PTWM #156 Betsy’s off to work in Foot Locker,Rachel is still off her rocker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys!
I’m just coming on to say, everyone in her family hates her 😆 pics prove it!
Also when R started talking about Betsy to Lula, did you feel like it was a threat as in “keep going and you’ll be packed off to not-Liverpool too!”

View attachment 1741948
View attachment 1741949
She totally reminds me of my sister in law, she cuts people out at the drop of a hat - doesn't speak to her brother or her uncle and didn't speak to her sister for a year as she didn't like the bloke she was with. The rest of her family (and mine) have to tiptoe around her incase we upset her and can't see our nephews/grandchildren. I dare say you'd catch us with that look on our faces if you filmed us 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Call me cynical but I find it very convenient that now Rach has been called out on the gift cards and wish list, Bettsy is a D.A survivor and can benefit from use of centre and vouchers as she has fled said D.A, so if anyone were to ask Rach for proof of who has has help etc there it is. I hate doubting anyone who says they were DA victim's but Rachel openly tells so many lies its hard not to question anything she says. Ps Rach not trolling facts example Wilbs is nonverbal.... Wilby tells you colours animals talks hes not non verbal you lie and lie.
Even if Betsy is a survivor, surely those gift cards etc are for people who have nothing, women in refuge who have fled with nothing but the clothes on their backs. That's the picture Robbing Rach paints when she's talking about "the women at the centre". Betsy's own mum is absolutely rolling in cash, she's always been bought exactly what she wants. Just like old Sweaty Betty, she doesn't *need* financial support.

Makes you wonder how the self appointed Patreon Saint of abused women and her pissy jumpsuit of a husband (who can apparently spot red flags a hundred miles away) didn't spot what was going on under their noses. Too busy loving each other the hardest I guess 🤷

Reactions: 42
How old is Lula? 12/13? How sad is that she’s sitting on her bed at 9 pm in her room eating her dinner that she bought herself.That poor girl.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
How old is Lula? 12/13? How sad is that she’s sitting on her bed at 9 pm in her room eating her dinner that she bought herself.That poor girl.
Not at all. She seems to have quite a lot of friends, so it's obviously what she chose to do. I'd rather sit in my room than sit with that gobshite!

I call 🐮 💩 on the fruit story. Most nurseries have a supply of fruit for the kids. I’m guessing it would come from that. In fact, in my area, most nurseries provide all the meals as part of the fees. Is that not the case everywhere?
We provide food and snacks as follows

Full paid day = all food
Am session = breakfast and snack. Can pay extra for lunch
PM session = can pay extra for lunch afternoon.snack and tea included

Funded children. No fees to pay but have to pay for lunch. Tea and snacks included.

Our LA funding rate for 2 and 3 year old funding is £3 something per hour. Our hourly rate is £5.50 per hour so for ever funded child we are £2 odd per hour down before we've even started.

Wages then food are our biggest outgoing and all staff are minimum wage except Room Leaders, Deputy and Manager. RL are 50p above Deputy is 75p above and Manager is £1 above but we still.get told we are massively overpaid and should be ashamed for profiting off people that are forced to work to survive.

I thought Traffic Wardens were hated but Nursery Practitioners are a close second!!

I called it the other week that she will say betsy has now been in am abusive relationship 🤦‍♀️

And both of them are already judging that girl who attended! Very professional
I mean she isnt wrong. Betsy is, or was, in an abusive relationship. With her Mom. Hopefully now she will see signs of Racjels abusive behaviour, especially now she has the distance between them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Even if Betsy is a survivor, surely those gift cards etc are for people who have nothing, women in refuge who have fled with nothing but the clothes on their backs. That's the picture Robbing Rach paints when she's talking about "the women at the centre". Betsy's own mum is absolutely rolling in cash, she's always been bought exactly what she wants. Just like old Sweaty Betty, she doesn't *need* financial support.

Makes you wonder how the self appointed Patreon Saint of abused women and her pissy jumpsuit of a husband (who can apparently spot red flags a hundred miles away) didn't spot what was going on under their noses. Too busy loving each other the hardest I guess 🤷
I'd probably take a good guess and say betsys boyfriend was more likely controlling than anything. I don't like to disbelieve but I'd be surprised if he was physical towards her. They weren't together for long either because it wasn't that long ago R was telling the world that B was bringing random strangers home every weekend for fun 🤷‍♀️ and didn't R say B had had 2 years of this "abuse"?

Reactions: 20
In my nursery, all meals, snacks, milk and formula milk are included in the daily charge (breakfast, lunch, tea and 2 x snack), so are nappies, wipes and creams. A full day varies between £51.60 and £55.60 depending on age.

Reactions: 6
I'd probably take a good guess and say betsys boyfriend was more likely controlling than anything. I don't like to disbelieve but I'd be surprised if he was physical towards her. They weren't together for long either because it wasn't that long ago R was telling the world that B was bringing random strangers home every weekend for fun 🤷‍♀️ and didn't R say B had had 2 years of this "abuse"?
She also said her boyfriend was away at Uni, working hard for their future.

I'm wondering if the boyfriend and his family saw what Rachel was up to and tried to open Betsy's eyes. Rachel got wind of it then decided Betsy was being abused, so made her do the Freedom course, and fucked her off to Liverpool with a pile of vouchers.

Reactions: 24
I actually think she's doing the 'single white female' routine on Scouse Jen. Sending Betsy to live with her for no reason. The way she's being absolutely adamant about going to Liverpool for Christmas (Betsy doesn't have a job yet, highly possible she could go home for Xmas.) That comment about if Jens son and Betsy were to get married. Very odd.

She's after Jen's family, like she was Hannahs, Jo's and Vanessa's before her. I'd be shitting myself 🤦🏻‍♀️.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Not at all. She seems to have quite a lot of friends, so it's obviously what she chose to do. I'd rather sit in my room than sit with that gobshite!
She's 13, it's not ok. She obviously wants attention from her mum because she's offered her food. R could have come down to talk to her instead of messaging her from somewhere else. Choosing to eat by yourself really isn't good for a child with eating issues.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
She's 13, it's not ok. She obviously wants attention from her mum because she's offered her food. R could have come down to talk to her instead of messaging her from somewhere else. Choosing to eat by yourself really isn't good for a child with eating issues.
We only know she has eating issues because Rancid says so. Doesn't mean it's true!

What happened with Emily? I just realised that they’ve not mentioned each other in ages. Then yesterday both mentioned weighted blankets. When I checked, it doesn’t look as though they’re following each other?

Reactions: 5
Wait, what?
Hold on a second……

She left her mums home at 16 to move into a bed sit
BUT her mum left her when she was 4 and moved to Lincolnshire.
AND when she was a teenager she used to get the coach down there to visit and thats how she chipped her tooth (which wasn’t chipped until about 3-4 years ago)
BUT also she was fostered by Linda the cleaner as she could no longer live with her father and step mother

Ok contradictory Carol…….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Hold on a second……

She left her mums home at 16 to move into a bed sit
BUT her mum left her when she was 4 and moved to Lincolnshire.
AND when she was a teenager she used to get the coach down there to visit and thats how she chipped her tooth (which wasn’t chipped until about 3-4 years ago)
BUT also she was fostered by Linda the cleaner as she could no longer live with her father and step mother

Ok contradictory Carol…….
Was just going to say all this. When exactly was she fostered then if she left her mums house at 16 and moved into a bedsit. By fostering does she mean 'sleepover at a mates house'.

When she talks about autism, she fucks all the parents off here that genuinely struggle. When she talks about fostering etc, she really fucks me off. I spent my teenage years in a children's home, in the middle of Manchester. What she experienced, is not the bleeping same. She hasn't got a clue. Pisses me right off.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.