PTWM #156 Betsy’s off to work in Foot Locker,Rachel is still off her rocker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it turns out ‘her ladies’ need basic cupboard essentials to feed their family and not Costa coffee cards and Nike beanie hats. I can’t get my head around it.!!
Basic cupboard essentials for Bratsy she means.?
How is she allowed to get away with all this still.
Bratsy is now using her mums services, Which means the patchwork could’ve potentially helped her financially to get her away from Home… it’s all adding up now why she’s suddenly left and has just gone with financial security…!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Although she has been forced to act it sometimes, Rancid has shown time and time again that she is not a very mature 13 year old. Why on earth has she been left in charge of a toddler! Would be she able to act appropriately if he ran off or fell into the water?
There’s definitely someone else with them, going by the amount of cups on their table at the cafe, hopefully it’s a responsible adult!

she’s just put some stories on, highlights include; notbeing able to say “tranquillity” and asking, “transparent, is that a word?” 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
That's exactly what I thought!! Especially the worker saying she brings extra fruit for W.
I’m a bit behind, but imagine learning a nursery worker bringing in food for your child! That’s beyond mortifying. I’d die.
It reads like neglect and the staff are having to take care of him, instead of his own parents. RatShit should be so ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 22
Careful now. She doesn't like Joyce being paired with the sick emoji. He's fit as duck don't you know?.....
It's not my fault he chose a coat that actualised him making me feel sick into a reality. He's clearly starting to accept his natural potential as a puke emoji 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So these idiots are off pissing about at a daft coffee shop, lula age 13 is parenting. It’s fkn pathetic. Why on earth thru had a baby i don’t know. And how can a 13 year old handle a level 3 autistic 3 year old when a 40 year old mother can’t. Also why do they just take him to cafes all the time.
bleeping hell, contest for the worst teeth in Devon. Why does Village idiot Jordan look like he should be with a carer.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
We provide food and snacks as follows

Full paid day = all food
Am session = breakfast and snack. Can pay extra for lunch
PM session = can pay extra for lunch afternoon.snack and tea included

Funded children. No fees to pay but have to pay for lunch. Tea and snacks included.

Our LA funding rate for 2 and 3 year old funding is £3 something per hour. Our hourly rate is £5.50 per hour so for ever funded child we are £2 odd per hour down before we've even started.

Wages then food are our biggest outgoing and all staff are minimum wage except Room Leaders, Deputy and Manager. RL are 50p above Deputy is 75p above and Manager is £1 above but we still.get told we are massively overpaid and should be ashamed for profiting off people that are forced to work to survive.

I thought Traffic Wardens were hated but Nursery Practitioners are a close second!!

I mean she isnt wrong. Betsy is, or was, in an abusive relationship. With her Mom. Hopefully now she will see signs of Racjels abusive behaviour, especially now she has the distance between them.
I don't think nursery workers are overpaid - I think you are all amazing and get crap wages for what you do. My kids are grown up now, but I couldn't of gone to work without nursery (and my parents) and my kids absolutely loved every minute of it. So please don't feel every parent feels like that because they definitely don't xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
When she takes W out for the day on her own she’s “brave” and even then can’t cope with his horrific worst ever meltdowns that she has to film herself crying after he’s smashed his head in on the concrete. BUT it’s absolutely fine for a 13 year old girl (who has her own issues according to Rack) to take him out for the day all by herself, as she has to attach J to her rather than letting him be a parent 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 41
More like Jocelyn Wildenstien.
Omg yes 😬

I’m a bit behind, but imagine learning a nursery worker bringing in food for your child! That’s beyond mortifying. I’d die.
It reads like neglect and the staff are having to take care of him, instead of his own parents. RatShit should be so ashamed of herself.
Ratshit has no conscience to feel ashamed or guilty, she is a complete narcissist.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
So if you come up to the hobbit hole do you have to walk on your knees lol?
How dare she use a Paolo Nutini track over her stories, that’s ruined me now 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I haven’t had any mates in my bedroom since I was a teenager. When friends come to my house we sit downstairs. I find it so odd that her friends are always up in her bedroom like a bunch of 14 year olds.

Reactions: 32
I haven’t had any mates in my bedroom since I was a teenager. When friends come to my house we sit downstairs. I find it so odd that her friends are always up in her bedroom like a bunch of 14 year olds.
Its not even like its easy either... they have to climb her normal stairs and then scramble into the hobbit hole and then all be cramped into that tiny room...like why?? 🤣🤣
You have a massive dining table AND a perfectly functional living room 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Did she put her lipstick on with her eyes closed or did she get Wilby to do it for her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is completely off topic and I apologise

*Rach is still a bleep, hope that keeps it on track*

So, how do you all keep tabs on this thread?. I bookmark constantly but every single time I have to re-find my bookmark/place. Now, we're funny as fook and I love to re-read some of the comments. BUT it's so bloody irrating. It's putting me off tbh as it's such a ball ache.

I started a thread ages ago in the relevant section and never got a reply. So any solutions would be fab.

As you were..
*Rach is a bleep, pass it on..*
🤣

Reactions: 8

So, how do you all keep tabs on this thread?. I bookmark constantly but every single time I have to re-find my bookmark/place. Now, we're funny as fook and I love to re-read some of the comments. BUT it's so bloody irrating. It's putting me off tbh as it's such a ball ache.

I started a thread ages ago in the relevant section and never got a reply. So any solutions would be fab.

As you were..
🤣
Do you logout? I never logout so when I come on i press refresh, then at the top of the page is says ‘jump to new’ I press that and it takes me to the first post that I haven’t read. Have never bookmarked anything.
Is that what you mean?
You can’t test this until someone else posts but on the photo below the button will be where the blue line is…

Attachments

Reactions: 14

As you were..
🤣
I click "watch the thread" then I just refresh when I come on and it bring me to the newest comment iv not read yet. Or I click the tattle logo and it bring me to the threads I'm watching and they are highlighted if I haven't read the newest comments.
I never log out either

Reactions: 15
I have a link to the "families" section and click from there. Rancid is usually right at the too somewhere and wheb I click it takes me to the last place I read up to.

Reactions: 7
I never log out. It takes me to the main forum page, then I go to bookmarks (on my avatar). Then I click the top one (but ita never the most recent bookmark, that's the issue) I'll try the other ways. Many thanks 😊

Nope. Clicked on my watched threads and it takes be straight back to Dipsys (excellent) recap. So annoying 😏

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.