is scared shitless of where she lives because of all the people she has upset. Hence the anxiety of going out without Josh, although her toxic mum seems to be holding her hand recently, remember that mum who abandoned her!

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I watched the lip gloss stories, her lips look so swollen and lumpy, is this last to do with the braces as they weren’t always like this?! If anything, applying the gloss actually made them look worse!!

Reactions: 9
What’s with the constant, love where you live, get out of the city’s and most of the uk is beautiful....why is she obsessed with posting about where she lives? She is scared shitless of where she lives because of all the people she has upset. Hence the anxiety of going out without Josh, although her toxic mum seems to be holding her hand recently, remember that mum who abandoned her!
It's all about the brag!

"Who lives in a big house near the sea? Ripoff Rachel!"

😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Eeerrrmmmmm.......what happens if I do tell & question its issue??🤔🤨
I would advise not to do it here, you can always pm them, just think is it worth getting booted for over Rach, she would love that, so it’s probably just better letting it go 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Edie has learnt what to say just by watching Rambleton. The way she tells Edie to repeat what she said and then laughs at her. Not surprised none of them respect Joyce. It’s a joke
Yes, I hate the way she does that. She misses the opportunity to video, even though her phone is never out of her hand. Then she asks said child to repeat what they’ve said which then endorses the cheeky remark. Followed by her snorting and laughing. She has no idea about teaching her children manners or boundaries.

Reactions: 8
It's all about the brag!

"Who lives in a big house near the sea? Ripoff Rachel!"

😆😆
Am I the only one who read that in the spongebob square pants theme tune 😂😂
And of course that was the reply from the crazy chicken lady..shes a HUN, so clearly she wont give a tit if the account is underage or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.