Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TruthnotTrolling

I don't know if this has been mentioned - sorry- but on paetron the other day she said that the nursery had mentioned that W was very interested in another child's ham sandwich, so asked her to pack him one.
She said she would, but he would never eat it, as all he ever eats are sausage rolls (and then only the meat as he picks all the pastry off).
So she packed him a ham sandwich - didn't cut it up, but asked the staff to cut it so it was the same shape as the child's sandwich that he showed an interest in - convincing herself that if there was any chance of him eating it at all it would have to be exactly the same as the other child's sandwich (he's autistic you see 😉)
So she picks him up after nursery and is told that he ate the whole sandwich. The nursery teacher was surprised as he had also just eaten a banana and an orange.
R said she hadn't packed fruit as he never eats it, and the nursery lady said he always was interested in her fruit so she takes extra in for W every day.
R was mortified and said W makes her out to be a liar.
So he can and does eat a normal healthy diet when encouraged by those doing the same around him, eating at the same time as him. Sounds like she can't blame his autism for his appalling diet anymore, and she needs to realise that having him eat beige food alone in his room in front of an ipad while she puts her make up on in the loft, rather than engaging with him and eating with him at the table might be her fault, and not autism.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 116

Wotsit

VIP Member
This is not the demeanor or attitude of someone who is a victim of dv. This is all a joke to her. And I take it the "Someone else" on Sloshy's phone is the boys' mum so she's throwing her under the bus yet again.
so much to unpack but all i can see is

1668606692075.png

• Haha
Reactions: 98

FridaK

VIP Member
I know fuck all about Nursery practice, but could it be that the staff see the animal situation as something that is being reinforced routinely at home, but not something that he actually needs. Therefore they are testing his boundaries by slowly introducing a more widespread play?

Rachael has been banging the lining up drum for over a year. Encouraging him to do it etc, perhaps it's a nurtured behaviour, not a natural one and nursery see that and are slowly phasing it out for school? As I said, I don't know, but that makes sense to me.

Reactions: 89

FridaK

VIP Member
This is not the demeanor or attitude of someone who is a victim of dv. This is all a joke to her. And I take it the "Someone else" on Sloshy's phone is the boys' mum so she's throwing her under the bus yet again.
So to be clear, a 12 year old Betsy had a row with Dad because she went to her mates instead of his for a scheduled visit. He rang her about it, so she blocked his number and then he rang her from a withheld number. However, whenever he left a voicemail she would unblock him and text him to say something back, then block him again, making him keep ringing leaving irate voicemails.

Meanwhile, Rachael is at 'The Lodge' with her most recent fella (Josh,) and rather than go home to deal with/ comfort/ parent her 12 year old during this unnecessary traumatic time. She had a phone argument with Wayne about him selling a story (because she's not Beyoncé,) and now thinks it's all super funny. Though Josh isn't enjoying reliving the ordeal as much.

Plus she's using these voice messages, that she's saved for 5 whole years as a legal base to have yet another massive crank at, in a third book, this bloke whom she broke up from 12 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 84

Wotsit

VIP Member
What lovely Voicemails to promote her new book? Rachaele you are transparent.. did anyone hear about the real reason josh was sacked..🤷🏼‍♀️🐍🐍
Do you mean other than him looking things up on the police database, abusing his ex, acting like a massive non*e around teenage girls, bullying his children, running round his garden naked, being part of a dodgy paypal scam, ignoring DA victims, having his whole life broadcast on SM, shielding a main witness after a stabbing, being shown intoxicated from alcohol and illegal drugs, encouraging his wife to doxx people and threaten children and serious crimes against gravy that theres more he could have been sacked for ????

Spill the tea please 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

mymindisblown

I VE SEEN THE LIGHT!! I was a patreon subscriber and donated stupidly to the shitshow amazon gifts.

WHAT AN ABSOLUTE CUNT she is to her kids, husband, staff!!! and HUNS

Sub cancelled, Unfollowed!!

That Emily is sooooo trying to be like her. Cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 80

FridaK

VIP Member
I just can’t with her and her lies.. I think I need a break. Having a awful time of it at the moment with my son, he’s getting put on a reduced timetable as even his SEN school can’t cope with him. They have referred him to SS as well because of safeguarding for Me & his sister & him. I had to fight for him to go to that school, to get funding, to get a ECHP.

She’s just making a mockery of the whole SEN community.

I wish I had the option of hiding so my son didn’t see me and kick off.
You have two choices here the way I see it.

1) You can power through. Carry on being a strong single mum, that puts both her childrens needs first, fights for all the help on offer and maintain the standard of care that you give your son tirelessly. Then take our collective pat on the back for it and come here to vent when you need to.

OR

2) You can start taking heroin, get pregnant, mug a pensioner, go to prison for it. Then wait for some greasy blond haired maniac, who hides from her own toddler, to send you a H&M voucher, that's been paid for by other maniacs, so that you can trade for it for fags in prison.

I strongly advise number 1 😉❤. (You can do it x)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Viewingfromafar

VIP Member
Wait, what?
Hold on a second……

She left her mums home at 16 to move into a bed sit
BUT her mum left her when she was 4 and moved to Lincolnshire.
AND when she was a teenager she used to get the coach down there to visit and thats how she chipped her tooth (which wasn’t chipped until about 3-4 years ago)
BUT also she was fostered by Linda the cleaner as she could no longer live with her father and step mother

Ok contradictory Carol…….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

FridaK

VIP Member
919D5A5A-697C-4F1E-8770-0EB86A7A395A.jpeg

Narrator:
This was indeed another lie. Rachaels live stories were the opposite of sane. In fact some observers would go as far as to say that laughing manically whilst discussing your bout of anal pain with strangers and offering random people your much used sanitary pants, was actually quite insane.........

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Bluergh

VIP Member
The story of the fastest healing nose in the world. This was from Friday's live, but I forgot to post it because I was too busy fuming about "what are your chances?"

View attachment 1732762
I just can’t with her and her lies.. I think I need a break. Having a awful time of it at the moment with my son, he’s getting put on a reduced timetable as even his SEN school can’t cope with him. They have referred him to SS as well because of safeguarding for Me & his sister & him. I had to fight for him to go to that school, to get funding, to get a ECHP.

She’s just making a mockery of the whole SEN community.

I wish I had the option of hiding so my son didn’t see me and kick off.

• Heart
  • Sad

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
79912B4F-13C8-4264-8121-8BC1AD7DB2E1.jpeg

Devon’s most wanted
Racheal wanted for numerous scams PayPal, vouchers and other peoples husband’s and other peoples life stories
Features flared teeth (it is a thing) big lips, dressed like a chav with a turned in foot, does cringe reels

Joshua wanted for looking up tattle members and knowing about his wife’s scams while working as police officer
Features tic tak teeth, dresses like Liam Gallagher and has no balls

• Haha

ClArt20138

I have a feeling this thread is about to go all wonky again so before it does - aside from the fact that sharing those voice messages was highly inappropriate, it also highlights just how much she has failed in safeguarding Betsy over the years. I would have kept my child hidden away from public view so that she was safe from receiving any vile messages like that ever again. Not parade her on the internet, publicly announcing where she works, what train she is travelling on alone, where she sleeps, who her mates are etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Klh1980

Long time lurker here 👋
Her self obsessed pity party about autism actually disgusts me.
It has been a five year battle to obtain a diagnosis, ECHP, funding and support for my daughter. We are in Devon. 1-1support- on what planet does she think this is going to be provided..
level 3 autism 🙄 labelling a child as non verbal when he can clearly speak and communicate is disgusting.
This one woman freak show is so damaging and dangerous. I really hope the narrative she is spinning isnt going to lead her to become the “saviour of families of children with SEN”- we don’t need Costa vouchers or tatty jumpers. Here in Devon ( and indeed the country over) we need experts, Sen places and funding.
Rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 69

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
New thread title thanks to @Lucyinthesky88 💜💜💜 you've won your very own crappy vase hand made by Racket! Keep hold of it babe, it'll be worth a fortune one day!

Last thread recap:
- Racquetball remains an absolute cunt.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- while the adults are off loving each other the hardest in Southampton (which BTW is only around 3 hours from Paignton, so absolutely no need for both of them to go and stay overnight, but they haven't had a night away to themselves for at least a week, so they deserve it, bless them), the kids are running riot. Betsy and Seb texting calling each other cunts, Betsy dictating to Seb when he can and can't have a shower (saying some shit about him wanting one while Wilby's being put to bed, as if that has anything to do with it). Rambo's trying to make out that Lianne is there supervising, if that's the case then why does Seb say they've "left Betsy in charge"? 🤔
- back at Snatchwork Towers, Wilbur the violent, level 3 autistic child was yet again playing unsupervised in his bedroom. I've never known any 3 year old be left unattended so much, autistic or not
- Doormat Jo is working hard, getting more shit clothing reels ready to go. We can't wait.
- while ex-bestie Emily was having a great old time with her proper friends the Lincoln-Shaws (who arrived to surprise her), Rabies posted a video she filmed when she got back off holiday (so nearly 2 months ago, then). With a story she'd already told about getting a pair of leggings from Fred & Noah, and mistakenly thinking they'd gifted them, only for it to turn out to have been bought as a present by a mate. To make up for it, they sent her a box full of freebies, including a raincoat which we've never seen him wear. Then Red Wine Raymond was writing Wilbert's name in it (presumably so that whoever ends up with it as a cast off will know it belonged to the Messiah, even though he's never worn it), and the couple with 6 kids between them were wondering whether his name was enough, or if they should write in a phone number or address as well. Then someone messaged that they found it "sad" that Wilberforce doesn't have Joyce's surname, which Rumplestiltskin took as an opportunity to show just how much of a FeMiNiSt she is 🙄
- back in Wilby's prison cell/bedroom, his animals were lined up along the windowsill, and Rancho filmed him naming them as all she said was "what's next? What's next?".
- Foreskin Free Fred had taken the older boys to football, so "mama to loads of babies" decided to be brave and take TWO children to the pub for lunch (Edie and Wilbur) all by herself. Except when they were walking in, there was clearly another adult with her - the shadows don't lie (unlike Toothy Tina). She claimed that Wobbly lasted 3 minutes before a meltdown, where he allegedly smashed someone's drink, lost a shoe, and "smashed his head off the concrete outside repeatedly". So what does Supermum do? Go home to get his animals (which makes you wonder what was in the backpack he was carrying when they walked in), and go back to the pub. Where all his animals were laid out on the table and he spent ages "putting them to bed". You could clearly hear another voice (possibly the toxic mum) say "night night lion".
- another shit clothing reel, this time for some reason featuring a pair of abbatoir wellies paired with a mini skirt 🤷
- turns out Wibble can't cope with the pub, but can cope with fireworks (loud noises, bright, unexpected flashes etc). Maybe because he was on Betsy's knee and she's not too busy pretending he's level 3 autistic. Funnily enough, he coped ok with a sparkler as well, again Betsy was helping him and not panicking and going "oh my fucking god, he's going to lose his mind" like Rancid would.
- on PatreCON, she had posted that one of the followers had passed their driving test, on the live she noticed that the person was watching so said "have you crashed your car yet". How lovely. Someone else asked how to support someone who was leaving an abusive relationship, her response was "love her, sit in her house and watch movies with her, and give her love". The asker persisted until Racket advised to look at the Women's Aid and Refuge websites. What a saviour! She's revealed that the new clothing line (REBL) will be the same old shit (jumpers and t-shirts with slogans on, such as "girl gang" and "baby girl", so imaginative), but will be more expensive than the Snatchwork range because they're better quality. She reckons she was offered a clothing collab (sure you were, hun) but turned it down! As if Advert Andrea, she who has advertised such varied products as chewing gum, a tutoring service, and Kindle tablets that no fucker uses, would turn down anything! Anyway, it'll be separate to Patchwork, and more expensive, but the "baby girl" t-shirt has writing in a leopard print heart - exactly like the "delightfully broken" one that all the huns have already bought.
- Rancid sat and filmed while Lianne did puzzles with Wilbert. Even when she bothers to spend time with him, she can't be arsed to do anything that involves interacting with him ☹
- Home Decor Helen showed off the in-progress hall, stairs and landing. It's going to be dull, dull, dull - grey and white (like every other boring Instacunt without an original idea in their head). They've taken off the lovely doors that led to the second lounge, and had boring ones put on instead. Welcome to the house that taste forgot.
- Wilbert wanted to re-enact the Lion King, but Ratshit said "I don't want to be Simba, you and Daddy be Simba", so Sloshy had to roll around on the floor being filmed. Imagine not even being interested in playing with your 3 year old ☹
- the beggy bastard Amazon wish list is back, with another £32,500 of gifts, including vouchers for Foot Locker, boohoo, River Island and Vue, 3 Nike beanie hats at £30 a pop, and toys/games that conveniently will be suitable for Wilby and Edie's ages. Still grifting for that Christmas list eh Ratface?
- for those who don't believe Wilbert had a "meltdown" at the weekend (when she was so brave, taking out 2 kids by herself, even though her mum was clearly there), she handily filmed herself holding him while he cried and whinged. Priorities, babe. Then followed him screaming on "the worst night we've ever had". Welcome to parenting Raq, it's almost as though you've never had a toddler who has tantrums before 🤷
- after one weekend at Scouse Jenna's gaff, Betsy's decided she's moving up there (into Jenna's son's bedroom, who's only gone to uni, so it's not like he might ever want to come back). Of course Lip Filler Lisa is all emotional about it, because it only seems like 2 minutes since Bratsy was "coming out of her fandango". Anyway, it's made her realise that they don't do enough with the kids, especially since Wibble was born (with a quick mention of COVID for good measure), and she wants more one on one time with them. So on Sunday, Pissed Up Pete took Seb and Isaac to the football, and she decided to be "brave" and take Edie and Wilbur out (she must have forgotten to mention that she wasn't alone, her toxic old mum was there as well). Unfortunately, he had his "worst meltdown in a long time", and although she can manage 5 kids by herself (HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHA fucking as if!), looking after Wilby is so hard. Anyway, she opened his pre-school bag, and they've given her the "teacher's award" 🙄 and Sloshy a "star of the week" 🙄🙄 Jo is earning that £60k by knocking up all this shit on her MacBook, isn't she? Wonky Teeth Wendy went on to say she'd had to go in and tell them that they'll probably get targeted by "the trolls" because all of their kids' schools have been, but they're so lush that they will just ignore everything (which is a safeguarding concern in itself, surely). She's stopped sharing cards she gets because of the level of trolling she gets over it - what she means is she's sick of Tattle comparing the handwriting and seeing it's all the same. She's "never known a brain like Wilby's", yet she apparently worked for 20 years in diagnosing autism 🤷
- on a PatreCON live, Ulcerated Ursula said that Betsy won't be coming home for Christmas, because she's got a retail job that starts in 2 weeks, and she'll probably be working lots of hours, so will be too busy. It's ok though, because Raffle has booked and Airbnb nearby between Christmas and New Year so they can go and stay and spend time with her (place your bets now on how many kids they take). Jenna's coming down so that Bratsy can follow her up the motorway to get there, but unfortunately ex Royal Engineer and police officer No Job Norman doesn't even know how to check the washer fluid etc on her car, so they had to take it to Halfords. Making It Up As She Goes Along Mary has now also said that Bratsy's been in a horrible relationship for a few months, which was "devastating to watch", no word on whether this is the boyfriend she's been with for two and a half years, who's away at uni "working for their future", or another one 🤷 seeing as Rambling Ruby is saviour of women, and Silky Steve is an expert at spotting red flags, you'd think they could have stepped up to help her. Circumcised Cecil found a toothbrush by the sink in the laundry room, decided it must be Seb's (as his room is the closest), and locked it into the shed. Only to find out it's actually BeKind's. Wonder if it stayed in the shed, or was put back where the princess left it 🤔 when her and Cabernet Colin got back from their (unnecessary) night away in Southampton, Seb had attempted to cook carbonara for his girlfriend the night before, and left the kitchen in a mess. So Petty Pete put all the rubbish (egg shells, cream tub etc) into the pan with the leftovers and left them on Seb's pillow so that when he came in with his mates they'd see it and he'd be embarrassed.
- Advertise Anything Alice very conveniently filmed an ad for Compare the Market pet insurance while Ethel was at the vet at death's door a couple of weeks ago. She'd done a reel for it, which she then deleted and reuploaded the next day, was the engagement not high enough for YTS Alan's liking?
- while BeKind was busy packing her shit up for the move to Liverpool, her mum (who is so distraught at her moving) was off making a vase at a pottery place. Yes, really.
- Despite saying only days ago that she needed to spend more time with the kids, Sloshy texted her to say "Betsy's just gone", like she wasn't even there to wave her off (unless she told him to text her so she had something to share with the huns for attention). Despite the fact it's a 6 hour drive, Bratsy didn't set off until almost 3pm, meaning she'd be doing most of the journey in the dark.
- in a move that horrified everyone and yet surprised no-one, Insensitive Iris decided to talk about a lady she'd met taking Wilbert to pre-school (even though she makes NoBalls Norman do the school run) who has cancer and is having an operation on Monday. But of course, this poor lady has nobody to take her kid to pre-school, so in comes Sandra the Saviour at the last second to offer to drop the kid off, like the amazing hero she is. Either she's lying to make herself look good (and possibly deflect from something else 👀), which is a cunty move, or she's sharing someone else's story about having cancer, which is also a cunty move. Either way Robotramp, you're a fucking cunt.

Just a reminder that a D&C police officer was dismissed for misconduct, with the date of this article being the same date as a certain person started their "career break"...👀

Running total of overnight breaks away since Joyce started his career break on 15 June:
Night at Herpes Lodge (midweek)
Night in Exeter (Saturday)
Night in London (midweek)
July:
Joyce's birthday - one night at Boringdon Hall (midweek), then two nights (Friday and Saturday) in a lodge in Cornwall with Arsetrid and Simon.
October: Herpes Lodge (weekend), night in London (mid week in half term), Friday night in Southampton

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

jxhx

VIP Member
It’s all just content for her isn’t it?? Trying to be relatable now to mums with kids leaving home for the first time 🙄 we are never gonna hear the end of this.. well until she moves back!
She did a story on patreon last week the night Bekind left saying she was sorry she hadn't been on, she'd been working all day then came home to B gone and she was crying about her room being empty and how devastated and heartbroken she was that she wasn't there. How does she think the boys' mum felt when she lost TWO children to someone else? No matter what she'd done she still lost two children she couldn't see again and had two empty beds reminding her. No daily facetimes and constant updates.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
Those messages are a horrific thing for a child to receive from her father but to share them to the internet for the whole world to see is almost as bad. I just don’t get where her brain is when it comes to making decisions like this

• Sad
Reactions: 65

FridaK

VIP Member
Josh:
THEY CAN CALL ME A BENT COPPER, A N-ONCE A BULLY AND AN ALCOHOLIC. BUT THEY CAN NOT SAY I AM A FASHION VICTIM (whilst being a fashion victim.)

😂😂😂😂
I give up 🤷🏻‍♀️.

622C8CA6-9B24-4515-A6A3-A21163954E3E.jpeg
61DC250A-D407-446F-A98C-CD3FAE0AD309.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65

Wotsit

VIP Member
So betsy is now a service user of the patchwork team having done the Freedom programme. Guess that makes her a suitable candidate for all those asks, footlocker and restaurant vouchers. How convenient

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 64

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
She really is a nasty, wicked, unhinged woman - just when you think she couldn’t get any worse she always surpasses herself.

A lot of us have been waiting for a Big Bang downfall but I think her downfall has already happened gradually infront of our eyes. She has no morals, no integrity, no real friends, a joyless fucked-up marriage to a jobless bully, no family relationships left, kids who don’t want to be near her and her job is sitting in front of her phone telling lies, scamming people and selling her kids privacy, dignity and wellbeing.

A small core circle of huns - most of whom she’s never met in real life - keep her going and feed into her narcissism.

No other Instahun wants anything to do with her - they normally all blow smoke up each other’s backsides. How many promoted or reshared her book to their followers? Tumbleweed.

She has put the adoration of a few huns before her kids and everything else and it’s ruined her.

• Heart
Reactions: 64