PTWM #156 Betsy’s off to work in Foot Locker,Rachel is still off her rocker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you logout? I never logout so when I come on i press refresh, then at the top of the page is says ‘jump to new’ I press that and it takes me to the first post that I haven’t read. Have never bookmarked anything.
Is that what you mean?
You can’t test this until someone else posts but on the photo below the button will be where the blue line is…
Yes this is what I do, I don’t go on any other threads though so not sure if that makes a difference.
I’ll give rancid a big head, but only really interested in seeing if her lies and scamming finally get caught out.

Reactions: 5
Think I'll give it up as a bad job for now. I can't work out an easier way. I don't always have time to scroll through the posts I've already read and I haven't got the patience lol.
Thanks for the help 😊

Reactions: 3
He looks like the massive bleep that he is 👍

Shes lived alot of places in her short teenage life 🤣 her dads house, her brothers house, a pissy bedsit, a flat with a pub smoke carpet, with lianne when betsy was a baby, fostered by josies mum 🤦‍♀️
How does she not laugh at how ridiculous she is lol
Let’s not forget her first flatmate… ‘Stacetheace’ from the teenage years… we ate pasta and cheese together in bed to keep warm 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is completely off topic and I apologise

*Rach is still a bleep, hope that keeps it on track*

So, how do you all keep tabs on this thread?. I bookmark constantly but every single time I have to re-find my bookmark/place. Now, we're funny as fook and I love to re-read some of the comments. BUT it's so bloody irrating. It's putting me off tbh as it's such a ball ache.

I started a thread ages ago in the relevant section and never got a reply. So any solutions would be fab.

As you were..
*Rach is a bleep, pass it on..*
🤣
I follow a few different threads on here so the only way I can figure out how to manage it is to have a different web page open for each. I just leave them all open and then refresh each one when I want to read it. That probably sounds very weird!!!

Reactions: 13
Its not even like its easy either... they have to climb her normal stairs and then scramble into the hobbit hole and then all be cramped into that tiny room...like why?? 🤣🤣
You have a massive dining table AND a perfectly functional living room 🤦‍♀️
TWO functional living rooms, plus a conservatory!

Reactions: 13
So if you come up to the hobbit hole do you have to walk on your knees lol?
How dare she use a Paolo Nutini track over her stories, that’s ruined me now 🤬
I rushed straight over to see the stories. She has no idea who Paolo is and she needs to leave him off all her socials.
It's been too long for him to finally get back on the scene, I don't want to wait that long again, I need him EVERYWHERE ❤
We'll not speak of this again 🤐

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

So, how do you all keep tabs on this thread?. I bookmark constantly but every single time I have to re-find my bookmark/place. Now, we're funny as fook and I love to re-read some of the comments. BUT it's so bloody irrating. It's putting me off tbh as it's such a ball ache.

I started a thread ages ago in the relevant section and never got a reply. So any solutions would be fab.

As you were..
🤣
I just leave the page open in the background. I have like 200 open windows in safari 😂 it stays where I last was when I come back. If I e read to the end, I’ll hit refresh and read the next page.

Reactions: 12
I've come to the conclusion i read here way to much 🤣 Had a dream ptwm the (tit musical) r basically running around trying stop the trolls from outing her by following clues 🤷‍♀️ you were all in it tattle bastards , anyway best bit it was all set to the chicago cell block tango 🎵They had it coming all along
i didn't do it (she didn't do it)
But if I'd done it (but if she'd done it)
How could you tell me that I was wrong.
I daren't go back to sleep in case it starts where it left off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

As you were..
🤣
I might be completely wrong, but I think the bookmark feature on here is more for saving a particular post rather than marking your place. (I didn't even know it existed until now - I'm off to bookmark the "Oh are we" video so I don't have to search for it every time I need cheering up 🤣)

I have the main Tattle page as a bookmark (on Chrome) and I press the "watch" button above whichever threads I want to keep reading. So when I'm on the front page, I click on the three lines in the top left corner, then go to 'Watched threads'. All my threads will be there and if I click on one, it will take me straight back to where I left off.

(Hope that makes some sort of sense!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I might be completely wrong, but I think the bookmark feature on here is more for saving a particular post rather than marking your place. (I didn't even know it existed until now - I'm off to bookmark the "Oh are we" video so I don't have to search for it every time I need cheering up 🤣)

I have the main Tattle page as a bookmark (on Chrome) and I press the "watch" button above whichever threads I want to keep reading. So when I'm on the front page, I click on the three lines in the top left corner, then go to 'Watched threads'. All my threads will be there and if I click on one, it will take me straight back to where I left off.

(Hope that makes some sort of sense!)
This is what I've done. I've deleted the saved page that I had before. Now when I click on my homescreen it comes to this thread. Hopefully it'll work.
Thanks everyone.
*Rach is a twit*. Bookmarking 'Ohhh are we' is genius 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just seen the post about the nursery taking away his animals and trying to get him to play with something else.

Absolutely awful practice. Awful and Ofsted would be questioning why you have removed a childs interest. We had similar at our nursery.

Those animals should be included in all set ups through the setting which makes it inclusive for Wilby, not taken away and forcing him into play and only giving them back when he is starting to get upset and needing them.

You could easily meet all of his learning goals using animals as the basis and introduce other things into play. Well, any half decent practitioner would be able to do that.

Its written all through the eyfs and development matters about meeting the needs of the child in all aspects of development. If this practitioner was on my setting, I'd be having a chat in the office about her practice.

Those two posts are making me wonder whether actually the Nursery are that unprofessional that they are ignoring concerns about Wilbys fucked up home life? And how does Rachel manage to find these people that are equally as tit as she is?!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.