PTWM #156 Betsy’s off to work in Foot Locker,Rachel is still off her rocker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @Lucyinthesky88 💜💜💜 you've won your very own crappy vase hand made by Racket! Keep hold of it babe, it'll be worth a fortune one day!

Last thread recap:
- Racquetball remains an absolute bleep.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- while the adults are off loving each other the hardest in Southampton (which BTW is only around 3 hours from Paignton, so absolutely no need for both of them to go and stay overnight, but they haven't had a night away to themselves for at least a week, so they deserve it, bless them), the kids are running riot. Betsy and Seb texting calling each other cunts, Betsy dictating to Seb when he can and can't have a shower (saying some tit about him wanting one while Wilby's being put to bed, as if that has anything to do with it). Rambo's trying to make out that Lianne is there supervising, if that's the case then why does Seb say they've "left Betsy in charge"? 🤔
- back at Snatchwork Towers, Wilbur the violent, level 3 autistic child was yet again playing unsupervised in his bedroom. I've never known any 3 year old be left unattended so much, autistic or not
- Doormat Jo is working hard, getting more tit clothing reels ready to go. We can't wait.
- while ex-bestie Emily was having a great old time with her proper friends the Lincoln-Shaws (who arrived to surprise her), Rabies posted a video she filmed when she got back off holiday (so nearly 2 months ago, then). With a story she'd already told about getting a pair of leggings from Fred & Noah, and mistakenly thinking they'd gifted them, only for it to turn out to have been bought as a present by a mate. To make up for it, they sent her a box full of freebies, including a raincoat which we've never seen him wear. Then Red Wine Raymond was writing Wilbert's name in it (presumably so that whoever ends up with it as a cast off will know it belonged to the Messiah, even though he's never worn it), and the couple with 6 kids between them were wondering whether his name was enough, or if they should write in a phone number or address as well. Then someone messaged that they found it "sad" that Wilberforce doesn't have Joyce's surname, which Rumplestiltskin took as an opportunity to show just how much of a FeMiNiSt she is 🙄
- back in Wilby's prison cell/bedroom, his animals were lined up along the windowsill, and Rancho filmed him naming them as all she said was "what's next? What's next?".
- Foreskin Free Fred had taken the older boys to football, so "mama to loads of babies" decided to be brave and take TWO children to the pub for lunch (Edie and Wilbur) all by herself. Except when they were walking in, there was clearly another adult with her - the shadows don't lie (unlike Toothy Tina). She claimed that Wobbly lasted 3 minutes before a meltdown, where he allegedly smashed someone's drink, lost a shoe, and "smashed his head off the concrete outside repeatedly". So what does Supermum do? Go home to get his animals (which makes you wonder what was in the backpack he was carrying when they walked in), and go back to the pub. Where all his animals were laid out on the table and he spent ages "putting them to bed". You could clearly hear another voice (possibly the toxic mum) say "night night lion".
- another tit clothing reel, this time for some reason featuring a pair of abbatoir wellies paired with a mini skirt 🤷
- turns out Wibble can't cope with the pub, but can cope with fireworks (loud noises, bright, unexpected flashes etc). Maybe because he was on Betsy's knee and she's not too busy pretending he's level 3 autistic. Funnily enough, he coped ok with a sparkler as well, again Betsy was helping him and not panicking and going "oh my bleeping god, he's going to lose his mind" like Rancid would.
- on PatreCON, she had posted that one of the followers had passed their driving test, on the live she noticed that the person was watching so said "have you crashed your car yet". How lovely. Someone else asked how to support someone who was leaving an abusive relationship, her response was "love her, sit in her house and watch movies with her, and give her love". The asker persisted until Racket advised to look at the Women's Aid and Refuge websites. What a saviour! She's revealed that the new clothing line (REBL) will be the same old tit (jumpers and t-shirts with slogans on, such as "girl gang" and "baby girl", so imaginative), but will be more expensive than the Snatchwork range because they're better quality. She reckons she was offered a clothing collab (sure you were, hun) but turned it down! As if Advert Andrea, she who has advertised such varied products as chewing gum, a tutoring service, and Kindle tablets that no fucker uses, would turn down anything! Anyway, it'll be separate to Patchwork, and more expensive, but the "baby girl" t-shirt has writing in a leopard print heart - exactly like the "delightfully broken" one that all the huns have already bought.
- Rancid sat and filmed while Lianne did puzzles with Wilbert. Even when she bothers to spend time with him, she can't be arsed to do anything that involves interacting with him ☹
- Home Decor Helen showed off the in-progress hall, stairs and landing. It's going to be dull, dull, dull - grey and white (like every other boring Instacunt without an original idea in their head). They've taken off the lovely doors that led to the second lounge, and had boring ones put on instead. Welcome to the house that taste forgot.
- Wilbert wanted to re-enact the Lion King, but Ratshit said "I don't want to be Simba, you and Daddy be Simba", so Sloshy had to roll around on the floor being filmed. Imagine not even being interested in playing with your 3 year old ☹
- the beggy bastard Amazon wish list is back, with another £32,500 of gifts, including vouchers for Foot Locker, boohoo, River Island and Vue, 3 Nike beanie hats at £30 a pop, and toys/games that conveniently will be suitable for Wilby and Edie's ages. Still grifting for that Christmas list eh Ratface?
- for those who don't believe Wilbert had a "meltdown" at the weekend (when she was so brave, taking out 2 kids by herself, even though her mum was clearly there), she handily filmed herself holding him while he cried and whinged. Priorities, babe. Then followed him screaming on "the worst night we've ever had". Welcome to parenting Raq, it's almost as though you've never had a toddler who has tantrums before 🤷
- after one weekend at Scouse Jenna's gaff, Betsy's decided she's moving up there (into Jenna's son's bedroom, who's only gone to uni, so it's not like he might ever want to come back). Of course Lip Filler Lisa is all emotional about it, because it only seems like 2 minutes since Bratsy was "coming out of her fandango". Anyway, it's made her realise that they don't do enough with the kids, especially since Wibble was born (with a quick mention of COVID for good measure), and she wants more one on one time with them. So on Sunday, Pissed Up Pete took Seb and Isaac to the football, and she decided to be "brave" and take Edie and Wilbur out (she must have forgotten to mention that she wasn't alone, her toxic old mum was there as well). Unfortunately, he had his "worst meltdown in a long time", and although she can manage 5 kids by herself (HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHA bleeping as if!), looking after Wilby is so hard. Anyway, she opened his pre-school bag, and they've given her the "teacher's award" 🙄 and Sloshy a "star of the week" 🙄🙄 Jo is earning that £60k by knocking up all this tit on her MacBook, isn't she? Wonky Teeth Wendy went on to say she'd had to go in and tell them that they'll probably get targeted by "the trolls" because all of their kids' schools have been, but they're so lush that they will just ignore everything (which is a safeguarding concern in itself, surely). She's stopped sharing cards she gets because of the level of trolling she gets over it - what she means is she's sick of Tattle comparing the handwriting and seeing it's all the same. She's "never known a brain like Wilby's", yet she apparently worked for 20 years in diagnosing autism 🤷
- on a PatreCON live, Ulcerated Ursula said that Betsy won't be coming home for Christmas, because she's got a retail job that starts in 2 weeks, and she'll probably be working lots of hours, so will be too busy. It's ok though, because Raffle has booked and Airbnb nearby between Christmas and New Year so they can go and stay and spend time with her (place your bets now on how many kids they take). Jenna's coming down so that Bratsy can follow her up the motorway to get there, but unfortunately ex Royal Engineer and police officer No Job Norman doesn't even know how to check the washer fluid etc on her car, so they had to take it to Halfords. Making It Up As She Goes Along Mary has now also said that Bratsy's been in a horrible relationship for a few months, which was "devastating to watch", no word on whether this is the boyfriend she's been with for two and a half years, who's away at uni "working for their future", or another one 🤷 seeing as Rambling Ruby is saviour of women, and Silky Steve is an expert at spotting red flags, you'd think they could have stepped up to help her. Circumcised Cecil found a toothbrush by the sink in the laundry room, decided it must be Seb's (as his room is the closest), and locked it into the shed. Only to find out it's actually BeKind's. Wonder if it stayed in the shed, or was put back where the princess left it 🤔 when her and Cabernet Colin got back from their (unnecessary) night away in Southampton, Seb had attempted to cook carbonara for his girlfriend the night before, and left the kitchen in a mess. So Petty Pete put all the rubbish (egg shells, cream tub etc) into the pan with the leftovers and left them on Seb's pillow so that when he came in with his mates they'd see it and he'd be embarrassed.
- Advertise Anything Alice very conveniently filmed an ad for Compare the Market pet insurance while Ethel was at the vet at death's door a couple of weeks ago. She'd done a reel for it, which she then deleted and reuploaded the next day, was the engagement not high enough for YTS Alan's liking?
- while BeKind was busy packing her tit up for the move to Liverpool, her mum (who is so distraught at her moving) was off making a vase at a pottery place. Yes, really.
- Despite saying only days ago that she needed to spend more time with the kids, Sloshy texted her to say "Betsy's just gone", like she wasn't even there to wave her off (unless she told him to text her so she had something to share with the huns for attention). Despite the fact it's a 6 hour drive, Bratsy didn't set off until almost 3pm, meaning she'd be doing most of the journey in the dark.
- in a move that horrified everyone and yet surprised no-one, Insensitive Iris decided to talk about a lady she'd met taking Wilbert to pre-school (even though she makes NoBalls Norman do the school run) who has cancer and is having an operation on Monday. But of course, this poor lady has nobody to take her kid to pre-school, so in comes Sandra the Saviour at the last second to offer to drop the kid off, like the amazing hero she is. Either she's lying to make herself look good (and possibly deflect from something else 👀), which is a cunty move, or she's sharing someone else's story about having cancer, which is also a cunty move. Either way Robotramp, you're a bleeping bleep.

Just a reminder that a D&C police officer was dismissed for misconduct, with the date of this article being the same date as a certain person started their "career break"...👀

Running total of overnight breaks away since Joyce started his career break on 15 June:
Night at Herpes Lodge (midweek)
Night in Exeter (Saturday)
Night in London (midweek)
July:
Joyce's birthday - one night at Boringdon Hall (midweek), then two nights (Friday and Saturday) in a lodge in Cornwall with Arsetrid and Simon.
October: Herpes Lodge (weekend), night in London (mid week in half term), Friday night in Southampton

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Lush title @Lucyinthesky88 I have wrote a poem about you and fab recap love you so bleeping hard @DipsyDoodle that I am baring my teeth and rolling my eyes at you as I type because rach has taught me that’s how you love someone hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Making it up as she goes along Mary 💀🤣

BTW I think the ones on here who said about her and Joyce being incompatible 🍆 are onto something as she has yet another infection in her fandango and is having them so often her Dr is contemplating putting her on a permanent tablet. 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Another fab recap @DipsyDoodle and thread title @Lucyinthesky88 😬 I have just caught up on the last thread, wow even when someone has cancer ratshit still manages to make it about her, that’s some skills she has, along with lying, cheating, stealing, controlling, bullying, omg the list could go on and on.

Reactions: 11

BTW I think the ones on here who said about her and Joyce being incompatible 🍆 are onto something as she has yet another infection in her fandango and is having them so often her Dr is contemplating putting her on a permanent tablet. 🤢
Yet again, just after they've been away. She needs to start cleaning all those sex toys off properly, that won't help!

• Sick
Reactions: 27

To be honest, if I had to do the dirty with Josh, I would be purposely giving myself infections to avoid it.

Like "Oh no, I can't tonight, my vagina has the flu," or "No it's not a shaving rash, it's actually measles Josh. My vagina has terrible measles. You can't touch it for 2 months at least...."

Solid recap @DipsyDoodle 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Not a thought I needed 🤢🤣
She will be getting Linda to do it as soon as she’s read here 🤣
"Linda babe, when you've finished washing my period pants and scrubbing our skidmarks off the loft bedroom carpet, could you gather up all my vibrators and get some Dettol round them? My flaps are itching like duck again and those bastard Tattlers probably have a point" 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
I’m miles back again so apologies if this has already been said but does anyone think Bratsy’s job is just for over Christmas and she’ll be back afterwards, with Ratchet exaggerating this move away?!

Reactions: 15
I’m miles back again so apologies if this has already been said but does anyone think Bratsy’s job is just for over Christmas and she’ll be back afterwards, with Ratchet exaggerating this move away?!
I doubt she even has a job

My mum convinced me to get a rug. Translation tattle bastards have been saying I need a rug in my cold empty lounge.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
"Linda babe, when you've finished washing my period pants and scrubbing our skidmarks off the loft bedroom carpet, could you gather up all my vibrators and get some Dettol round them? My flaps are itching like duck again and those bastard Tattlers probably have a point" 😂😂
I can't believe I'm typing this - let alone expressing an interest - but has she alluded to using and needing the help of - gulp 🤢 - "mechanical friends" in the past while loving Josh the hardest? 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't believe I'm typing this - let alone expressing an interest - but has she alluded to using and needing the help of - gulp 🤢 - "mechanical friends" in the past while loving Josh the hardest? 🤮🤮🤮
On one of their very rare nights away to love each other the hardest, she said on PatreCON that they'd spent the afternoon in bed at the hotel, and all the sex toys she'd brought were all over the bed 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Maybe that was before he discovered the horny Viking pills, and struggled to get it up!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
is she taking the piss in that latest reel??! She spends barely any time playing at home with the kids, that’s why it looks so forced in her stories.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.