PTWM #39 The lights are on but there’s no one one home, someone take away Rachs phone...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely pre recorded as the chimney breast decor is pre neon light unless of course, they're so savvy that they change it back & forth, quite do able!

Reactions: 6
No because you probably didn't plonk them in front of the TV as much!
Or her other kids probably weren’t handled by 5 brothers & sisters constantly - he never seems to be just left to sit himself (obvs not left on his own) with toys, there’s always one of them scooping him up or doing something to him. Xx

Reactions: 8
There she is again laughing when josh is trying to get the kids to do what they're told. Edie not finishing her breakfast, she just laughs, they have no respect for that man. She's like a child taking the kids side, laughing at josh instead of co parenting 🙄

Reactions: 13
Just goes to show that she was lying when she said Wilbur crawled to get the firelighters... shes making a huge deal now he can actually crawl 😂
If he was crawling when that incident happened, everyone would have known about like shes doing now lol
Yes I know babies have accidents, and these things can happen by mistake...but just dont put it on SM and lie about it lol. She could have left it private and no one would have even known about the incident lol

Reactions: 19
I’m a mum and also a step mum to two teenage boys who live with us and I always make sure I’m appropriately covered , would never make sexualised remarks in front of my kids and also wouldn’t talk about shared showers. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a frigid prude , just a loving caring mum and step mum with my families well being at heart .
My step-kids lived with me too. True story....(off topic but you reminded me of this)

My kids shared a triple bunk bed, so the lowest bunk was literally on the floor, the middle bunk was at waist height and top bunk had a small ladder to reach (custom made). My step-kids (boy age 18, girl 14) each had their own room as they were older and valued their own space more. One morning at about 5am I heard one of my kids chattering, not upset, kind of giggling? I dragged my knackered arse out of bed (naked as that’s how I sleep...I take my PJs off next to the bed and pop them back on when I get up), and bcos it was 5am, everyone is asleep right?, and their room is right next to mine, I wandered into their room to check on my son, stark naked. I did peek into the hallway before I opened our door, just to make sure one of the older two didn’t just happen to be going for a wee or something.....

As I stood at the bunk beds I saw an adult-shaped body on the bottom bunk (...like literally with an ideal view of my naked lower half), screamed, and just kind of froze. Step-son yelped back...“It’s ME.....I came in from my night out at about 4am and heard one of the kids chattering so climbed in to settle him and have a cuddle.” (child in question was giggling and messing about bcos he was obvs thinking it hilarious that his brother had come in when he would normally get me telling him to go back to bloody sleep) He had gone out the night before and I hadn’t expected or realised him to stay out so late so just presumed he was tucked up in his own bloody bed...you know..like a normal 18 yr old......urgh....the absolute shame of your 18 yr old step son seeing your unkept girly bits up close CANNOT be matched ladies 😐🤢

I ran back to our room, dived into bed, and the next morning just said to him “We’ll never speak of that again.” To be fair I think he’s more scarred by it than me 🤣

Hands down the most embarrassing moment of my life, and thought you Tattlers might appreciate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I watch PTWM from a second account. I look, comment and then block. That way she can’t block me 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Okay someone recommends a food. You like the look of it, try it, enjoy it. Great.
If you know them you might say, the next time you see them, oh that food was lovely. You don’t take to the internet and make a whole post about it 🤯 Her huns are weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why has she got to share very single fricking post about who is reading her book. Does anyone actually care?

Reactions: 17
95 bleeping pound on 2 candles and a diffuser 🤯🤯🤯

I’ve had Jo malone candles as gifts before which have cost about £45 and honestly the Aldi ones for £3.99 are just as good. I do love a smelly candle but £30 for one is ridiculous. Go to TK maxx and they have tons of designer candles for a few quid 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I really think she has some sort of addiction to shopping/spending splurging.
Her highly priced purchases on a regular/ daily basis aren't normal.
I could understand if this was her usual lifestyle, highly paid job or whatever.
But she still privately rents, doesnt work really, he only seems to work part in a normal paid job... like paypal aside, its ridiculous...and very stupid

Reactions: 14
I could understand if this was her usual lifestyle, highly paid job or whatever.
But she still privately rents, doesnt work really, he only seems to work part in a normal paid job... like paypal aside, its ridiculous...and very stupid
I like to buy candles but the most extravagant I get is Yankee! I bought an Asda’s own one a few weeks ago and it was so tit. No need to spend a fortune though I just buy Yankee when it’s on offer or at B&M where it’s cheaper. She’s not relatable at all.

I think she gets gifted a lot more than she lets on. I wouldnt be surprised if those candles were undeclared gifts and I’m pretty certain that the majority of Wilby’s £30 a pop rompers are. I just think that she doesn’t want to declare things as gifts as it will turn loads of her followers off especially as she already does loads of ads.

She gets gifted so so much that she has nothing else to spend her money and her followers donations on other than expensive cardigans and mammoth trampolines.

Though I do also think she has an addiction spending £££ on shite and a lot of it is probably on credit despite her advertising any old crap and scamming her followers.

I am having a cheese sandwich if anyone interested 😂
God you're such a troll! Some of us can't eat cheese (it gives me migraines) and I can't believe you could be so insensitive as to mention cheese where I can read it. I'm feeling personally attacked here!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.