PTWM #156 Betsy’s off to work in Foot Locker,Rachel is still off her rocker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, what?
Something tells me (my brain, my brain tells me because I've just listened to the song.) That this was the song her Mum listened after she left her Husband and kids in 1986. Not when Rachael went to stay at her mates in the nineties.

(It was released in 1979 and the lyrics are about an actual Runaway. Not someone who moved around the corner cos her Dad and Step Mum pissed her off.)

She makes my mind bleed painfully😂🤦🏻‍♀️.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So these idiots are off pissing about at a daft coffee shop, lula age 13 is parenting. It’s fkn pathetic. Why on earth thru had a baby i don’t know. And how can a 13 year old handle a level 3 autistic 3 year old when a 40 year old mother can’t. Also why do they just take him to cafes all the time.
Well don’t they look like a set of twats 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So these idiots are off pissing about at a daft coffee shop, lula age 13 is parenting. It’s fkn pathetic. Why on earth thru had a baby i don’t know. And how can a 13 year old handle a level 3 autistic 3 year old when a 40 year old mother can’t. Also why do they just take him to cafes all the time.
Jesus, what a toss up for the biggest idiot in the village , Jordan or Joyce?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Not only a 13 year old handling an autistic child alone... a 13 year old who also apparently has her own traits 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 39
Our LA funding rate for 2 and 3 year old funding is £3 something per hour. Our hourly rate is £5.50 per hour so for ever funded child we are £2 odd per hour down before we've even started.

Wages then food are our biggest outgoing and all staff are minimum wage except Room Leaders, Deputy and Manager. RL are 50p above Deputy is 75p above and Manager is £1 above but we still.get told we are massively overpaid and should be ashamed for profiting off people that are forced to work to survive.

I thought Traffic Wardens were hated but Nursery Practitioners are a close second!!
OMG that’s awful! Our funding is £5 ish for 2yo and around £4.25 for 3&4yo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Josh is now the same colour as the sick emoji.
He just lines himself up for me... 😉

0342B8A6-6078-415C-BC79-AB6DF54C3885.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Something tells me (my brain, my brain tells me because I've just listened to the song.) That this was the song her Mum listened after she left her Husband and kids in 1986. Not when Rachael went to stay at her mates in the nineties.

(It was released in 1979 and the lyrics are about an actual Runaway. Not someone who moved around the corner cos her Dad and Step Mum pissed her off.)

She makes my mind bleed painfully😂🤦🏻‍♀️.
Must be where her county lines inspiration came from 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think when she talks about forstering she means she stayed over at a mates house for a couple of weeks when she fell out with her Dad or Mum (duck knows who she was really living with).
I suppose this then means she will claim that she has been fostering GG as she stayed for a few weeks with Betsy in the shed. She will be adding Foster Mother to her bio next. 🤬

Reactions: 28
I think when she talks about forstering she means she stayed over at a mates house for a couple of weeks when she fell out with her Dad or Mum (duck knows who she was really living with).
I suppose this then means she will claim that she has been fostering GG as she stayed for a few weeks with Betsy in the shed. She will be adding Foster Mother to her bio next. 🤬
Totally agree. She was never fostered.
What a lying witch, she has no idea of the care system at all.
Where is ‘piss poor’ GG 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 27
A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely - Roald Dhal View attachment 1742992
I dont like people to take my photo because I am not particularly attractive but I am not this bleeping ugly. Jeeeeezzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Josh is now the same colour as the sick emoji.
He just lines himself up for me... 😉

View attachment 1743324
He looks like the massive bleep that he is 👍

Shes lived alot of places in her short teenage life 🤣 her dads house, her brothers house, a pissy bedsit, a flat with a pub smoke carpet, with lianne when betsy was a baby, fostered by josies mum 🤦‍♀️
How does she not laugh at how ridiculous she is lol

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oooh I'm on a roll today. On her latest post, about the tree in the centre with wishes on. According to this comment, Janey (Blonde bob woman,) was at another food/ baby bank yesterday for a 'centre user.'

The woman (Nic) who saw her, volunteers at The Riviera Life Stonehouse food & baby bank in Torquay, if anyone local recognises it. Why are they outsourcing goods with all the money they have?

View attachment 1741067
So it turns out ‘her ladies’ need basic cupboard essentials to feed their family and not Costa coffee cards and Nike beanie hats. I can’t get my head around it.!!

Reactions: 16
Hold on a second……

She left her mums home at 16 to move into a bed sit
BUT her mum left her when she was 4 and moved to Lincolnshire.
AND when she was a teenager she used to get the coach down there to visit and thats how she chipped her tooth (which wasn’t chipped until about 3-4 years ago)
BUT also she was fostered by Linda the cleaner as she could no longer live with her father and step mother

Ok contradictory Carol…….
And don't forget, amongst all that, she was running county lines too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.